Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has used multis

edited December 2011 in General
N1MrOok

Probably Chaoticx too under the "whoever smelt it, dealt it" theorem of online gaming.

Comments

• CAN I HAS MULTIS?
  • Sure! Scientology has also used multis.
  • Not yet. Although I'm starting to not see the point in playing fairly anymore.
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking of making a few for beginning of next round to do sabos sucides arsons and missiles on someone that pissed me off this round. That would be unfair play so i wont do it.
  • yeah, after 10 years of legit playing, and killing multis for a living basically for a few rounds with Hot Gates, I decided what the hell i can use this kingdom that my bro made to spy :)
  • BTW I don't think using Multis is a fail. I think it's an interesting way to cheat, more than credited. The fail was in using the same IP.
  • oh, i could have hid it, but i figured what is the freaking point any more lol
  • I cheat every round.
  • True statement
  • Nim you tried to hide lol...ur just so dumb u posted in our AC for sheriff to get his missle shields up seconds after Pussy got sos and said no shields. The kd was already outta newbie, had been hanging out for awhile listening in. Dont try to deny it.
  • never needed them, not like i'm gonna archive anyway....
    you need to many big friends in other alliances to make it as a big kd, and the more ppl who know who you are, the bigger the target on your back gets
  • well chaotic, im not lying about my roomate creating, and im not lying about using his kingdom as a spy, it came out of newbie like earlier today or w/e i dont even know i just logged on after we wared,

pardon my spelling, damn phone
  • N1M no one buys the whole room mate thing btw. Like, maybe if you said your dog ate your homework you'd be more credible.
  • N1M no one buys the whole room mate thing btw. Like, maybe if you said your dog ate your homework you'd be more credible.
    Really? Did you play s2 this round? People are more gullible than you'd think.

• Social, I have admitted to using it, so why would I lie about the roomate thing, im not trying to cover anything up, simply telling exactly what happend.
  • yeah s2 is so much fun to just play around on :)
  • if this is an actual question then MEEEEEEEE i have had loads of the cunts!
  • Social, I have admitted to using it, so why would I lie about the roomate thing, im not trying to cover anything up, simply telling exactly what happend.
    Because jumping on your room mate's account and creating a new one to multi are two different things, the former not seen nearly as dirty/douchy as the latter.
  • Whatever, i see that arguing with the truth will not work with you :) believe what you wish, it truly does not matter to me
  • edited December 2011
    From an unbiased position...There are 3 tiers of multi account usage and each has its level of unfairness to the community,Heres the way it is...Choose to troll me I really dont care SK is dead and your all just zombies.

1. Multing to farm: People create these for the sole purpose to use them as pop,money, or land farms and is in my opinion the most unfair method to the populace of SK.

2. Multi armies: People create these to kill enemies they made over the years,Normally those enemies kicked there ass legit and there mad so they gotta cheat to get revenge,Not sure how this satisfies them as there only cheating themselves outta credibility and skill set lol,This form of cheating is only unfair to the players the multi owner targets.

3. Espionage multis: People create them to spy on alliance activities and is only detrimental to said alliance for as long as it take for the leaders to ban/block the multis in your alliance,Fairly harmless tbh as long as your leadership is vigilant and not a pack of complete noobs and oblivious to the tactics employed in SK for the last 10 years.

Now yes I along with Rook and many other's who have posted in this thread have battled multis for the last 10 years and never used farms or multi armies but we didnt ever deny the use of spies either directly of via others...Anyone that acts like multing isnt a fixture in the modern era of SK or always has been is in denial and should stop playing if they dont like it..Its all bout how you use your multi in my opinion and spys > armies as far as adverse and unfair effects on the community.

Get over it or welcome to SK.
  • How about just following the rules?
  • edited December 2011
    Rules are enforced by the players therefore we make the rules...No one complained when we allied/napped 4 alliances and killed over 500 multis in a single round now did they?
  • edited December 2011
    All of the cheating is a result of the AL's thinking that it is acceptable for them to stack the second the game begins. Then they think it's cute to influence your votes. They can see when you are open, post against you in your forums. By the time the game actually begins they've already yanked half of your sector mates out and into a new sector. Nobody ever posted who they actually are, and it just doesn't matter. Just as it won't matter when the top kingdom in that other alliance is caught doing something. He won't even have to say who he is. The AL and his cronies will show up to talk for the guy.

The result, everybody has multis. All of this stemmed from allowing the AL and his buddies to stack when it was obvious to everyone, and then telling other people that they can't have another account. It's been going on in this fashion for a very long time. Every round the problem begins with... the AL's.
  • edited December 2011
    Dank what the hell you Talking about?
  • edited December 2011
    Your part 3 is nonsence John, if you arent a tard and keep your mouth shut its impossible for leaders to find and ban spy accounts no matter how good they are.

Using multis as spies is still using multies and is just as bad as probers etc.

Funny to see some of the people who classed themselves as multi fighters and the good guys of sk murdering their own reps :)
  • qwjvfiil i have saved ims from lynog last round saying you guys used bank farms :)
  • Your part 3 is nonsence, if you arent a tard and keep your mouth shut its impossible for leaders to find and ban spy accounts no matter how good they are.

Using multis as spies is still using multies and is just as bad as probers etc.

Funny to see some of the people who classed themselves as multi fighters and the good guys of sk murdering their own reps :)
    I never denied having 2 counts at 1 time,One was always in deletion but while it was in a enemy alliance???who knows maybe I looked around,Just never needed/used armies or farms... Imagine if I did ;-)

And really Dan? Good guys? Dont act naive this is SK its all about math and manipulation.
  • Rules are enforced by the players therefore we make the rules...No one complained when we allied/napped 4 alliances and killed over 500 multis in a single round now did they?
    Yes many people did. I had to put up with lots of bullshit those couple rounds.
  • qwjvfiil i have saved ims from lynog last round saying you guys used bank farms :)
    really? why would i spend time making a spreadsheet for me and a few other 2ndC guys, then use moonlights much better one if i already knew kds with money?

i know you are talking shite because i know lynog wasnt bank farming because NONE of us EVER maxed our robs and whenever i found a decent rob lynog would ask for it and vice versa

if we bank farmed we would have been much further ahed

John - you cant look around while an account is in deletion.