Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has used multis

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Man we will take care of the cheaters after war calm yourself. Didnt you say aero was a cheater, well he is our current kt....
  • if you failed to eliminate the cheaters in your alliance so far this round then i doubt they will be eliminated after the war

honestly get a clue
  • besides my recent endeavor with a multi kd use :) i have not been presented with one shred of evidence that any kingdom here is a multi, besides the "he is bigger then me" defense LOL
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    i have not been presented with one shred of evidence that any kingdom here is a multi
    if you say aero is a cheat then you'd have to say beer beer beer is a cheat.

gehakt has also been proven to be multi accounting

and any of your posts or actions in this thread are proof of you cheating? or is that too difficult for you?
  • haha i never said aero was a cheat, i said you said that. please besides someone saying gehakt was giving his account to someone show me some proof!! and no the only action/proof of me cheating was logging on ONCE to an account earlier created that was in CM
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    haha i never said aero was a cheat, i said you said that. please besides someone saying gehakt was giving his account to someone show me some proof!! and no the only action/proof of me cheating was logging on ONCE to an account earlier created that was in CM
    doesnt matter anyway. aero's hits were luck, beer beer beer's hits were something else though...

if you are too stuck up to see that gehakt is somebody else right now then i wont hold it against you. his carrying you're probe attack team atm so he won't be killed.

and yourself admitting to cheating. you're story has changed several times so who knows what the truth is. but either way you think its alright to rate how seriously the rule was broken. you either break the rule or you don't, theres no UMM BUT MY DOG MADE THE ACCOUNT AND I JUST HAPPENED TO KNOW THE PASSWORD SO ITS NOT SERIOUS

you've been caught out again

it sure is one sided slaughters in here m8
  • Haters gonna Hate
  • Neg your also account sharing so please stfu, remember your account is dead but pos isnt? :-))

IF pos is really a player then your sharing with him. IF not then hes been your multi from day one, so please stfu
  • Neg has a point. what the fuk is with people rating the levels of cheating. This is a situation where there is only black and white, decide if you care enough t kill for cheating or not but theres no such thing as half-cheating. just the tip is still considered cheating ladies.
  • to be fair to nimrook if he is an AL...I have seen other leaders this round say "its not our problem" and force other alliances to deal with it when they had proven cheaters in their alliance this round instead of helping them KT the kingdoms, so i dont blame him for not bothering to post those in his own alliance first. (As long as he doesnt try to protect them and allows them to be KTed too by aother alliances)

• As far as me changing my story?! It has been the EXACT same since it happened, its quite easy to keep it the same when its the truth, plain and simple. and right now is the FIRST i have heard of gehkt shareing his account, i have not seen one simple shred of evidence proving it though. And when there was the fuss About beer beer I WASNT THE AL.

Since I have been AL I have not been presented with ONE case of Multi with matching ip, + interaction etc, etc, so if you want the cheaters killed AFTER the war please show the proof.

and gehkt is not running the probe team, this round probes are basically pointless lol our first kt we didnt even bother saboing, and our one arson kt gehkt has barely made any pas on him. We have SEVERAL kingdoms with well enough probes withough gehkt.
  • Nexus=Dopeness B-)
  • edited December 2011
    And round and round we go...Cheaters pointing fingers at other cheaters in efforts to posture yourselves in better viewing light...

Zeal, If everything is black and white then EVERYONE who ever suicided/disbanded and EVERYONE who farmed them has also cheated and since that covers about 99.9% of the SK populace... Hows about everyone stfu and play? You find a cheater and have proof? Kill them. Why ppl feel the need to TRY and discredit these ppl publicly is beyond me...When 9 times outta 10 the ppl pointing fingers have broken a rule or two themselves,Including myself...I like suiciding and I like free land.

Throwing stones in glass houses peeps?
  • You miss the point. im saying theres cheating or theres playing legit. if you cheat, you cheat. The excuse of "he cheated more so hes worse" is silly, accept the fact youcheated and move on :p
  • edited December 2011
    I Guess we agree then :) And since were agreeing..Do you agree that 99.9% of the player base has broken a rule or two then? Disbanding,suiciding,farming,multis etc...

