Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius please read

Comments

• I think you all are idiots.
    I think you all are idiots.
    I think you all are idiots.
    love these things
  • damn son, these forums have more sausage than engineering in one child policy china.
  • To be fair, Qwj got 96mil on one of the income rounds didn't he?
    Also during a bot round where one of our "stacked" sectors got completely wiped out of newb.

Not to take away from it, but it wasn't the best round ever hahaha
    It wasnt the best round ever but it certainly was the best round since then when you consider the players and who has played since.

I think starmines had a slight boost. I had literally 0 starmines for the first part of the game and 95 million was a poor finish for what it should have been, but after at least 4/5 KTs including one from my own alliance and one posted as a sticky in these PFs by a mod it wasnt too bad haha.

I wasnt KTed by your alliance too so what difference would the stacked sector make. The almost all of the good players that round such as magnus/guardia etc werent affected and competed.
  • edited July 2013

Why continue to return to these forums and talk about probably some of the most meaningless stuff I can even imagine outside of it if you don't intend to play?

Yeh I should be more like you and lie about WOW

Or the weird stuff I do to my brother

Or talk about my childhood and how much money I earn

Or what I am studying and when I will graduate

Or how much I "lift"

Or shit, Should I talk about something as interesting as this whole post

All trolling aside, many aspects of my life has been blessed especially compared to my parents. My dad was the 3rd, and only adopted child of a wealthy family, but his adoptive father died and was replaced by two different abusive stepfathers. They quickly spent all of the remaining money, forcing my dad to put himself through college for engineering. My mother grew up wealthy in Iran, but fled when the Shah fell in the Islamic revolution to raise herself at 16 and her 12 year old sister in foreign country.

If you think they are the kind of people that would spoil a child with advantages and allow them to get away with bullshit, you're wrong. All they did was build me a perfect noob mode strat to run for the first 22 years of my life, but after that I'm on my own.

My uncle is the only member of my family that didn't become an engineer (literally the only one). My parents took him in for a year, got him trained in some IT consulting and he was pulling 6 figures and had a hot wife, but he got lazy and didn't keep up with the education, so he lost his job. My family doesn't speak about him and he lives somewhere in Afghanistan now, we literally do not fuck around in my family. You get one chance, you either stand on your own or you can fuck off.

Yeh, lets just call that one a loss for you eh mate.
  • Talk about whatever you want mate but saying other people talk about useless shite after some of your posts is just crazy
  • Your back-and-forth has gone on for what, 100+ posts? HOW ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED?!

Qwj, I'm more ashamed of you, cause this is far from the first person you've done this with :(
  • Honestly I would like to see a switch to Goc from sk. Its not as easy as everyone is claiming. More players there would make for better and more diverse rounds. 90% of the shit talkers in this thread would get eaten alive or forced to some sort of turtle.
  • Talk about whatever you want mate but saying other people talk about useless shite after some of your posts is just crazy
    I have an actual reason to. What purpose do you have to be here and not play?
    I signed up to s2 but forgot to build anything...then forgot that ticks started.

I also know and talk to a lot of people here and if I thought a round was going to be interesting id sign up if some good people came back.

Zeal, if it wasnt for us arguing with the people that challenge us you would be visiting a desert of a forum with only spam bots to keep you interested....dont pretend you dont like it :)
  • Qwj, this round probably had more good people than any round in recent memory, and more than will be back ever again I'd wager :p
  • edited July 2013
    like who?

I created on s2 then thought ok ticks dont start for like a day or so...ill do s1 and build shit later

like 3 days later I remembered
  • Meh, nobody fantastic, still better than some of the last rounds ive seen you play haha
  • edited July 2013
    Last few rounds were shit, but the rounds I was talking about had players like guardia, tankwolf, lux, magnus, pers, walls and other random groups like atmo etc, zam etc

Much better competition than now
  • True. This round has some solid players like you named but half are already inactive or turtling hahah
  • edited July 2013
    Last few rounds were shit, but the rounds I was talking about had players like guardia, tankwolf, lux, magnus, pers, walls and other random groups like atmo etc, zam etc

Much better competition than now
    You forget that I'm playing Qwj. Also Atmo was playing this round but went inactive a few days ago.

Eat shit noob. :D

• Honestly Goc has an active admin, far less cheating, a friendlier user interface, good competition and so on. The only thing sk has on it is the player base other than nostalgic reasons I don't see why there hasn't been a shift over. There are slight differences all that can be found within minutes of browsing the game manual. Other than that its the same game.

To fit in the spirit of the thread you are all sucky fags.

P.s. I hate Scientology the most.
  • Honestly Goc has an active admin, far less cheating, a friendlier user interface, good competition and so on. The only thing sk has on it is the player base other than nostalgic reasons I don't see why there hasn't been a shift over. There are slight differences all that can be found within minutes of browsing the game manual. Other than that its the same game.

To fit in the spirit of the thread you are all sucky fags.

P.s. I hate Scientology the most.
    The main reason I dont play honestly... some guys got random arsoned over there, cried to holo and holo actually complained to flazer for doing it and said he will change how probes work.

What is next, 3 players roll someone, he complains so attack mechanics get changed etc?

Once you start changing stuff like that it slowly dies, as we saw with beans game.
  • I had all my buildings probed away many times by 3 quarters of a sector who didnt like me. I dont get how 1 guy was strong enough, isnt the probings the same as sk over there?
  • also there were no alliances that round so there were no controls
  • Pretty good explanation tbf, thanks.

Just makes me think, why the fuck did holo use that probe formula in the first place and not one more like sk.
  • Still sounds pretty bad. A lot of people cant take getting hit and odds are at least one is going to convert to probes to ruin you if they know its this easy.

a 5k land kd only needs to convert and keep quiet for a few days to be a real threat..imagine a 10-15k land kd making 5k probes an hour....or a shadowlands one.
  • Welp, looks like I'm going to sign up for GOC and probe whore rape random people for the lols.
  • Welp, looks like I'm going to sign up for GOC and probe whore rape random people for the lols.
    me too.

• Things this thread has accomplished:

Convince Sci, Meadows & I to build probefarms on GoC - check!
  • 3 more players. that's a start.
  • ps that was me not damdred darius the rank 2
  • flames is just trolling trying to take credit for mya chievements