Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Is that all you can say? "Nice honor" cuz I was broken once by an AT at round start and just started massing TFs? :D

You're a sad litle angry man Arson :). Difference between you and me is I couldn't care less about my KD :D I could have whored it up, have 600K Lds, 5K more land and be bored to hell, but I choose to make TFs and make ragekids like you rage even more :). Seems to be working, you so scared you allready threatening to KT me xD
    Angry? Yeah. Sad? No
    Short? No, I'm over 6 feet.

Your kingdom is junk, you get broken 3 weeks ago by AT and explored your way to the top 10 after we killed half of it. Congratulations, you're a top 30 player and an annoying one at that. Makes you useless.
    #1: Been in top 10 land since round start and have stayed there even after AT broke me (was ranked 5 or 6 when that hapened) at the begining of first war, please check your facts :).

{#2 FW turtle, it seemed like a logical choice after 6 years of no playing with +50% attack times and 20% explore :). I guess it was a good choice too. If my Kd is so junk why you so scared? :D

#3 Your pathetic attemps to "humiliate my KD building skills" are just plain sad and proove you care way more than me and are really really angry <= And just for that last part, I've allready won on my book :)

#4: Let us not forget the fact you're still a pussy who disbanded your alliance before even going to war and you're trying to change the subject by accusing a whore of having a "junk" KD :D</blockquote>

tell me more about this pro kingdom, i wanna hear more!!

#5: I can out explore EVERYONE cause I'm fusor!!!

#6: I bandwagon uni gangbangs because its beneficial for my kingdom, otherwise not participating!
  • Is that all you can say? "Nice honor" cuz I was broken once by an AT at round start and just started massing TFs? :D

You're a sad litle angry man Arson :). Difference between you and me is I couldn't care less about my KD :D I could have whored it up, have 600K Lds, 5K more land and be bored to hell, but I choose to make TFs and make ragekids like you rage even more :). Seems to be working, you so scared you allready threatening to KT me xD
    Angry? Yeah. Sad? No
    Short? No, I'm over 6 feet.

Your kingdom is junk, you get broken 3 weeks ago by AT and explored your way to the top 10 after we killed half of it. Congratulations, you're a top 30 player and an annoying one at that. Makes you useless.
    #1: Been in top 10 land since round start and have stayed there even after AT broke me (was ranked 5 or 6 when that hapened) at the begining of first war, please check your facts :).

{#2 FW turtle, it seemed like a logical choice after 6 years of no playing with +50% attack times and 20% explore :). I guess it was a good choice too. If my Kd is so junk why you so scared? :D

#3 Your pathetic attemps to "humiliate my KD building skills" are just plain sad and proove you care way more than me and are really really angry <= And just for that last part, I've allready won on my book :)

#4: Let us not forget the fact you're still a pussy who disbanded your alliance before even going to war and you're trying to change the subject by accusing a whore of having a "junk" KD :D</blockquote>

Bro your KD is trash.

My KD is trash, and my KD is less trash than your KD, so your KD is like ultra trash.

Cant even compete with centaur and the guy is like the bank of the fuckin universe 25% of the rounds ticks haha
    Seems to be doing quite well for a trash KD <3</blockquote>

Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 8,685,499 (10)
    Land: 41,701 (9)
    Honor: 1,105 (486)

Hahaha this is doing well to you? Speaks for itself rofl
  • I don't care about Honor since I'm FW whore and Top 10 in both land & NW means only 9 people are doing better? I'm not a score whore, I find it acceptable :)
  • I don't care about Honor since I'm FW whore and Top 10 in both land & NW means only 9 people are doing better? I'm not a score whore, I find it acceptable :)
    I don't care about -2.5% total income because I'm bad.

GJ fusor
  • Arson once again the "Mad" in you, just making you talk shit :(
    never pretended I could out explore everyone.

I would have massed them TFs and made big hits regardless of how round had turned out, even if you hadn't pussied out and disbanded Thunder and GOM and thunder had 1v1.

