Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius please read

Comments

• ooo oo cock contest how do i join? Whats the criteria?
  • edited July 2013
    Do not try to convince the delusional of their delusions. In their mind, it's real. You're more likely to be driven insane than to cure them of their insanity.
  • I wonder who the richest sk players (in real life have ever been)

and most successful? Like pro sports, politician, CEO (ha) crap like that

biggest flops
  • edited July 2013
    news flash: taking a pic of money on your bed doesn't mean you're rich

Which engineering school are you graduating from Darius?
    bet the Top 10 thing isn't true either

Also, Darius, idk how you still haven't gotten the point that Sims mean absolutely nothing. If you can't get a top kd in the game, you're not a top player. It doesn't matter what your sim tells you. No ones competing with you on your sim. So you're rank 1/1 congrats!
  • this is kinda lol..

Listen GOC is ok and all and your score is fine probably will end up #1 this round there. But cheating on goc is just as alive as on sk its just more under the table and harder to catch than here. And with pokemon always able to give cash and free land its pretty easy if you have the time to stagger your wls and land in the right alliance and not accidentally hit the wrong person to do that.

And if i'm not mistaken when I was multi'd last round (exited #1 out of newb and would of cruised for days) darius and rohan both lol'd and told me to suck it up lol. Getting multi'd happens. But either way congratz on probable #1 finish on goc
  • news flash: taking a pic of money on your bed doesn't mean you're rich

Which engineering school are you graduating from Darius?
    bet the Top 10 thing isn't true either

Also, Darius, idk how you still haven't gotten the point that Sims mean absolutely nothing. If you can't get a top kd in the game, you're not a top player. It doesn't matter what your sim tells you. No ones competing with you on your sim. So you're rank 1/1 congrats!
    1. I know that, it was a joke, unclench your asshole a bit bud and you might actually realize I give less of a shit about this stuff than you probably do.

2. Texas A&M, ranked 5 in the US for my major.

3. I can and I have, I cant make a top KD because I was the first person killed by the multis out of noob. Strangely enough when there are none of those skilled bots and multis around to outplay me, I keep a slightly solid lead on everyone.

1 Confidence (1:6) Oceanic [Frimponged] 870,900
    2 PacificRim (2:5) Multiple Terrain [Bong Hits] 791,880
    3 Beetlejuice (2:4) Desert Wasteland [Trigga Happy Crimminals] 754,604

I just finished TFs and I've been playing paranoid and defensive all game, so I'm about to spike up even more, especially considering I have an 800/1000 land lead over rank 2/3.

Inevitably I'll get arsoned down just like last game when I was rank 1, and when I was rank 1 on SK. All my first games back, when I had little experience and made tons of mistakes as a result.

http://www.forbes.com/colleges/texas-a-m-university/

That's a huge school. 67% acceptance rate with 1080-1310 / 1600 SAT range is not that impressive. At least you shouldn't be bragging about it.

Also, I bet GOC has much less competition than SK. Plus you guys have an abundance of inactives that makes your strat easier to pull off. If the multis didnt screw you over this round, you would clearly see how your strat will fall apart at this stage due to the lack of robs like you dream of to be. Also, your kd name makes me LOL
  • sadly divine is right robs+inactives exiting suck this round there aren't any free hits
  • zzzzzzzzzz aren't you bored with all the shit you write constantly?

I've never known a man blow smoke up his own ass as much as you do. After you got caught with your'e pants down lying about literally everything i thought you may pipe down, Your'e now worse than ever. My fucking god will you just shut up. Nobody gives a fuck.
  • even if he does beat you fairly on GoC you will just say he cheated, as you did with jones saying he bankfarmed everywhere, which is quite funny, and a sad excuse for someone who doesn't acknowledge skill of a player, as actual skill, but as someone who "needs to cheat"

But I guess thats what separates the good players from the real good players :-p
  • this is kinda lol..

Listen GOC is ok and all and your score is fine probably will end up #1 this round there. But cheating on goc is just as alive as on sk its just more under the table and harder to catch than here. And with pokemon always able to give cash and free land its pretty easy if you have the time to stagger your wls and land in the right alliance and not accidentally hit the wrong person to do that.

And if i'm not mistaken when I was multi'd last round (exited #1 out of newb and would of cruised for days) darius and rohan both lol'd and told me to suck it up lol. Getting multi'd happens. But either way congratz on probable #1 finish on goc
    I don't recall laughing about being multi'ed. I would have offered my assistance to help until that assistance was betrayed or lacked faith. Either way **shrugs** Sorry you had to go thru that shit :(

I've never known a man blow smoke up his own ass as much as you do. After you got caught with your'e pants down lying about literally everything i thought you may pipe down, Your'e now worse than ever. My fucking god will you just shut up. Nobody gives a fuck.
    "Literally everything"

Lol ok Lynog I'll make you a deal.

You can either

1. Write a 1 page essay, single spaced 12 font explaining exactly how and why I'm better than you, as a person and as a player.

2. Beat me fairly in GOC

3. Paypal me $50 (your life savings)

Any of these things occur and I'll stop posting forever :)
    first off why would i write an essay full of pure lies. Secondly why would i ever play GOC and thirdly i have £50 for every £1 you have, now fuckoff you boring piece of shit and go pretend to be the best on another game.

