Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf: Take 2 - Villagers Win Again

167891012»

Comments

• I liked the angels v demons once Ixta, and polarities etc. Keeps it interesting
  • Aero I was a ww and was hoping you were going to poison them. Didn't work out, life goes on. I just want to know why angels are all about killing people in next game....lol
  • Aero I was a ww and was hoping you were going to poison them. Didn't work out, life goes on. I just want to know why angels are all about killing people in next game....lol
    Didn't you Constantine?

• another sounds good
    Didn't you Constantine?

I own it. But angels wouldn't kill inoccents for the sake of killing demons. We either need to do fallen angels that want to kill their way back up to heaven, or the "normal" people are all serial killers and we are cleansing the village of both threats.
  • edited October 2013
    Aero I was a ww and was hoping you were going to poison them. Didn't work out, life goes on. I just want to know why angels are all about killing people in next game....lol
    Didn't you Constantine?

I own it. But angels wouldn't kill inoccents for the sake of killing demons. We either need to do fallen angels that want to kill their way back up to heaven, or the "normal" people are all serial killers and we are cleansing the village of both threats.
    How about we rename the roles as they are from "Dexter"

Love that show

well all but the series finale

EDIT: What about Gabriel? she almost did but then again she was a half breed