Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

Comments

• Or ty and meadows are wolves and messing with us
    That's it. Kill us dead plz.
  • edited March 2014
    Osiris is strangely quiet and hasn't done any "science", lol.
    Narshe is saying the bare minimum.
    Rohan is generally kind of quiet as well.
    Flazer seems to be deflecting suspicion onto others by bringing up me, Cory and Zeal.
  • i am an werewolf
  • what comes around goes around mr deflecting suspicion onto others
  • me and flazer are an werewolfs
  • Lynch Flazer, I am not certain he is a baddy, and if he is a villager, I am sorry to him and the townies. I know for a fact that Sky and I are good.

Priest protect me.
    I will spy one of the following: Osiris, Narshe, or Rohan
    Gumshoe, spy on one of the following: Flazer (if he lives), Meadows, or Tyrsis.

Tomorrow, depending on tonight's activities, we will either lynch one of these, or I will post the people that I can confirm are good with my first 4 spies (1 of which was Sky, who is good).
  • Mod, who is up for mod kill for not voting today? We seem to have some inactive souls that we may be missing in our hunt for wolves.
  • It has been fairly active, but you are certainly right. I will think it over before digging a mass grave.
  • I am still learning the WW game Sky so pardon me if I don't say alot lol. Don't wanna mess up or anything so I just make sure I vote to lynch, and I voted for Sky because at the time it was him or Arson and so I flipped a coin.

Still dunno who to lynch yet :\
  • Lynch Mysticassassin

just because i think he usually has a role so he's probably a WW. Also, he was the 2nd one that voted for skydragon yesterday maybe to try and get votes off of his ww friend arson.
  • Lynch Flazer

Might as well try to save myself even though I have 3 votes on me. Oh well.
  • lynch flazer
  • I agree with what Dirty said but I will vote to Lynch Flazer
  • Mystic may be worth a spy as well....
  • lynch Flazer
  • Bold - Lynch flazer - not so bold

Why we lynchin him again?
  • Idk who to lynch.
    Been working so dam much.
    I'm only just finish day 7 and I still have 5 more to go!

I voted sky cuz arson was getting kt in game and I didn't want him to die in game and in WW hahaha
  • There actually is 0 reason why I am being lynched because people dont actually know how to play because the wolves tried to lynch me night 1 but I was saved by the jailer

and now they are voting to lynch me because they are either really stupid or are wolves, my guess is that they are really stupid
  • Anyways I will be voting tyrsis because it will give a higher chance at killing a werewolf than killing me
  • Anyways I will be voting tyrsis because it will give a higher chance at killing a werewolf than killing me
    I'm only doing it because following Cory seems to be my only chance of survival.
  • edited March 2014
    I am not certain any one is bad today, but I do know a few people that are good and have a hunch about flazer.

Tomorrow should be better.
  • Osiris is strangely quiet and hasn't done any "science", lol.
    Flazer seems to be deflecting suspicion onto others by bringing up me, Cory and Zeal.
    There isn't much to be scienced at this point. First day, we all lynched an inactive. Second day, we lynched Arson. Next logical thing would be to lynch you based on the gumshoe's reveal but Cory says you're a villager and no one has come up to contest his role.

ok here's a little science. So Tmonsta died last night. Only 2 people have voted for Tmonsta for lynch thus far. Tyrsis was insistent on the first and second day to kill off Tmonsta. Tyrsis is being Tyrsis and I've learned to not look too much into what he says, although that could be a ploy. The second person was DiRTY. Now DiRTY voted Tmonsta on night 1, Tmonsta died on night 2. Dirty did vote Arson for lynch but it was at the point where Arson was already majority lynch so it could be to avoid detection...

I'm thinking lynch DiRTY
    There isn't much to be scienced at this point. First day, we all lynched an inactive. Second day, we lynched Arson. Next logical thing would be to lynch you based on the gumshoe's reveal but Cory says you're a villager and no one has come up to contest his role.

ok here's a little science. So Tmonsta died last night. Only 2 people have voted for Tmonsta for lynch thus far. Tyrsis was insistent on the first and second day to kill off Tmonsta. Tyrsis is being Tyrsis and I've learned to not look too much into what he says, although that could be a ploy. The second person was DiRTY. Now DiRTY voted Tmonsta on night 1, Tmonsta died on night 2. Dirty did vote Arson for lynch but it was at the point where Arson was already majority lynch so it could be to avoid detection...

I'm thinking lynch DiRTY
    He has learned my ways!
  • I'm 100% open to voting for any of the four candidates. Flazer, ty, dirty, or mystic. I also think that they are on my radar or hanging low (dirty and mystic).

Ty and Flaz are on my lists for the gumshoe and I to spy on tonight. Those two may be worth a peek as well. I think we probably have 7-8 more hours of daylight before a lynch, I just want to make sure the gunshoe and I are not going to spy the same people.
  • telling the seer or whoever to seer me is a waste of a seer night

feel like you are a werewolf just from that statement alone
  • You can feel what you want, but I know I am good, and I know of 3 other good guys I am 100% sure of.

Being talkative and inquisitive is your MO. And it raises suspicion every game. I am giving the gumshoe a list of a few people and I have a list of a few people to spy on because the wolves won't kill one of the goodies we plan to spy on to waste our night action.

Tomorrow I will share a possible 4 people as townies or baddies as a gesture of good faith to the people of this village.
  • I'm actually fairly confident that neither Flazer, Meadows, Cory, or myself are WWs. Let's be real, the WWs are probably hardly talking at all and it's just us townies voting each other. Why not vote someone like Mt Gagazet who isn't even talking or anything?
  • Because Gagazet.. is talking? :)

I'm thinking lynch DiRTY
    imo it's kinda stupid to kill someone at night that u voted for during the day. only brings suspicion to urself. and also, the votes between arson and skydragon were pretty close the whole time. even though i voted late, it mighta changed things. so u cant say that it was at a time when it was pointless.

and osiris, i'm kinda a little suspicious about u now. u were one of the ones that decided to vote skydragon yesterday instead of arson who was a ww. i might be right about mysticassassin, and u might be another ww trying to bring attention to me now.
  • Haha spy me then !
    I don't really care.