Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has used multis

Comments

• negneg
    edited December 2011
    nim "the multi" r00k with another pointless post
  • Why the hell does everyone think moon and I are best buds? Sure we are friends since LAST ROUND. Besides that probably lynog lol
    nah its not me, moony leaves me the arsons in pms sometimes with a smiley face, i had no idea he wasnt playing his kd tbh. wierd shit. defo not me though id just admit it and say i was arsoning a cheat end of

• I had like 60 one game aLong time back.
  • I have 300 multis this round.
  • edited December 2011
    Who would go to all the trouble to do all that kinda crazy shit? If people are gonna multi I dont see them being active in chat or on forums with some kinda alter ego personality...
    Who would take it to the level that they programmed a bot that is more efficient than the billing system of fortune 500 companies, and can serve the maximum number of accounts possible before the system was overloaded? You have to understand the history of this game. To some of us it is a war game, to others a kingdom building game, and to a select crowd it is about social engineering. Engineers are the big dogs and the rest of the crowd is led like the rats of the pied piper. The ones being led do not care and don't want to invest the time to care. They just want a big score or to play the game as they see it. The trick is to manipulate the crowd so that you live and your enemy dies in a humiliating manner. People will create alter egos to achieve this end. There are spy networks that touch every sector. If they aren't in it now they will be if they desire to do so. The game is nowhere near as competitive as in the past and this has of course been toned down. There was a time when xLTx had the game so mapped out that they knew every hit anybody would take. If you posted about them they already knew it and you were on a list. There was another list of protected people. A bot network backed this up for pretty much instant kills. If you posted about it they already had you listed and people would reply in unison against your posts. In the event that did not work they would message a moderator to remove it. There were missions drawn out on who to befriend, and who to betray. People were to be manipulated and it was all scripted out. There might be much less of a presence due to lack of players but believe me when I tell you that much of this is still in effect. There is a better lock down on information that becomes public, and it does not take as much effort or resources to accomplish the task. I'd point to Lynog paying for access to Kesha's scanner and having 50 accounts left of his own near the end of the round and disbanding them to save the game from cheaters. It's stupid right it seems to be fictional, but it is not. If anything it is so easy that those pulling strings fight with each other just so there is something to do. To see it in full effect you have to go against the grain. I'd point to me and my VAL Screamin being owned instantly at the start of the round when we tried to KT GMT. It wasn't just the efficiency of our death but the entire propaganda machine that organized against us. The entire universe sat on it's hands while we died KTing the largest proven cheater.
  • A bit grandeur, if you could say that, but a lot more accurate than what most people will describe. SK in all its glory ;)
  • edited December 2011
    If it is grandeur it is not through my writing. It simply is what it is. For me to go into more detail would indeed be a book, complete with full color photos and testimonials as evidence. Keep in mind that I've been on both sides of this coin.
  • aero is one of only a few that when I read his posts i think, hey this guy is actually pretty smart compared to the trash that speak on pfs.

i hope you come back to play next round aero the game needs more genuine people like you
  • Grabbing a suicider isn't cheating, it never was, it never will be.
    If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you.

• edited December 2011
    dank, that whole speach and in the end you come out relying on BS to prove your point. Grabbing a suicider isn't cheating, it never was, it never will be. It can be frowned upon. It can get your KTed. But calling it cheating, is BS.
    It is especially BS to call someone a cheat who hit a suicide train (suicider hit suicider hit suicider than you hit). Ignore the fact that the second someone calls out for a kt, that person (with great defense for the land) gets hit over and over by 4 or 5 top 25 kds all built like the original kd and that occasionally share IP. Then masses of kd's go on a campaign to convince the uni it was all legit and the kd lives. It is all BS. Nothing here to see. Move along sheep.

Also lol that Beer beer beer lived when he at the time of the hits with you shared IP with the kds involved.
  • I find myself agreeing with you for once.

Lot of us were shocked nobody saw what happened or would read the facts. Too few acted and the other alliances did sweet F all because "it wasnt their problem".
  • still waiting for that evidence screamin or did dank eat it?
  • Beer Beer Beers Ip matches were posted in AF's and given to every alliance leader. GMT I explained were written ips on a work desk left from a previous check. No screen shot available for hard evidence. Even if you don't believe me on the GMT match on IP, there were 3 kds that did a suicide chain and GMT ate them within moments of it happening and never even took a som. It launched him to the number one kd spot. Since when have people not killed for that?? If you disagree then you continue to show everyone what a fool you are.
  • ^Why so mean?
  • dank, that whole speach and in the end you come out relying on BS to prove your point. Grabbing a suicider isn't cheating, it never was, it never will be. It can be frowned upon. It can get your KTed. But calling it cheating, is BS.
    it is called unfair gains and is just as bad as cheating. cheating gives you a unfair advantage and so does hitting suiciders numerous times.
  • Beer Beer Beers Ip matches were posted in AF's and given to every alliance leader. GMT I explained were written ips on a work desk left from a previous check. No screen shot available for hard evidence. Even if you don't believe me on the GMT match on IP, there were 3 kds that did a suicide chain and GMT ate them within moments of it happening and never even took a som. It launched him to the number one kd spot. Since when have people not killed for that?? If you disagree then you continue to show everyone what a fool you are.
    So full of lies its pathetic. I hit ONE KD, not 3, which I got from alliance CHAT. I HAD SOM but noone even bothered asking for it - ESPECIALLY not you. And it didn't even give me top 10. Get your facts straight you pathological liar.

