Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf: Take 2 - Villagers Win Again

Comments

• Lynch k2 walls for mayor!
  • Lynch k2 walls for mayor!
    Hey... I see wut u did dere O.o
  • Skydragon for lynch. Mages called his role out and nobody is saying he isn't that role. If he is smart he will use his role to find a way to protect himself this evening.
  • nobody can protect anyone now because everyone decided to do a day one lynch. So if mages is the inventor he probably will die tonight by the witches poison and the mayor powers will go to waste. Therefore give me the mayor powers so that we do not waste them!
  • edited October 2013
    Says who mages? Invent something! Even if it isn't 100%, you should be able to make something silver?

Edit: reread inventor description. Lame.
  • ...yes because I will go out of my way to show your folly so no one else will reveal themselves and give the witch/ww easy game over....so mages wants to lynch me GG
  • edited October 2013
    Mages never called me out, I'm just following the crowd. I love a good lynch that has nothing to do with anything whether it's Flazer or Mages, lol.
  • I said that mages called out his own role. An important role for the village. Nobody has come out and said "hey, Wtf I'm then inventor, not him". So voting to lynch him would be bad.
  • Many people have yet to read the thread though, anyone of them could be the inventor. I will hold my lynch vote until later
  • Lynch Skydragon

Thnx

• Lynch Skydragon

Thnx

This, im giving mages the benefit of doubt.

• I said that mages called out his own role. An important role for the village. Nobody has come out and said "hey, Wtf I'm then inventor, not him". So voting to lynch him would be bad.
    Sorry, misunderstood your comment. I was just following Darubian when he said to lynch Mages, that's all. I don't have any problem with Mages though. Followed Ghosted when he said to lynch Flazer too, lol.

Like I said, I love a good old fashioned lynching. :p
  • I thought Mages comment looked peculiar, now i understand why. Vote changed to:

Damdred for Lynch
  • edited October 2013
  • ....so me telling people its dumb to announce your role because the witch will kill you unless hes smart and is just laying a trap for the witch? Which btw me saying this is the best defense for mages because now the witch should be thinking more if hes telling the truth or not.....either way if i'm to be lynched you just lost another good guy so gl lynch mages this is a revenge vote told everyone not to lynch the first day you lynched the priest....might as well end this game early as well
  • Yes because your supposed role gives you limited protection against the voters. If you are the wolf or the witch you do two things,
    1. You have revealed a false role if you are the witch someone else comes forward and says hey i'm actually the inventor you kill them during the night.
    2. You are a wolf trying to lend credence to your claims of not being a wolf, you have now gotten mayor and get to find a better target tonight, while the witch might get outed and the villagers takes them out while you focus on killing another one of them.

I think you are honestly the guilty one here mages, I have done nothing but point out that you shouldn't point out our role since we do not have a priest anymore (due to a day one lynch), and number 2 if you aren't the inventor it might just be a clever ruse to get the witch to reveal himself or herself. I am revenge voting you its very simple if I die this round and you die next round because of your stupidity of revealing yourself thats on you and no one else as you have doomed yourself to death either way.

And if he doesn't die over night hes probably a wolf or witch or the wolves are just using him as a pawn to kill off another villager
  • Lynch Skydragon

Thnx

Hey! :P I still haven't decided lol

• edited October 2013
    What's if Damdred, Mages, me, DogTown and TMonsta are all villagers or have positive roles and the WW's and Witch are laughing at us fighting each other?

Some people are deafeningly quiet right now..
  • damdred for lynch
    dogtown for mayor
  • Changing lynch vote to Damdred
  • Damdred for lynch
  • I obviously will die tonight, even though all I have stated is facts about not revealing your role, we are going to lose mages tonight not matter which way we go. So I suppose i will take my death in silence from this point onward. I am not a wolf and I will not reveal what role I am either as it is not in the spirit of the game. You will be down 4 good guys after this vote and 5 after tonight good luck
  • edited October 2013
    Hasn't been 48 hours yet. :P Nor do you have an absolute majority for the lynch vote, which is the only situation in which I might end the day early.

Current Votals:

Mayor:
    Damdred: 4
    Dogtown: 4
    Mages: 5

Lynch:
    Damdred: 6
    Skydragon: 3
    Mages: 1
    K2: 1

There are 19 players alive. An absolute majority is 10 players.
  • It sure has been a lively day.
  • Tea and Biscuits.
  • I was thinking of going out for some fried catfish.
  • TMonsta if you are going to that little restaurant in town, let me know what time and I will meet you there. Catfish sounds great!

Mod, of the 9 non-voters, are any in jeopardy of getting mod killed tonight?
  • Yeah, let's meet up in 40 minutes Cory.
  • go me go.... Maybe someone can recap who voted what in this thread?
  • In that case... I switch my vote again to lynch Skydragon