Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius please read

Comments

• edited July 2013
    I wonder how many years it'll be before Darius wakes up out of his magical dream land filled with rainbows and unicorns and he realizes everything he thought isn't exactly true. Or close.

• Why would I give a shit what you think Qwj? Seriously ask yourself that question. Look inside your heart "Why would Darius possibly give a fuck what I think", it may be an eye opening experience for you as the answer dawns on you.

Because you are a "completionist" mate, but you will never be better or build a better kingdom than me, and there are better players than me.

So out of the 2 games we know yo have played, you werent the best in either. Shit completionist.

• Why would I give a shit what you think Qwj? Seriously ask yourself that question. Look inside your heart "Why would Darius possibly give a fuck what I think", it may be an eye opening experience for you as the answer dawns on you.

Because you are a "completionist" mate, but you will never be better or build a better kingdom than me, and there are better players than me.

So out of the 2 games we know yo have played, you werent the best in either. Shit completionist.
    Building a top final KD isnt and was never my real goal. I simply can't get much better than I already am, and I'm unwilling to invest the time and effort to do so; I've met my goal. I'm confident I could take any of you down and outbuild you to the point that its no longer a question in my mind. What more could I possibly need?

I've gotten to the point where 'the best' is an opinion and nothing more. Being an asshole about it will obviously turn popular opinion against me, but it changes nothing. Its not like the 100M dash where the winner is clearly defined by a set time. Is Lebron James THE BEST? Was Wilt Chamberlain THE BEST? Was Michael Jordan THE BEST? You can't really answer that question.

The real question is why you care so much what I think. I originally started talking shit to troll you guys into playing next round, but its gotten to the point where I cant even tell whether im serious anymore. You keep trying your best to disprove an opinion with words, I've given you a chance to do so with actions. Before you say "oh well Darius just build a 398423 mill KD theres your chance to disprove it", I cant because I'm dead, not because I'm incapable; its a pointless request.

You are fully capable of signing up for GOC next round if you're so sure of how easy it is, I might still be around.

I agree you cant get much better than you already are, but for a different reason. You have no idea of the basics of the game :-))

I am glad you have "done everything (on a sim)" that there is to do on SK now go back to GOC with the SK tier 3 outcasts that play there to be higher up the ranks because there isnt 100 people to force them out of the top 100 ;-)

When you say you "was" trolling us, you still are, but dont make the mistake of thinking I dont know that. Several people have tried it against us, it just comes as part of being the big dogs on here :-D
  • Did you simulate shitting on us first mate to make sure you can do it?

Who the fuck are ceph and barricade hahahaha
  • who the fk builds in 24 and 12's.

never heard of building in 1's eh. = u suck
  • I leave for a year and s2noobs are now trolling qwj and lyn. This is great.

CARRY ON THEN

CARRY ON THEN
    oh it aint trolin Pers, the guys nickname is Delusional Darius and he lives upto that namesake. He lies even when hes telling the truth, its hilarious
  • Nah pretty sure what really happened is that after I left, Darius took the SK world by storm and crushed you noobs. Now you don't play, because frankly there is no point trying to compete with Darius.

Yea, that sounds about right.
  • Nah pretty sure what really happened is that after I left, Darius took the SK world by storm and crushed you noobs. Now you don't play, because frankly there is no point trying to compete with Darius.

lolol, riiiiitttteeeee

• edited July 2013
    Me, Ceph, and Barricade would shit on you Jones and Lynog any day. Its really just that simple.
    I would LOVE to take this lock of a bet...cold hard cash right here...trying to determine what odds i'd have to give for someone to bet on the scousers..thoughts?

Anyone willing to take the scousers and a 100:1 payout if they win ;)
  • the fuck is a scouser? sounds british...
  • its just not worth posting in the pfs anymore lol. Do I think that ceph, barricade and darius could outgrow Lynog, Jones and Qwj on a 3 v 3 battle. Its hard to say it depends on planet types changed and how much effort both side put into it.

Out of the three groups mentioned I would say Barricade is the best of the first and Jones is probably the better builder of the latter its hard to say though. And yes Barricade did roll Jones once but its hard to say what would of happened if Jones had of tried to finish the round rather than him and Flazer just deciding to ruin barricades round.

Do I think it would be a good match overall? Probably not QWJ would probably be the longest lasting out of the three sk as his strats usually win in a war of attrition while Lynog and Jones are blasters by nature and just take. While the GOC team are mainly just blasters though ceph is more of an attrition player as well.

The games at the base are probably to different and the playerbases are to different to be able to tell. Pokemon are a bit to convenient on Holos game and banks are to far apart. Though Zippas a few rounds ago really showed what spread sheeting pokemon could do if you put the effort in (for those that didn't play that round he had a 1k land lead at 2k land nobody could of caught him). Nobody does that now but I know that Lynog QWJ and Jones would if they played seriously.

Also in before jones did play seriously on a shadowland meh hard to say sl is an unforgiving pt on goc due to such a small pbase meh. Its just to hard a comparison and honestly they don't have anything left to prove, neither do ceph or barricade though they have my respect as players meh

CARRY ON THEN
    Haha everytime I see persona post I think of the word sux I'm sure he knows why.