Aero I don't even know you. I have no reason to lie. I never said you hit 3 kd's that suicided. You hit a suicide train. In other words kd "a" suicided and gained big land. Kd "b" hit kd "a" for huge land. Kd "c" hit kingdom "b" for enormous land. Then YOU hit kingdom "c" 3x for insane land. That is the facts. All of this happened within a min or so. Sure looks legit huh? And that is without even talking IP matches with kds.
  • I have no idea what is going on but i will say...

A) Hitting even 1 suicider can get you killed if you are high enough rank

B) I have seen dank posting numerous screenshots of random lynog comments like hes some crazy stalker... but him or nobody else thought to take screenshots as evidence of the #1 kingdom IP matching?

im not saying he did or didnt because I personally dont know, but....really? nobody thought "ill screenshot that" ?
  • yeah screamin an dank are defo talking out there asses, more FC fairytales. They get to the point were they make aero actually look innocent coz they talk that much exaggerated nonsense. Aero is a farming faggot end of
  • edited December 2011
    Aero nice deflection. His point is still true and still stands tall, aside from the matching IP thing. I haven't a clue on if the IPs matched or not, but what you did was flat out sketchy if not blatant farming.

Any half-decent AL would have KT'd you for it, happens near every round. I don't know why the others didn't try, maybe they were friends with you or maybe they just overall suck. Regardless there's no disputing the fact that in a normal round you would have to be retarded to do what you did and expect to live. That's all im sayin

GMT (X:2,Y:9) Mystical Lands 46 796,499
    Should have happened ages ago.
  • But in order to play you have to check a box saying that this is your only kingdom?!

Tisk, tisk....
  • yeah screamin an dank are defo talking out there asses, more FC fairytales. They get to the point were they make aero actually look innocent coz they talk that much exaggerated nonsense. Aero is a farming faggot end of
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    GMT (X:2,Y:9) Mystical Lands 46 796,499
    i wonder if friartruck/nimrook will receive the same punishment

not holding my breath though
  • GMT (X:2,Y:9) Mystical Lands 46 796,499
    i wonder if friartruck/nimrook will receive the same punishment

not holding my breath though
    Given the round, I'm surprised they eventually got to GMT. Thought they'd just turtle whore it up so more. I expect cheating to be protected under these leaderships.

• im just curious what is the opinion of screamin/dank with the nimrook multi evidence?

choose your words wisely or i'll know that you are full of shit
  • This thread has turned into a bunch of meatspin.gif
  • im just curious what is the opinion of screamin/dank with the nimrook multi evidence?

If you refer back to my post a page or two ago I already referred to him needing to die. Also keep in mind we were the only alliance leaders this round to kt beer beer beer or GMT. For all the haters out there you should keep that in mind. I'm having a hard time thinking of any other group in sk that has any objective other then whoring there scores at all costs.

If you refer back to my post a page or two ago I already referred to him needing to die. Also keep in mind we were the only alliance leaders this round to kt beer beer beer or GMT. For all the haters out there you should keep that in mind. I'm having a hard time thinking of any other group in sk that has any objective other then whoring there scores at all costs.

i hope you are reffering to this round there screamin. in three rounds now FC alliance have been incapable of pulling off one single kill on any cheater being caught and the funny part is the KDs have all been under 3k land at the time. That pretty pathetic.

Last round in TB we killed EVERYBODY who was caught cheating.

i hope you are reffering to this round there screamin. in three rounds now FC alliance have been incapable of pulling off one single kill on any cheater being caught and the funny part is the KDs have all been under 3k land at the time. That pretty pathetic.

Last round in TB we killed EVERYBODY who was caught cheating.
    Haha lynog, I specifically remember a kingdom in my sector lol who had like 3 accounts and we did kill all of them together, but guess what, he had a 4th, he did die by kt eventually but not because he was a multi, the kd name troll dad sounds familiar LOL
  • that guy is a retard

actually said i couldnt break his 700k LDs with 500k tfs
  • edited December 2011
    Im sure you could qwj , lol add a few tanks and its double tap