Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

Comments

• I'm actually fairly confident that neither Flazer, Meadows, Cory, or myself are WWs. Let's be real, the WWs are probably hardly talking at all and it's just us townies voting each other. Why not vote someone like Mt Gagazet who isn't even talking or anything?
    im an werewolfs
  • well I was hoping we could tie the votes so we can kill em both, at the time there was a pretty good chance that both are wolves. If it wasn't for cory, we'd all be voting Sky today too..
  • Vote was 8-4 noot to to close
  • We could always even it up if there is a chance for 2 wolves! Are you even allowed to switch lynch?
  • Oh well, I tried. If this gets me killed, so be it.

lynch Gagazet
  • I'm sticking with flazer. His day 2 post where he tried to get people on sky is the best lead I have.
  • I will give you guys until tomorrow afternoon to sort this out.
  • Hi, my name is super dave... "hiii super daave"

I am the werewolf.

Class dism kisser ssed
  • Wow... autocorrect totally fucked that up haha.

Edit, class dismissed.
  • Um, rohan for lynch then?
  • edited March 2014
    i am the werewolf

FIGHT TWO DEMONS

• Updating in the next 2 hours
  • I guess I'll lynch Flazer...

I really don't think he is bad.
  • Day 3 Ends

Flazer the Villager has been lynched

Night 4 begins
  • Yep, don't listen to me.
  • tyrsis wanted to lynch flazer.

i think he is also an werewolfs
  • Night 4 ends

Wolves killed Narshe the Priest
    Mystic is locked up he made fun of Bill Nye.
  • What bad luck for us......i won't vote until evidence
  • That sucks.

Okay, here are my four spies so far that I can confirm are goodies in no particular order:

Skydragon, Rohan, Osiris, & Mt Gagazet.

As I've stated previously, one is the gumshoe. Apparently the gumshoe hasn't revealed us anything from the past 2 nights.

Let the theories fly! I am probably dead tonight!
  • edited March 2014
    The Townfolk
    Cory - Seer
    Damdred
    Dharma
    Dirty
    Gagazet - Goodie
    Loafery
    Mages
    Meadows
    Mysticassasin
    Osiris - Goodie
    Phantom
    Rohan - Goodie
    SkyDragonX - Goodie
    The Joker
    Tyrsis
    VallhallaFTZ
  • Ty and Meadows could easily be running a mindfuck train on us. There are plenty of people who have said jack shit and should probably be dead. I never know how to gague Damred.

Somebody come science the shit out of this and get us a wolf today, plz.
  • edited March 2014
    [CMSZ]
    I'm with Meadows on this one. Told you Flazer was a good guy.
  • I'm voting to lynch Dharma because he voted to kill me and I'm a good guy. Now watch who squirms around and cries that I'm a bad guy and kill them.
  • I told you guys, I am the werewolf, sheesh.

Lynch Dharma
  • I think we should let the ppl who are the goodies vote first they have a higher chance of voting for a baddie than any one of us who are unknown.
  • LYNCH LOAFERY HE'S VERY LOAF
  • Ur very meadowy
  • edited April 2014
    Lynch Tyrsis and then Lynch him again... Something Strange about his Voting esp the second night when he had a choice to go Arson and Sky for lynch he fell off the bandwagon... He also tried to eat a cow on night one but got caught and thrown into jail :)....
  • i'll believe cory is the seer and therefore those 4 people he says are good. i also think Damdred and Dharma are good, since they were the first 2 to vote Arson (who was a WW). i actually think that meadows is saying the truth and she is a ww. but i'm gonna go with my vote from yesterday and say mysticassassin.

Lynch Mysticassassin