Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Werebears of Varaldafar - VILLAGE WINS! -Final story posted

Comments

• Nah I think shining is being shining and just a villager
    Flames idk

• You guys I think Gaza is a baddie

Lynch Gaza
  • y did zeality get killed off if he voted yesterday?
  • edited January 2014
    Because I missed the vote annnnnnnnd ZOMBIE ZEAL! This is also why it's important to make a new post and not edit old ones with votes.
  • lynch mystic to muchbandwagon
  • LOLwut? I haven't missed a vote, even with activity. And I'm a villager, I'll just keep calling it out. Now I'm really hoping Flames is evil so you guys can see I'm not...werebears wouldn't vote against eachother.

If Flames is a villager, tho, good job. You're screwing your neighbor over. Lmao.

Lynch Flames
  • Lynch Dirty

For calling god an everyone out with no proof.
  • Rohan's got balls I'll go with him lynch dorty
  • i'm only looking at who people are voting. flames voted meadows after she revealed her role and didnt choose to change vote. rohan and ixta have pretty much voted just villagers so that's y i put them on my list as ones i'm suspicious about. not too sure about shining. he could be good or bad.
  • Its true I did stay with meadows, it was personal with her :D
  • Why yes... Yes I do, thanks for noticing lol. I hate when I sit on the bastards though :(
  • I'm thinking gaza and flames and now rohan
    Rohan for voting dirty who we know is good

Idk how many werebears are left but I know we still have a teapper and a wizard
  • I stick by my balls... I mean vote. I'm really surprised I havnt been voted out yet really. Last game I was like #2 out. I was a villager then, I'm a villager now. Show me a werebear then I'll change my vote.
  • Honestly I think it's Gaza and flames

Gaza has been quiet and short and voting bandwagon
  • lynch mystic to muchbandwagon
    there shud only b one ww left. evenntually we'll get him
  • I've been busy with work and i'm too tired to read everything and post here when i am online. I don't try to vote bandwagon, i vote based on opinions posted and arguments that make sense.

And I can't help being short, my parents are shorter than I and I didn't sleep much during my growing years. Thus I vote mystic for lynch because he's picking on me for being short :(
  • Who voted for villagers last 2 days? Can anyone science a list together?
  • Gaza voting me to try and kill me off confirms it
  • How am I getting voted when I started the train on daed??
    I was first vote on him for lynch so why would I do that if I'm WW??
  • Misdirection?
    At this point we may have 3 ww/witch swaying votes. We need to hit one today or its gg.
  • Can the seer call themselves and the trapper protect them?
  • still too many ppl to reveal
  • I was wondering why i died but didnt questiom it LOL

Now you guys know im a villager at least tho. mystic for mortal combat with Chief Mag

• Our seer is inactive, shit, or both.
  • The problem with seer calling themselves out is a baddy might say they are seer and trapper won't know who to protect.....
  • would it help if i said i'm the seer?
  • Alright, damred is on my list of good guys. Trapper protect damred.
  • lynch flames

To save my own skin
  • i dont know, i dont think damdred's the seer because of who he's been voting. unless he's been spying on all the wrong people. but if he IS the seer, he should say who he's spied on and what their roles are so we dont waste time lyching more villagers.
  • I don't want to give someone up for kill!