So yeah, pussy :x

P
    U
    S
    S
    Y

I would have massed them TFs and made big hits regardless of how round had turned out, even if you hadn't pussied out and disbanded Thunder and GOM and thunder had 1v1.

P
    U
    S
    S
    Y
    "massed"
    "big hits"

HAHAHAH this fuckin guy

GJ fusor
    I obviously still do well without it, and that should be fixed soon, I/E when a couple thousand of your lands become mine :).

Unless you're such a scared pussy and you actually KT "my junk KD" cuz it's so junk it's scary :D
  • edited February 2014
    Arson once again the "Mad" in you, just making you talk shit :(

P
    U
    S
    S
    Y
    "massed"
    "big hits"

HAHAHAH this fuckin guy
    hahaha. Fusor, grabbing kt's doesn't constitute "big hits".

GJ fusor
    I obviously still do well without it, and that should be fixed soon, I/E when a couple thousand of your lands become mine :).

Unless you're such a scared pussy and you actually KT "my junk KD" cuz it's so junk it's scary :D
    If I was a pussy, I'd beg you not to hit me. I dare you to hit me, please do. It'll give me a reason to kill your prized possession.

P
    U
    S
    S
    Y
    "massed"
    "big hits"

HAHAHAH this fuckin guy
    Gimme 4 days ;)

• Gimme 4 days ;)
    LOL. said every turtle who has got steamrolled ever.

• If I was a pussy, I'd beg you not to hit me. I dare you to hit me, please do. It'll give me a reason to kill your prized possession.

"nice tf's, they'll be unsupported soon :)"
    How can I hit you if my TFs are unsupported? :x

Kill my prized possession? <= Please do, I need to sleep, I'm not a teenager that cares enough about a virtual KD with a 2 month life spawn to actually be even mad if it gets destroyed :D, THAT would be sad.

• If I was a pussy, I'd beg you not to hit me. I dare you to hit me, please do. It'll give me a reason to kill your prized possession.

Kill my prized possession?
    You're losing sleep

But dont care

O ok
  • You care so much that you're compensating skill with activity.
    I can tell by how bad you are.
  • Says the guy who told me he has an alarm set to every 2h haha
  • Says the guy who told me he has an alarm set to every 2h haha
    For being a kt dumb ass.
  • Lies, me and moogle checked your KD login times for 48h straight when we planed to declare on Thunder, you where never away for more than 3h.
  • Lies, me and moogle checked your KD login times for 48h straight when we planed to declare on Thunder, you where never away for more than 3h.
    You like me that much huh, creeper
  • edited February 2014
    Lies, me and moogle checked your KD login times for 48h straight when we planed to declare on Thunder, you where never away for more than 3h.
    You like me that much huh, creeper
    I personally have no problem with you ^^ you just hapen not to be in my alliance 8).

Edit: Well and we also wanted to know if a PK was even a possibility :D

Gotta admit, tho that latest France War history is quite shamefull :D
  • edited February 2014
    I saw on ebay they had an old french ww2 rifle for sale, it has on the info, never shot, dropped once
  • I saw on ebay they had an old french ww2 rifle for sale, it has on the info, never shot, dropped once
    lmao
  • edited February 2014
    I saw on ebay they had an old french ww2 rifle for sale, it has on the info, never shot, dropped once
    lol'd

• I saw on ebay they had an old french ww2 rifle for sale, it has on the info, never shot, dropped once
    =))) best thing i've read on this forum :)

Cory you little snake
    Flazer you little swag
    Arson you .... will collapse
  • edited February 2014
    =))) best thing i've read on this forum :)

Cory you little snake
    Flazer you little swag
    Arson you .... will collapse
    Lol

Will I now?
  • i mean...it sounded right after the other 2 :)

Kill my prized possession?
    You're losing sleep

But dont care

O ok
    god damn it daruis, stop making sense!
  • as bad as the French are (and they are fucking terrible in warfare) they still arent as bad as the Italians, the only gear on a Italian tank is reverse. Biggest shitbags on the planet, If Romania ever went to war though their best weapons would be rusty old pitch forks, oh and Dracula if he decided to show.