Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

Comments

• y everyone lynching someone who's most likely inactive and not a threat? he'll be killed off in a couple of days anyways.

lynch Tmonsta
  • lynch sci
  • I'll cut this off later in the morning tomorrow.
  • Lynch allll the little gingers... aka sci
  • y everyone lynching someone who's most likely inactive and not a threat? he'll be killed off in a couple of days anyways.

lynch Tmonsta
    Because thats what we do in SK and WW :D its what you call Protocol.

• joining the mob
    lynch sci
  • Sci the villager is hung

Ghosted was a villager as well, I just failed to mention it.

Night 2 begins, lock plz

This morning the town awakens to find none are missing among them and Flazer is locked in jail. I would like to say you all were awoken to the sounds of a birds chirping and a beautiful flute instrumental but the pain radiating from Flazer's scrotum was so intense, he thought he would share it with everyone.

You see a note has been pinned to poor flazer's left teste revealing two wolves amongst you. The sly gumshoe has been catching up on the latest episodes of Sherlock, lets just hope he got it right before popping in his retainer before a nights rest.

Both Skydragon and Arson are revealed as Wolves. Does the Gumshoe have it right?
  • interesting....i'll have to say lynch Arson idk which is right or wrong but might as well take a shot
  • edited March 2014
    66% chance on each, let's start with Skydragon.

Lynch Skydragon
  • To make this very clear before everyone asks...

The Gumshoe has a 33‰ chance to fail his inspection, if failed the role he is told is also chosen at random.
  • Slaughter ARSON
  • edited March 2014
    Well, I can 100% guarantee that I'm not a wolf although it's up to you guys if you believe me or not. It could be that Arson is innocent as well but the chances of failing both consecutively are small so I'll vote to lynch Arson.
  • probabilty that these 2 are innocent is 1/9

probability that these 2 are guilty is 4/9

probability that either one of them is guilty is 4/9

so lynch them both

lynch arson first
  • lynch skydragon
    well I hope one or both are lol
  • Lynch TMonsta

He is a bad guy and he reeks of moldy cheese.
  • lol, not only is Tyrsis not targeting the two guys most suspicious, he's also stealing my insult. Boo on you!
  • lol, not only is Tyrsis not targeting the two guys most suspicious, he's also stealing my insult. Boo on you!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • The part I lol at most is you stealing my insults!
  • Lynch Skydragon
  • lynch arsondragon
  • edited March 2014
    lynch arson to even things out a bit (the votes should be tied at 3 now, because I don't count meadows vote). I say that the seer has an obligation to view the target that isn't killed.

Well done gumshoe, well done indeed!

Also, a sidenote should be made of people voting for people other than these two, and people who voted for the potentially wrong wolf (if one turns out to be wrong and the other is right).

People who wise up like I am should probably get protected by the priest in town. *nudges the priest*
  • One final note, it can be clear that the wolves went after flazer or somebody else that was protected last night. Flazer is often a target early on by bad guys because he does his wizard asian math and solves who the bad guys are.

RIP flazer's ball
  • Indeed. I'll probably die tonight anyway if I'm not lynched. Either way, town will see that I'm not a wolf considering that I have a habit of making long speeches and trying to deflect suspicion at this stage, lol.
  • Wolves would be making a poor choice to kill you if you are already under this much suspicion.
  • i'll go with Lynch Arson
  • Hahahaha, Lynch skydragon hahahahahaha
  • Indeed. I'll probably die tonight anyway if I'm not lynched. Either way, town will see that I'm not a wolf considering that I have a habit of making long speeches and trying to deflect suspicion at this stage, lol.
    Hahahahaha
  • lynch Arson
  • gg gumshoe

Lets go with lynch Sky

@Darubian, what happens in case of a tie? do they both die?