Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Day 5 Voting
    FLAMES – 7
    mysticassassin – 4
    DiRTY – 2
    =====================================

“IT’S HER!” “Well, it might be but I think that’s a him.” “But look at how she dresses.” “But she has an adams apple.” “Don’t forget the beard.” “No, wonder, I thought it was just a hideous woman.” “Nah, it’s a hideous man dressed as a woman.” “KILL THE TRANNY!” “DEATH TO THE TRANNY!” “HE SLEPT WITH JAYR!” “THE HORROR!”
    “A TRANNY? I MUST KILL IT WITH FIRE!” yelled Chief Magnus Hero. While FLAMES the transvestite cackled.
    “Oh no my precious, I will decimate you and your town, bringing in a wizard when I was the source of your magical protection si…”
    Never monologue against Chief Magnus Hero as he put down his broadsword and picked up FLAMES head and carried it and the body to a wood pile and lit them on fire and watched the transvestite witch die.
    “WENCHES! TO THE TAVERN!” yelled Magnus. “Now the werebears are blind! HA HA!”
    We did it? We killed the tranny? Yeah, and the witch too! YAY! Let’s ALL go to the tavern!
    =======================================================
    Night 5 Begin
    FLAMES the witch is killed
  • mysticassassin was happy. The wizard finally got his rival the witch dead. And as he was walking into his house something happened. A zombie attacked and ate his brains as wizard brains are very nutritious to zombies.
    Damdred was walking around with his trusty Fake Hexes Kit and was going to play a prank while everyone in the village thought he was a wizard. The trapper trapped him and good thing too. Werebears tried to kill him but couldn’t figure out how to get him in the trap, because werebears are dumb. Everyone awoke and tried to figure out who the werebears were, and what’s up with that zombie?
    ==========================================================
    Day 6 Begins
    Zombie kills mysticassassin – Wizard
    Trapper locks up Damdred
    Werebears try to kill Damdred and fail
  • edited January 2014
    So, my guess is that Zeal is a zombie. But I think we need to kill Ixta. Or Zeal.

From Page 1: "Zeality - UnDead - Villager Who KNOWS???"

Also, either Damred is a villager and tried to help us by lying, or this is a big ploy by the werebears to trick us into think damred is a goodie (very elaborate and outside the box thinking I have come to expect from damred, because would the werebears really be dumb enough to attempt to kill the person who we told the trapper to protect)

In either case, I vote for Ixta

She was missing in action and could have easily missed the night 2 kill along with Flames.
  • gaga for lynch

I'm just a villager trying to get the werebears to wasye attacks.....
  • The villager list as far as I know:

CoryNewb
    Damdred
    DiRTY
    Gagazet
    Ixta
    Loafery
    Prime
    Rohan Castle
    Sci
    Shining
    Tyrsis
    WallsofFire
    Zeality

Not really sure how walls is alive, but I'm happy for him as long as he is a good guy.
  • Lol I knew I shoulda claimed but I didn't say. Think of who I probably I spied
    Look at all my post.

Good luck guys
  • When i got modkilled accidentally, I was a Villager. He since editted the post i think but yeah, villager
  • And Wtf a zombie??
    Dam hidden roles
  • Mystic pushed gagazet lets take em
  • yeh wtf is a zombie lol. i want to point out that yesterday, after flames had 6 votes against him (which is a lot considering the amount of players left), i'm sure he knew he was already dead and decided to vote shining. if he was playing smart, he woulda done it to make us think that shining is good. so i think we should watch out for shining.

but since mystic was the wizard and he thought that gagazet was bad, my vote is gagazet.

Lynch Gagazet
  • and zeality has to be the zombie that decided to kill mystic, so he needs to die too.
  • Lynch Gagazet

Also, Dirty, I'm still a villager. lol. If you notice, I voted him BEFORE he voted me...it was a revenge vote.
  • Lynch gaga

• Also, Dirty, I'm still a villager. lol. If you notice, I voted him BEFORE he voted me...it was a revenge vote.
    lol no u didn't, but ok. ur lying aint helping ur case. WEREBEAR!

• Hm...should probably lay off the weed, then.

*shrug* Not paying attention. The same way I wasn't paying attention when I voted Meadows by mistake. The same way I wasn't paying attention this entire WW lol.

A lot of you are hellbent on killing villagers and throwing the game so meh, I'll happily oblige.

change lynch vote to Shining
  • I think the zombie was a role given out (to a villager at the beginning of the game, and when that person died, they were able to get night kills? Until the other evils were dead?

I don't know, taking a shot in the dark.

So, can we re-kill somebody who died yesterday lol

But yeah, gaga and ixta are sound choices imo

not sure why shining is voting for himself (the only person voting for shining)
  • Lynch Gagezet

He was going to be my next vote anyways. Tired of my villager friends gettin kilt :(
  • I voted Gaga first but I'll leave my vote on myself. I'm a villager and I keep getting eyed as suspicious...you guys are wasting brainpower that should be used on finding werebears.

I'm a villager. The vote is there in case you really think otherwise. I'm giving you a headstart on a "werebear" if you decide to go that route. Just remember who votes for me when I'm revealed as a villager.
  • Lynch Gagazet

cuz y nots

• Actually, I was thinking Gaga and Walls. Perhaps we should lynch walls for the hell of it? And if I die after this day, we will know that one of these two are indeed... Warebears.
  • Lynch Gaga
  • lynch shining

Didn't read anything.
  • Day 6 Voting
    Gagazet -6
    Shining – 2
    Ixta – 1
    =======================================
    Story to come later, it’s my sisters 30 BDay but…

Gagazet the Werebear dies.
    Ixta the Werebear commits suicide.

The village of Arxisper, in the forest of Varladafar win.
  • Well played folks
  • edited February 2014
    Gga

Hopefully we get an explanation of why our wizard died to a zombie lol

I apologize to the innocents I may have accused throughout, was just doing my best to secure a townie win. (Shining, damred, zeal)
  • Well played team. I was the trapper btw :-)
  • Well played.
  • Gg wished random zombie hadn't happened.....my lie would of exploded