Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has used multis

Comments

• I wouldn't say you ran TB either. If what you did counts as running TB, then you're taking cred for things that were a matter of chance and the players in the alliance :-p
  • Influence my dear watson...Its elementary? And I quit about week 4 into the TB round,Thats about when I gave up FM after I was KTed.
  • To be honest I think they followed muscle more than your influence but w/e i could be wrong.
  • edited December 2011
    TB didnt need me,Had plenty of good players and leaders assisting. The fact that I had loyalists running multiple top alliances every round but the tigerblood round was my point tbh...Oh and the LG round was lulz...
  • 1 Dominion 184,005,145 20,445,016
    2 Echoes 154,028,938 15,402,893
    3 6Pack 71,315,978 23,771,992
    4 Marvel 57,788,118 6,420,902
    5 Hegemons 39,870,926 39,870,926
    6 FightClub 19,817,958 19,817,958

I dont know what the hell any of those are, but I heard dom and echoes nap'd all round?

1 3rdE 559,548,577 55,954,857
    2 Moirae 553,019,532 55,301,953
    3 Napalm 160,787,066 16,078,706

I dont recall you being a big player in those alliances but my memory is foggy.

1 RetirementHome 922,432,528 92,243,252
    2 BOR3D 260,698,889 26,069,888
    3 Dreams 124,402,650 12,440,265

You were with LG, and that was a hollow ass alliance if I've ever seen one. Source was worse, but it was by no means a top alliance.
  • edited December 2011
    Dominion round I ended with FM, after running Unity all round which was a constant 1v3 so I dissolved the #1 alliance of unity and merged into Dominion and finished the round with them. Was HateTank,crusader and I running unity,Lux running echoes and nimrook running dominion...If anyone knows our history they know we warred for the benefit of the game more then a rivalry lmao..

3rdE was Arson so...Def my peeps.I got KTed early on tho..Had FM for the first war I think...

Retirementhome was the LG round,Were 619 thought giving leadership to natso and stella was better then arson and I..Natso and stella disbanded the #2 alliance.

TigerBlood round I didnt like the leaderships so joined walls,rolled fepo and quit.

TB round I had FM till KTed and then went inactive.

Also the Argos round didnt get archived? Interesting...We ran 3 top alliances then too same set up as the dominion round tbh...

You missing my point tho... Every time I was leading a top alliance I had another good friend leading another...Thats what I ment by monopolizing and influence.Besides LG and tigerblood rounds that is.

• 1. Multing to farm: People create these for the sole purpose to use them as pop,money, or land farms and is in my opinion the most unfair method to the populace of SK.

Get over it or welcome to SK.
    This is prolly the least unfair given that with enough time/effort you can just find them and use them yourself. Actually, if it wasn't for these types of kds I doubt very seriously many people would do very well playing high probes.
  • Hey John G, I played this game 8 years ago, and multis were usually taken out and publicly humiliated. Just because I'm a "noob" to today's standards doesn't make a multi less of a pussy about the game. I could use a lag switch for modern warfare, I could throw a forearm at a wide receiver downfield, and I could swipe a piece off a chess board when my opponent isn't watching. But that's being a pussy.
  • edited December 2011
    Never said it was ok...Just that in 8 years it hasnt been stopped nor do I forecast it stopping completely until the last person gives up on SK and theres no more players..

Hyrule, because of the farms players get unfair leads whether there killed later or not they still do damage and it adds a high probe dynamic that like you said wouldn't be as effect without bank farms...Multis are woven into the very fabric of how ppl play SK nowadays..Leaders play to kill em and players try to rob/farm em...and so on...Hell if Bcart generated kds for us the game would be much better off imo,But for players to do it themselves? With great power comes great responsibility and no multi master to date has shown the proper amount of restraint with there multis.
  • Nimrook im still waiting buddy, can you please post up these chatlogs you saved. Id really like to see them.
  • I have a life. I dont need multis, this life is good enough.
  • Nimrook im still waiting buddy, can you please post up these chatlogs you saved. Id really like to see them.
    Give him a chance mate, hes got multiple accounts to run here, he cant be in the forums all the time :-))
  • nah, i checked the im it said we used banks, sorry for throwing you guys under the bus :)

