Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius please read

Comments

• I love this pf drama
  • hey guys, his score would be rank #1 in today's rounds. Let's all hail him as new king of sk and copy and paste that archive into the new ones. probably dropped the god strat all over those noobs.
    Back to looking in the mirror and crying with you, demon
    sorry. could u clarify this?
    i think it's an insult, but. i'm still confused to what the fk u are trying to say
  • i can't look into mirriors, they break. nice try though.
  • Meadows is important in that she ruined s2 forever and ever...and actually had the backbone to tell people that she did it lol and when she wants to actually builds halfway decent kingdoms so important enough in the history of sk I would say.
  • I just wanted bcart to get rid of s2 so s1 would actually have more people
  • Meadows has also done more on S1 than Darius will ever achieve, She would stomp him with ease.
  • Back to looking in the mirror and crying with you, demon

=

I'm saying shes ugly, shes nobody important enough for me to even insult her about SK lol

damn son, ur english is fked up
  • I just wanted bcart to get rid of s2 so s1 would actually have more people
    are you serious? S2 is way better with the 50% income gain, I can't stand s1, its ghetto.
  • psh it is backbone there are some shits that go around and multi people and play off as innocent meadows just says fuck it its me.
  • meadows is bestest.

darius is worstest.
  • meadows is bestest.

darius is worstest.
    Meadows is da geh
  • I was the top player of 12 million people in WOW - Gets told he was slightly above average by an actual top player

I was a top 10 player when sk had 10 galaxies - Posts a kingdom not in the top 10

I am the best on this game nobody can outbuild me - Hasnt ever actually had a rank 1 or even a good kingdom on s1.

I am now understanding why you delude yourself, because if you didnt, its actually quite sad how a completionist has failed at all he has tried :-))
  • We're still at this old gig? I thought this was proven and satisfied ages ago?
  • Meadows is important in that she ruined s2 forever and ever...and actually had the backbone to tell people that she did it lol and when she wants to actually builds halfway decent kingdoms so important enough in the history of sk I would say.
    Backbone to tell people she cheated in a text based online game?

Backbone.

Says the guy who has been caught lying many times... Or exaggerating his accomplishments in a DIFFERENT online game thinking no one would know he's just a fucked up tool...

You lift bro?
    Haha I tell that shit to girls to explain why I have a shitton of money in college (reality is I'm just money conscious and rich) I forgot you guys could use the google.

U got me
    Rephrase money conscious and rich too tight as a nuns cunt and living off your parents.
  • TLDR

your a faggot rich kid who lives off his parents and constantly lies about every aspect of your life to people on the interwebs
  • I was always jealous of the kids who had their college and shit paid for... till they had to pay for things themselves and 9/10 fell flat on their ass. Highfive for having broke parents hahaha
  • its his sim rankings
  • We're all Rank 1 or a billionaire on a simulator.
  • hay. dun diss rich ppl
    robtomo was cool.
  • TLDR

your a faggot rich kid who lives off his parents and constantly lies about every aspect of your life to people on the interwebs
    TL;DR You're poor deal with it.

At least you have mad respect on the SK PFs.. hahaha faggot
    you make yourself look more and more silly with every post. Go ask daddy for some pocket money faggot
  • hay guys.

be nice to the guy

all this hatred and lashing out
    he must not have been loved as a child.

need a hug? i'm here for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • I'm noticing a trend in all of darius' whinologues.

He builds some useless spreadsheet kd, then gets farmed out by DWs.
  • This guy sounds like a fag haha.
    I'm 15 and work for a landscaping company and make $18 an hour, and lifeguard training is easy as fuck, I completed that this summer at my summer camp. I recently just bought a 2000 Audi with my own saved money and payed for drivers ed; rather then have my parents pay for it like you, scrub. You seem like a scumbag.

Plus, who the fuck plays WOW in general, let alone in college?
  • This guy sounds like a fag haha.
    I'm 15 and work for a landscaping company and make $18 an hour, and lifeguard training is easy as fuck, I completed that this summer at my summer camp. I recently just bought a 2000 Audi with my own saved money and payed for drivers ed; rather then have my parents pay for it like you, scrub. You seem like a scumbag.

Plus, who the fuck plays WOW in general, let alone in college?
    Wow thats all incredibly interesting and has nothing to do with anything.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! How is the irony here not beating you silly right now?
  • Actually I manage the people that mow the lawns and pick the weeds. And yes I am saying you are delirious, as in being a state of mental confusion. You are able to use 'big words' when you are in AP English, even though that is a pretty common word. And considering I got the car in mint condition with only 16k miles on it for $3,500, I am pretty sure I can analyze cost benefit.

I really only read those parts. The rest is TLDR, you still saying shit about your strat which doesn't work.
  • Dank revived the forums
  • Damn I must have trolled you too hard bro, my b. I work for a real company actually and yeah AP English at a school which ranks in the top 1000 schools in the country is pretty hard to get into, not nearly as hard as it must have been to create your 'god' strat...haha who names their strategy on an online text game the 'god' strat. Do us all a favor on the PF's and not reply to anyone's posts
    i'm only here cuz dank is here.
    i'm only here cuz dank is here.