I simply use "Cheating threat levels" to prioritize when I lead...Aggressive multis take priority followed by multi farmers etc etc...Because its gonna come up EVERY round and to make things easier you need to be aware and have a game plan as a leader.
  • edited December 2011
    Thankyou zeality, I have never tried to say someone cheated more then me or w/e just that I know i logged on to that account im sorry or w/e doesnt change i did it, im just the ONE person who actually freaking admitted to it.

First/Last time ever LOL
  • Why ppl feel the need to TRY and discredit these ppl publicly is beyond me...When 9 times outta 10 the ppl pointing fingers have broken a rule or two themselves,Including myself...I like suiciding and I like free land.

Throwing stones in glass houses peeps?
    Its more that most of the time they do it because the person is usually one of the ones on the PFs calling everyone bigger than him a cheat...so when they themselves are caught, its good to laugh at them.
  • Prioritizing is fine but its not a stretch to say everyone has cheated in someones eyes. Aid abuse is cheating to some, as is RR, as is farming etc etc etc... I say move on and if in the new round they are caught, and youre leading, deep fry the sob.

Coming to the pfs with cheating accusations is a lot like msging bcart for help.
  • edited December 2011
    Prioritizing is fine but its not a stretch to say everyone has cheated in someones eyes. Aid abuse is cheating to some, as is RR, as is farming etc etc etc... I say move on and if in the new round they are caught, and youre leading, deep fry the sob.

Coming to the pfs with cheating accusations is a lot like msging bcart for help.
    Mostly it's to show to everyone who is cheating. However, everyone on here already knows who cheats and who doesn't, so it is mostly pointless.
  • Wait how is RR cheating? I thought it was a valid strat
  • Why the hell does everyone think moon and I are best buds? Sure we are friends since LAST ROUND. Besides that probably lynog lol
  • Prioritizing is fine but its not a stretch to say everyone has cheated in someones eyes. Aid abuse is cheating to some, as is RR, as is farming etc etc etc... I say move on and if in the new round they are caught, and youre leading, deep fry the sob.

They are player made rules though, (except aid abuse). Farming/multies are BCart/Admin/SK rules and should be dealt with by everyone. Not just those leaders who class it as high priority lol

• What makes a rule a rule though? In my eyes, its the fact there is enforcement of said rule. We know bcart hardly enforces these if ever, and not all ALs do.

I wish every AL killed these players but they dont. They were protected this round.
  • What makes a rule a rule though? In my eyes, its the fact there is enforcement of said rule. We know bcart hardly enforces these if ever, and not all ALs do.

I wish every AL killed these players but they dont. They were protected this round.
    ALs always fear a lynch. Which is why the old fashioned model of only having your officers know who you are is the most useful, ala Lynog last round.
  • The new alliance format is making more and more spontaneous alliances pop up. No core officer groups, no real organization. I hope others are planning an alliance for next round or its gonna be silly.
  • Whether they are enforced or not is down to the players and their (lack of) leading skills. ALs this round are laughable players and leaders mostly so rules arent enforced. Doesnt mean they shouldnt be though.

• ALs always fear a lynch. Which is why the old fashioned model of only having your officers know who you are is the most useful, ala Lynog last round.
    Why would AL's risk being targetted by multis just for other kds to come along and "fair grab" them in the process....

• edited December 2011
    I always make AL, VAL and FM visible in the Alliance Forums. Hiding is the pussy way.

That being said. I'm assembling a solid group of players for my alliance next round. Hit me up if you're interested.
  • Sounds good sci.

• Actually he arsoned 5k of my res, that did more than 20 fails lol. Anyway,

Gehakt (1:2)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on December 6, 04:39:12
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a little :D

---- Original message received December 6, 04:22:41 from GMT (1:3) ----
    >> :P fun on other's behalf i see :)
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received December 6, 04:16:07 from Gehakt (1:2) ----
    >> >> no, tyrsis is no friend of moon
    >> >> but i just wanna have some fun without people knowing who i am
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received December 6, 04:09:06 from GMT (1:3) ----
    >> >> >> Tyrsis? XD
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received December 6, 03:56:54 from Gehakt (1:2) ----
    >> >> >> >> moon quit 2 days ago

Well, now this piece of information does trouble me some :/

And I do see now where he is probing you :)