Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

Comments

• if there was a choice between them, I have a lower chance of being a target by arson, compared to skydragon, but it could all be to fool everyone. Im usually the go to person to be lynched first so whoever saved me made a good choice.

Ill have to lynch skydragon

people who always lynch me first are typically zeal, cory, and skydragon
  • but since zeal isn't playing not really a good candidate

also it could just be a fashion to pick me first, but I wouldnt put it past the other 2 players
  • lynch darubian
  • Lol Arson.
  • Lynch Arson
  • Nooooooooooooo! My beautiful neck!
  • Nooooooooooooo! My beautiful neck!
    I tried to dissuade them sci... I tried.
  • I'll wrap this day up tonight.
  • Votes

Arson - 8
    Skydragon - 4
    Flazer your vote doesn't count as you are in Jail
    Meadows, well... Just Meadows.
    Tyrsis, go home you're drunk.

Arson the wolf is hung

Night 2 Begins

Mod lock please
  • edited March 2014
    Night 3 Ends

This morning the town wakes to find Skydragon in jail.

TMonsta the villager was found with his entrails pulled from his rectum.

Day 3 has begun. Skydragon you are not given a chance to vote today as you are in jail.

Tmonsta = Dead
    Sky = In jail, likely being used as a condom.
  • Mmmmkay ladies and gents. I am the seer. If I was protected last night, thank you to the priest, please keep up the good work.

Sky is a villager.

I also know who the gumshoe is and one other villager. I will not reveal them because of wolves being in our village being able to determine who to kill because of this.

That said, what does the village say? We need to figure out who was working with arson.

Also, RIP Tmonsta :(
  • Lynch Tyrsis
  • Lynch tyrisis

he wanted dole dead
  • YAY! TMONASTA IS DEAD!

Lynch Tyrsis
  • Ty, I'm not sure why you sign up. This might be a waste of a lynch.

Does anyone have suggestions on who to spy tonight?
  • Oh, I thought you all would just bandwagon? No? Well then piss off!
  • Do you want to talk about it? Do you want to have some insight and help the town win?
  • Other then a few noobies are voting to lynch me because I voted TMonsta a few times? Nope. How else would I prove my innocence then having myself killed or voting myself?

Maybe you should ask yourself why Dharma and Damdred are so quick to lynch me.
  • Lynch Damdred
  • edited March 2014
    Relax ty, and instead of suicide voting, let's work together.. I can choose to spy on somebody and go forward with it tomorrow, and the gumshoe can spy on somebody as well and possibly reveal somebody as good or bad (at a 66% success rate).
  • Sky = In jail, likely being used as a condom.
    That just sounds wrong on so many levels, lol.

Vallhalla, why vote to lynch Damdred when he was the first person to vote to lynch Arson, a confirmed wolf? I think it's unlikely that he's bad although it could be a ruse to make us think he's good. (As with Zeal two games ago or whatever) :p

Cory, you and gumshoe spying people every night and in turn being resolved through possible lynchings is a good idea.
  • lynch darubian
  • edited March 2014
    One problem with us announcing who we are going to spy could give the wolves a good chance to just kill those people and wasting our nighttime activity. Maybe we will just pick from 4-5 people to spy on today. I will pick one in the first 2-3 and gumshoe can spy / out one in the second 2-3.

At the end of the day, the gumshoe knows who I am, I known who the gumshoe is. We know sky is good. And I know of one other person that is good. Maybe after tonights spy I can post the 3 people I have spied on and say they are clean. The only wolf advantage would be that they have a 1/3 shot of killing the gumshoe.
  • How many people are even left? I've totally been autopiloting.
  • edited March 2014
    According to OP there are 18.

Edit: darubian you can use the "strike>" code to strike names instead of italicizing

Edit 2: there are 19 alive on the list, 18 on the number of people left tally
  • I guess start by looking at the people that voted for skydragon. I'm pretty sure meadows is just screwing around like me.
  • edited March 2014
    -...-
  • lynch tyrsis
  • Here is my assumption.

There are 3 wplves left 3 people voted for sky who are living. mystic narshe osiris. ty voted for dole i doubt he's the ww rethinking it.
  • Or ty and meadows are wolves and messing with us