CARRY ON THEN
    Haha everytime I see persona post I think of the word sux I'm sure he knows why.

Lololol, but yes, I agree with what persona said >>
  • Me, Ceph, and Barricade would shit on you Jones and Lynog any day. Its really just that simple.
    I would LOVE to take this lock of a bet...cold hard cash right here...trying to determine what odds i'd have to give for someone to bet on the scousers..thoughts?

Anyone willing to take the scousers and a 100:1 payout if they win ;)
    who the hell is barracade and ceph? who the hell is Darius? shit on who? dont make me laugh scrub, stick to your sim strats and Goc what nobody gives a shit about. Leave the real domination to the people who do it with ease ;)

Thats right Pers, only he simmed it so he doesnt need to actually do it in the game because the sim said he won.
    its just not worth posting in the pfs anymore lol. Do I think that ceph, barricade and darius could outgrow Lynog, Jones and Qwj on a 3 v 3 battle. Its hard to say it depends on planet types changed and how much effort both side put into it.

It doesnt even depend on PTs etc they are just a lower level group of players. I wouldnt even put them on the same level as hansa etc and those guys were no threat when we played. At least I have actually seen those guys near the top though, this guy hasnt even had the slightest glimpse of a decent kd outside of scis simulator.

The man is a joke and needs to pass people like Jayr etc before he goes for the top people.
  • Shadowlands is an easymode PT, on an easymode game with 40 players. It is shocking how strong it is.

Dont ever mention goc achievements here, it means less than s2.
  • No no, the hilarious thing is the fact that jones was actually near the top playing how he was :-))

The man would literally login every day or 2 and bum some used banks off flazer, the competition over there is embarrassing.

I understand why you like it though, when some people cant rank on s1 here they go play s2. I guess its the same as doing that.
  • Shadowlands is an easymode PT, on an easymode game with 40 players. It is shocking how strong it is.

Yes and Jones got raped trying to play it, Damdred was actually making excuses for him lol.

You're dense as hell I swear

the dense one is the one even mentioning Goc in here. You may aswell be saying how good you are on FBSK.

Yes and Jones got raped trying to play it, Damdred was actually making excuses for him lol.

the dense one is the one even mentioning Goc in here. You may aswell be saying how good you are on FBSK.
    or s2....oh wait....
  • edited July 2013
    Yeh it must be so easy for you to have all those #1's ....oh wait

Oh yeh you "dont care" you would rather simulate it

Saddo

I consider it more laughable to brag about s1 and I'm not even being dishonest.

You dont need to login nonstop on GOC, especially if people are literally finding banks and hits for you, flazer was on half the day, your points are totally invalid lol

S1 is literally nothing, I could make a VI turtle KD there and not talk to anyone while I finished rank 1 because multis and wars kill off anyone good. Omg so hard
    bragging about s1 now is laughable too, youre right. Only the funny thing is, we dont brag about it now, you do. We brag about it when there was actual top players and we dominated it. Idiot

I consider it more laughable to brag about s1 and I'm not even being dishonest.

You dont need to login nonstop on GOC, especially if people are literally finding banks and hits for you, flazer was on half the day, your points are totally invalid lol

S1 is literally nothing, I could make a VI turtle KD there and not talk to anyone while I finished rank 1 because multis and wars kill off anyone good. Omg so hard
    bragging about s1 now is laughable too, youre right. Only the funny thing is, we dont brag about it now, you do. We brag about it when there was actual top players and we dominated it. Idiot
    I was top 10 when there were like 8-9 filled galaxies and 40 sectors as a fucking 11 year old lol, you are literally fucking stupid if you think this game was ever hard
    you weren't
  • I notice you are 1/4 the size of rank 1, y tho?
  • 1 How is that (6:1) 56,569,322
    2 Top Breaker (5:21) 29,733,551
    3 Trillian (2:27) 24,005,973
    4 SiAL (3:10) 23,986,807
    5 Sabah Empire (6:10) 19,701,827
    6 Mystique Fun (5:6) 15,532,140
    7 Da Vinci (3:19) 15,090,728
    8 BringingSexyBack (1:36) 14,288,001
    9 Reindeer Gobbler (4:6) 13,556,537
    10 Exalted (2:17) 13,257,952
    11 Born2Kill (1:25) 12,456,670
    12 Flaze (1:25) 11,132,089

oh okay I'll have Bcart take that off the archives
    so what you should of said is that you could scrape into the top 10 with a pathetic score in comparison to the rank 1 kd and only do this after 100s of kds bigger than you died in wars? if so, well done :)
  • granted at the time most of the people playing were probably of similar ages
  • hey guys, his score would be rank #1 in today's rounds. Let's all hail him as new king of sk and copy and paste that archive into the new ones. probably dropped the god strat all over those noobs.
  • This is like the ultimate hipster game.

I used to be really, really good at F-Zero... now the game is so easy I can rank1 every time, I spreadsheet the perfect race.
  • just wnt to say

I am not flaze

that is a different person

I use flazer as in flazer, not flaze
  • all i see is that flazer was a rank below darius.

but it isn't #2????????