"Literally everything"

Lol ok Lynog I'll make you a deal.

You can either

1. Write a 1 page essay, single spaced 12 font explaining exactly how and why I'm better than you, as a person and as a player.

2. Beat me fairly in GOC

3. Paypal me $50 (your life savings)

Any of these things occur and I'll stop posting forever :)
    first off why would i write an essay full of pure lies. Secondly why would i ever play GOC and thirdly i have £50 for every £1 you have, now fuckoff you boring piece of shit and go pretend to be the best on another game.
    Can I borrow 50... w/e that is?
  • even if he does beat you fairly on GoC you will just say he cheated, as you did with jones saying he bankfarmed everywhere, which is quite funny, and a sad excuse for someone who doesn't acknowledge skill of a player, as actual skill, but as someone who "needs to cheat"

But I guess thats what separates the good players from the real good players :-p
    Jones is a known cheat btw. He was doing it back in the day, and he has done it recently.
  • Meh there are other players missing from the game too, but I cant say whos legit and who isnt so its useless to debate.
    KD building is one half of the game, no scenario will it ever be 1v1. If you have shit luck with inacs or an AT decides he likes your land, theres nothing your god strat can do :p

Feel free to brag about it, ive never had much interest in perfecting newbmodes. I had a relatively bad newb mode this round and it didnt matter a single bit cause i had some wicked 1st/2nd wave of hits.
  • A couple of twenty's and some ones? Go buy yourself some clothes at Goodwill for a job interview.
  • i love how Darius writes walls of text on how to be an awesome kd builder yet hes never built an awesome kd. Hahaha dickhead
  • How can a man possibly love a shit strat so much hahaha

This WILL happen, then this WILL happen, then on day 2 this WILL happen

No mate, it wont...its SK. That is why you have never built anything worthwile and when you stop posting your name will be forgotten.

Nobody will say "hey remember that KD in round X" etc because your kingdoms will always be slightly above average.
  • poop backwards is still poop
  • edited July 2013

Amazingly, my strats that have been minimally interrupted by multis and cheaters on GoC are working perfectly. I played completely paranoid and defensive there and am still cruising unchallenged on top.
    That is because you are playing facebook SK v.2

Go post how great you are over on goc forums. Nobody believes you here, we dont care about simulations mate ;-)

P.S you are the only person to ever think of trying a probe terra in SK history.How did the master strategists of old never come up with this unbeatable strat! How did nobody think of it before....oh yeh they did but there was never any big amazing unbeatable TFkds because it is an average strategy that nobody cares about.
  • ahh darius playing terraform

lets just say im the reason people started calling it terrorform
  • but but but secretland revolutionalized the gameplay of the tf strat, and got his name up there amongst the likes of ftb and omni as best builders during early v2, so when someone else says they have the same type of gameplay that these guys created, they try to take all the credit and call their play unbeatable, even when its mostly by the bonuses and not their actual game skill :(
  • makes a strat supposedly powerful enough to be named the god strat

never actually accomplishes anything using said strat

must be good. i will challenge you to 1v1 using my max pop all soldiers military strat.
  • makes a strat supposedly powerful enough to be named the god strat

never actually accomplishes anything using said strat

must be good. i will challenge you to 1v1 using my max pop all soldiers military strat.
    lol

• I just cant comprehend how you can say you're good at this game but can't understand the brilliance behind this entire base strategy. Its even better than running a normal strat and cheating with bank farms.. You could just completely ignore probes and be 1WLing the rank 2 KD within all of two days or so..

Easy mate, because ....and you might need to sit down to believe this one...but...

I have actually done things on this game. I had a kingdom that was easily topping 150 million NW on s1 until I was KTed (for the 4th or 5th time that round) for the last 2 weeks and still finished just shy of 95,000,000, whereas you have done nothing on s1 ever and had an embarrassing kingdom on s2.

Compare the best you have ever done on s1 and mine is much much better, compare the best you have done on s2 and mine is much much better.

100% pure physical evidence, no simulation involved.

And there are people better than me such as lynog, meadows when she bothers etc

So, now that you have imaginary dominated and 1WLed the #2 24 hours after newbie you can go back to GOC and not return here. You can dominate GOC where the legends of the game compete at their best. Legends such as hansa and his bro who literally dominated rank 15-20 whilst here at sk.
  • edited July 2013
    Last game I played I was #1 by far until I was KTed in the last week by the #1 and 2 alliances run by dank and an even worse retard called viva despite knowing they arent good enough to kill me.

On the last day I was slightly passed by the dirrrrty whore that is k2 who endgamed while I was being killed.

Competing in the present isnt a problem. It is much much easier.

I will use your own words to sign off. Just because you thought of a strategy that you think might work well "that has to be proved" and until you do, expect nobody to take notice of how good you say you are.
  • The only person who thinks you were exceptional at WoW is yourself.

Just throwing that out there.
  • Prettttty sure we already established that you rating tanked and inflated your rating and got carried. Go ahead and say all the numbers you want, it doesn't mean anything when you try toot your own horn.
  • At least Hassan paid ME money. Sucka!
  • To be fair, Qwj got 96mil on one of the income rounds didn't he?
    Also during a bot round where one of our "stacked" sectors got completely wiped out of newb.

Not to take away from it, but it wasn't the best round ever hahaha