Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has used multis

Comments

• rook can you please post this IM.

thanks
  • hahah roommate :-j
  • who is the bot runners at the top?

sounds like a bad excuse for cheating tbh

• John - you cant look around while an account is in deletion.
    Shhhhhhh..They never came out of newbie mode lol
  • Stop cheating. How fucking hard is this? Whether or not you post a high score in this game, you're still a no one. So challenge yourself to this GAME and play it right, in a standardized way against other players (you know, standardized by RULES).
  • edited December 2011
    Dank what the hell you Talking about?
    There was a time on this game where making extra accounts meant that you were a cheater. That definition changed when the people in charge got caught, and it's never been corrected. It's way too late now. Back in the day they should have said no you can't make 100 accounts when the round starts, pick and choose who is going to play what, and then proceed to call everyone else a cheater. I'll give you a completely different example. HiHaters runs around calling everyone a cheater and dies. Suddenly there are 12 HiHaters accounts and he's back in the alliance. Why the hell should I not cheat if he can get away with that? It's just stupid. Why is Lynog leading anything when he has been caught paying Kesha for bot access? Yet, these are the people that everyone follows because they have dozens of accounts and personalities to go with them. It's herd conformity, enabled and led by bot accounts. Before you cast doubts on anything I say I'll mention I've screen shotted a lot of material over the years. I have built quite a portfolio.
  • You should get into writing novels dank mate. Some of your stories are amazing
  • Que the people that automatically post against me every time that I talk. Nevermind the fact that I can back it all up.
  • What would be the point creating 100 accounts to stack a sector when people can just group?
  • edited December 2011
    Who would go to all the trouble to do all that kinda crazy shit? If people are gonna multi I dont see them being active in chat or on forums with some kinda alter ego personality...
  • Sierra people still stack sectors. Not as necessary now but it still happens. Ensures everyone that you want in the alliance/sector, get in.
  • Back up what you want dank, fuckall to do with me so why would I care.

SK has a new problem now with the playerbase this small. I had to REVERSE STACK last round. I landed in lynogs sector and had to delete and recreate just to get my group out of his sector because I knew people would be crying thinking that we stacked if we had 2 groups in 1 sector :-))
  • Sierra people still stack sectors. Not as necessary now but it still happens. Ensures everyone that you want in the alliance/sector, get in.
    Well then call me a free agent im not the best player but im active as a mfer
  • I've actually never had more than one account at the same time. B-)
  • fuck multis.

clicking was the way to cheat(;
  • So challenge yourself to this GAME and play it right, in a standardized way against other players (you know, standardized by RULES).
    So whose gonna enforce these rules you speak of?

• the almighty and beneveloent BCart
  • It was a challenge. You know, where you force yourself to play by the rules.

Seriously, reading comprehension you twat.
  • So challenge yourself to this GAME and play it right, in a standardized way against other players (you know, standardized by RULES).
    So whose gonna enforce these rules you speak of?

Your cajones.
  • edited December 2011
    Such a troll sci..

I was implying theres no rule enforcement to speak of therefore the players make and enforce the rules they choose to, and as the leaders change.. as do the rules and whats enforced.

Trying to teach this apparent noob how things have been for the last 8 years without Bcart or active in-game mods.

Sci still must need Blue for sarcasm...
  • Such a troll sci..

I was implying theres no rule enforcement to speak of there for the players make and enforce the rules,Trying to teach this apparent noob how things have been for the last 8 years without Bcart or active in-game mods.

Sci still must need Blue for sarcasm...
    You dumbass, you're still missing the point. He's pointing out the relationship between the rules and players not forcing themselves to play fairly. He issued a challenge to the players playing unfairly to follow the rules in lieu of an active mod.
  • It is a very difficult thing to sometimes follow the rules. You play legit just to have a person hit suicider after suicider and no one does anything. Look at GMT. Dude farmed his ass off to the number one spot and only person to try and stop him was Dank. It makes it hard not to make 20 kds the following round and smash them on a person you find cheating. (this is where you insert your crap about cheating to kill cheaters is cheating)
  • edited December 2011
    Yes Sci and I mocked his challenge,As its been brought up for years and someones always gonna break the rules...Its human nature.

Now is it particularly pathetic when ppl break the rules to win a 12 year old reward-less text based game? Absolutely..Still dont mean EVERYONE is gonna follow the rules only PLAYERS enforce...Thats why good games have active admins.Bcart let his game die,Get over it,because crusading against cheaters is a never ending battle..trust.

Only thing you can really do is make sure they dont archive as often as you can,Although that just brews more rivalry and larger multi armies lol vicious cycle this is..Or like screamin says they justify why they cheated like it doesn't perpetuate the issue anyhow.
  • I don't crusade against cheaters. I hold myself and my alliances to a cheat free standard. Everyone else can go fuck themselves, unless their cheating directly harms my alliance mates.
  • edited December 2011
    Same rules been posted in my alliance's for years and when caught ive even killed ppl who I get along with...

I just gave up on leading after monopolizing the top 3 alliances for nearly 5 rounds...lol

• Same rules been posted in my alliance's for years and when caught ive even killed ppl who I get along with...

I just gave up on leading after monopolizing the top 3 alliances for nearly 5 rounds...lol

Implying I didn't run the top alliance 4 rounds ago.
  • Tigerblood for the win.
  • I dont see a archive? You sure?! :-))
  • 1 Tigerblood 524,533,900

that one? or are we talkin about a different round
  • edited December 2011
    oh lmao You ment the round I played till week 2 rolled fepo and quit? Rank 27 NW when he KTed me..

Sure thing!