Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Hey we're pacifying africa now (AKA killing muslim integrists ), ez pz fights 8-) and our Pimp president is buddies woth Obama :-D
  • edited February 2014
    Lol shooting spear chuckers is an accomplishment Americans perfected centuries ago.
  • Lol shooting spear chuckers is an accomplishment Americans perfected 2 centuries ago.
    Americans have never accomplished anything in war, friendly fire kings of the universe is the only title they own.
  • I'm not going to argue. Just here to make fun of frenchies
  • I'm not going to argue. Just here to make fun of frenchies
    :P
  • Lets not get into this argument. Nobody on the planets military even comes close to the USA.

Lets move on
  • Let us not forget USA lost in nam and still hasn't won in Irak and afghanistan 8-)
  • you mad bro?

lets see who dies first, you or me :)

You can't probe Till I Collapse (1:4) because they are dead.
    awww :( meadows is crying right now :)
  • And there goes the thread. Dank will be here shortly to derail completely.
  • Lets not get into this argument. Nobody on the planets military even comes close to the USA.

Lets move on
    Bigger doesnt always mean better mate, ask you ex missus.
  • I'm confused, are you calling him fat, her fat, or saying he has a big slong?
  • Side note, anyone notice Darius' posts are becoming more entertaining?
  • Let us not forget USA lost in nam and still hasn't won in Irak and afghanistan 8-)
    lol wut
  • edited February 2014
    Let us not forget USA lost in nam and still hasn't won in Irak and afghanistan 8-)
    Meaningless, if it came down to it and they went all out, no country would stand a chance.

Arent you French? I wouldnt be taking the piss out of other countries war efforts tbh hahah
    Lets not get into this argument. Nobody on the planets military even comes close to the USA.

Lets move on
    Bigger doesnt always mean better mate, ask you ex missus.
    Tell that to the people wanking over Chinas military mate.

What makes it better is not just the fact that it is the biggest but also that no other country even comes close to the infrastructure or ability to deploy that military all over the world.

Now lets move on as there is only one outcome in this argument
    :))
  • we win in the cheeseburgers department. i pad that stat really hard personally. thanks to ron.
  • Love a bit of meat dont u Jess
  • Qwj recent wzr efforts no, before that Napoleon conquered Europe and before him Carlo Magno di aswell :-)
  • Lol shooting spear chuckers is an accomplishment Americans perfected 2 centuries ago.
    Americans have never accomplished anything in war, friendly fire kings of the universe is the only title they own.
    lets not forget joining wars that are already decided and claiming victory

• We arent talking centuries ago though or the British Empire would be the top of the list B-)
  • wtf are you talking about here? :)) pissing contest ?
  • wtf are you talking about here? :)) pissing contest ?
    Trolling each others countries.....but not in the funny ways like I do.
  • Arson once again the "Mad" in you, just making you talk shit :(
    never pretended I could out explore everyone.

I would have massed them TFs and made big hits regardless of how round had turned out, even if you hadn't pussied out and disbanded Thunder and GOM and thunder had 1v1.

So yeah, pussy :x

P
    U
    S
    S
    Y
    why do you keep mentioning GoM 1v1ing anyone. STAHP, Moogle already stated he isnt fighting fair and using every shady thing he can possibly do to keep it that way. In any war he has received help from other alliances, UAs, even people in the alliance he declared on, multis, etc. Lets stop claiming the 1v1 shit.
  • Snowqueen if i remember right is the chick who was friends with Elden
    hi :)
  • Wow snow u made it to Pfs lol. Welcome to the qq of sk. Yea that is the point of the game digital remove threats thru war outside ur alliance. Cry all u want about how u think I did something wrong this rd but I'd say the rd is going about perfect.
    I was here all the time hiding in the shadows of guess the next poster thread.
    Us snow people like to stay hidden :p
    underundercover ;)
  • Digital I said I use multis and everything else huh? Where did I say anything u just spit out ur mouth? Ur a biased joke in these forums. This war was 1v1 till Cory tried to do some political maneuvering that left me with no choice but declare. It is also back to a 1v1 war bc shag has a ceasefire with them. Try talking more shit but it amazing how naive you r to what's actually going on in this game
  • snow is underundercover? :O thought that was undercover
  • Moog it isnt worth either of our time to deal with these trolls. Time for a new thread!
  • Digital I said I use multis and everything else huh? Where did I say anything u just spit out ur mouth? Ur a biased joke in these forums. This war was 1v1 till Cory tried to do some political maneuvering that left me with no choice but declare. It is also back to a 1v1 war bc shag has a ceasefire with them. Try talking more shit but it amazing how naive you r to what's actually going on in this game
    Its amazing how you have no ability to read, you already stated you dont fight fair, end of sentence and topic in regards to that. New sentence having nothing to do with your comments on fair or unfair, this ones about 1v1 where i point out GoM has never 1v1ed anyone, whether you like to admit your UA alliances or your SLs from random sectors not in GoM who wont war with GoM or the fact multis have and do participate on behalf of GoM whether you know this or not is regardless, it happens. It is sad that you need everything broken down for you to comprehend. Do not get so butthurt and as i said before, Take your damn rager glasses off before you read sentences. Its amazing how naive you are in regards to what occurs, because you deny it didnt happen or you do not realize it happened doesnt mean it didnt happen.
  • Lol can't help but troll still huh digi I think ur my new stalker or maybe it's u and neg now. Go crawl up whose ever ass u came out
  • edited February 2014
    Bit of a moaning cunt arent u digital?

Moogle why are you explaining yourself mate. Just reply "I did xx because I wanted to"

Didnt walls straight up start killing random people a few rounds back because he felt like, refreshing honesty.