Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf: Take 2 - Villagers Win Again

Comments

• Im curious if you have to vote to lynch and if someone gets lynched regardless?
  • if nobody votes to lynch someone and just does mayor....nobody dies during hte day
  • How about we all remove our votes then?
  • Because then the Wolves would just destroy us.
  • edited October 2013
    Lynch SkyWOLF.
    Mages for Maywhore

• lynch sky
  • Lynch Sky, damdred noob mayor.
  • Bunch of traitors, lol.

In all seriousness, you guys are making a mistake. One less person on the good side as you'll see later.
  • edited October 2013
    Waaaahhhhhhh
  • Bunch of traitors, lol.

In all seriousness, you guys are making a mistake. One less person on the good side as you'll see later.
    I beg to differ, LYNCH EM!
  • why edit my post when it was a LYNCH vote and also had some decent analysis on who was a werewolf?

mods are corrupt im not playing anymore

enjoy being idiots and lynching good guys
  • Dude, what happened?
  • Neg is just shit disturbing, claiming his posts got editted when they didnt
  • edited October 2013
    Dude, what happened?
    mods editing my post above that has "Waaaahhhhhhh"

it contained my lynch vote and also some quick analysis i did

either way not playing if mods are going to be fags
  • You had no vote. In that post as I saw it pre edit. I don't know who edited it though.
  • You had no vote. In that post as I saw it pre edit. I don't know who edited it though.
    No offense... But there's only 3 of you, and I would not put a pinch of salt into bcart interfering in a WW game lol...
  • Lol, of course it was me Rohan and Neg knows it. He also knows all his post was was whining. He whined, claimed he was superior, then whined again. There was no vote. I wouldn't mess with anybodies vote.
  • edited October 2013
    =/ No offense tmonsta, but you shouldn't be able to edit posts on this game since you are participating in it, that's a conflict of interest imo.
  • i actually edited my post to include a lynch vote and whatnot but it looks as if you had the edit window open before i made that change

good effort mods. editing a WW game post to ensure you win LOL
  • lol, your post was completely useless before I edited it. If it had a vote in it then I am incredibly sorry.
  • edited October 2013
    i know some hoped this forum would improve with the addition of active moderators but when it takes a few days to remove bot posts and people find theyre posts edited because a moderator disagreed with them its hard to think this forum has improved at all
  • edited October 2013
    LOLOLOLOLOL, No bot post has lasted 12 hours much less a few days. I like you when you are angry. Be more anger. I haven't found one that's more than 3 hours old but maybe Damred has.
  • Okay, No more edity! Lets continue the game, I believe we were lynching Sky?? :D
  • edited October 2013
    LOLOLOLOLOL, No bot post has lasted 12 hours much less a few days. I like you when you are angry. Be more anger. I haven't found one that's more than 3 hours old but maybe Damred has.
    point out where im angry in any of my posts

im simply pointing out how this new moderation team has already performed below expectations and youve basically blown up and become pissed off that somebody isnt going to put up with your shit

i logged on the other day and saw bots had taken over the forum again. Their posts were around for longer then 12 hours so I suggest you stop bullshitting.

my post wasnt the first to be 'randomly' edited.
  • Ha ha ha ha ha, I like you.
  • Ha ha ha ha ha, I like you.
    implying you like me so u look like u didnt edit my post out of spite?

you can think im a dick and hate me all you like but you cant ignore the fact id do some good for this community m8
  • You probably won't believe me and that's okay, but I didn't know that nimrod=neg. If I did know it was you I would have stayed away because I knew you'd start this whining and moaning which is why I edited the post in the first place. It was just a major bitch post that added absolutely nothing. Now, you say you voted as I was editing your post and if so I apologize but per the rules of the thread you aren't supposed to edit your posts so I didn't know you were making a point. I do not like most of what you choose to be I don't hate you, there isn't enough time in the day for me to be worried about what you do to hate you. Yes, you bring in good things to this community and this game (SK) when you play. If you recall we even were in alliances together and I worked together with you, it's never anything personal. But anywho, we are ruining a good game of WW with this useless banter.
  • Dole. It's daytime. he's allowed to whine all DAY if he likes. Not your place to decide whether he can.
  • Aye aye Cap'n
  • #NEGFORMODERATOR2013

oust the corruption of the current administration