Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf: Take 2 - Villagers Win Again

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Mages for Mayor

CoryNewb for lynch
    If cory is a wolfy, Shining probably is too :)

Here's a tally of the votes so far:

• u should differentiate the first 2 votes towards any new targets
    majority of people are just being sheep led blindly
    so whoever initiates tends to also be an important factor.
  • Mages for mayor, will get back on lynch vote
  • Because we made the same votes? xP Maybe I just like Newbs. =]
  • edited October 2013
    Missing the logic of the spreadsheet sci, but I don't have a better direction to point a lynch mob.

Mages for mayor.
  • Mages for Mayor

Lynch later
  • mmm mages for mayor
  • mages for Mayor
  • mages for mayor
  • Pretty graph makes me happy.

Lynch CoryNewb
  • Losing another towns person doesn't make much sense unless we have something to go on. I would vote to abstain today's lynch. But Tmonsta jumping on another wagon confirms my suspicions.
  • edited October 2013
    Thank you psyduck, sorry newb, you dead haha

Lynch Noob

nvm figured it out lol **edit**
  • lynch TMonsta
  • Newb is hiding something. Don't forget I was right about walls the first time with his deflections! Lynch corynewb. k2 4 mayor.
  • Mod Note: All inventor discussion should be in private inventor chat... but generally speaking, a jail is fine. However, posting my private messages should probably not happen. Last time that happened it was very messy, and things are easy to fake.
  • Newb is hiding something. Don't forget I was right about walls the first time with his deflections! Lynch corynewb. k2 4 mayor.
    I'm hiding something alright. And that fact we are about to go 0-3 on lynching is silly.
  • Mages for Mayor! Lynch CoryNewb!

• The fact that people are trying not to lynch at all is more silly, if you aren't attempting to kill the wolvies in the day with your votes then you aren't playing right. No fun just sitting there letting the wolves kill everyone during the night. Because if I was a wolf I would love for people to have no kills during the day so I could just run rampant on everyone. Silly Newb.
  • edited October 2013
    Or we could wait for our mayor or detective to spot a wolf/witch and go from there. Do what you must, I wish the towns people the best of luck.

Also, for the record, me getting evil roles two rounds in a row is statistically improbable. Something I would imagine sci would take in to account for his "equation".
  • I've seen it done before just as I've seen good role streaks and villager streaks. Random draw means random draw.
  • Mages, what makes you say damdred doesn't seem suspicious anymore since your action was blocked? Just curious what I missed
  • He was still mayor and could see, his action being blocked was making an invention.
  • I attempted to invent last night, but the twilight fan targeted me and cancelled both of my actions.

interestingly enough, I had tried to spy on Damdred.
    He said it was blocked
  • edited October 2013
    Ah, in that case, I have no clue, la la la la. Well, actually I do but I don't want to give anyones role away.
  • .. Hmm :P
  • Have the wolves killed each night?
  • Mages was convinced by words yet TMonsta backs up with a statement based on either spying or pms.. Alright, lynch CoryNewb
  • lynch cory
  • I'm not sure about either TMonsta or CoryNewb, but i have noted that Jesterawx not only hasn't posted since day one but also hasn't been mod killed for inactivity...

Lynch Jester
  • psht. I'm here

mages for mayor

lynch gagazet