and i love how me signing on to 1 account other then mine all of a suddun makes me this huge multi user!! i have one account, one password geez guys cuz a guy some slack, im human i made a mistate, at least i am one of the FEW who owned up do it, i mean dank still denies it WOW!!!!
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    if you've done it this round then i wouldnt be surprised how many more times you've done it

dont ever play this game again you scum fuck

go neck yourself
  • your words through this online text based warfare truly do cut deep, I just don't know what I am going to do with myself, I guess when your parents tuck you in you can sleep good knowing you hurt someone over the internet. (I hope you are about 30 or so b/c if you are you probably are still being tucked in by your parents)
  • neg is defo a 40 yr old living with his mother
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    Haha, are you on fucking drugs? Its sort of ironic you complain about someone getting personal and then feel the need to get personal as well

Better yet its even more ironic how you make accusations based off thin air but feel threatened by cold hard facts

Nice try though
  • haha my point exactly you are fighting my cause for me :) and why do you find it necessary to curse every post?
  • your a funny guy, if i was sure you wouldnt try to kt me in the future id retort but we all know you are beyond that
  • your a funny guy, if i was sure you wouldnt try to kt me in the future id retort but we all know you are beyond that
    I have actually never once ktd someone in a future round out of a grudge from a previous round. that is the truth, in fact i have ktd someone one round and worked with them in leadership the next, and the other way around as well.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    no point in trying to be logical here aero

apparently proving nimrook wrong means you get ktd
  • that statement confuses me NEG, not a single kt posted has been out of a grudge, or proved someone wrong, they are simply the most strategically wise choices in a war.
  • If we are gonna start about cheaters, how about moon giving his account to some random douche so he can go on arsoning?

Account Managing:

You are only allowed to create one account per person. Account sharing or exchanging is not allowed. As the owner of the account you must be the only one that logs into it. You may not get another person to watch over your account. Deleting and remaking an account to get on a certain sector is not allowed. The use of login scripts is prohibited, a human must always be the one logging in and managing the account. Any violations of the account managing will result in immediate termination of the account(s) involved.

Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning.

Nexus should be killing cheaters in their own alliance instead of farming another one :)
    Many in nexus are pushing to kt our own special cheater. First we have to kill the biggest farmer/cheater in the game aka GMT aka Aero.

• i have never said aero is a cheater lol
  • not a single kt posted has been out of a grudge, or proved someone wrong, they are simply the most strategically wise choices in a war.
    its funny because how ever you try to justify it to yourself no one else will agree with you m8
  • Many in nexus are pushing to kt our own special cheater. First we have to kill the biggest farmer/cheater in the game aka GMT aka Aero
    are beer beer beer, friartruck and gehakt on your cheater list?

or are you talking out of your arse again
  • not a single kt posted has been out of a grudge, or proved someone wrong, they are simply the most strategically wise choices in a war.
    its funny because how ever you try to justify it to yourself no one else will agree with you m8

You truly make NO sense, Im not trying to justify anything, In fact all I said was, well what I said LOL. Simply put i never kt anyone out of grudges etc.

• Im not trying to justify anything,
    they are simply the most strategically wise choices in a war.
    took u sum time to figure that out m8?
  • Neg, im sorry I just don't see your logic, I dont have to justify a war kt lol they are just the targets picked out by alliance based on activity, military strength etc.
  • Neg, im sorry I just don't see your logic, I dont have to justify a war kt lol they are just the targets picked out by alliance based on activity, military strength etc.
    is this the part where im supposed to help you with tips on how to run your alliance? becauase i can tell you right now that isnt going to happen.

you wont even kt cheaters so all hope is lost im afraid