Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Class

Comments

• I don't need it you admit taking it over.
  • and the farming/bot/multi accusations?

thought not

some people and some als see giving account away as cheating, some dont...however everyone sees what you do as cheating
  • Yeah, the weaker ALs tend not to see it as cheating.
  • This round is amusing. The shadiest players left in the game chirping about cheating... I don't think you guys have any ground to stand on.
  • edited November 2012
    Everyone sees what I do as cheating yet nobody can provide any logic to that or even say what I do that is cheating. SK is a gay club nothing more. I'm the gay basher.
  • Oh I dont think you are cheating, but if you were leading BM whilst they were enjoying the help of the bots, then yeah Id group you with cheaters.

That shit is as bad as the people running the bots.
  • Yeah, the weaker ALs tend not to see it as cheating.
    Is that why fepo etc always did it and allowed it, many people think of him as one of the best.

I used to think it was dodgy but when i saw the "legit" people like him doing it i thought fuck it why not.

Hope you arent talking about me zeal lol, i got your ex sectors together to fight back after you guys fucked off lol
  • Taking over accounts is w/e, flazer is a good player and so are you so the change wasnt anything to whine over.

The twats using the bot and the twats accepting bot help are who im talkin bout
  • This should go in here seeing as how its the most classless thing I've ever seen..
    Pie pushed a dresser onto his kid. Funny isn't it? Making crap up is so fun look I can do it too.

• This should go in here seeing as how its the most classless thing I've ever seen..
    Pie pushed a dresser onto his kid. Funny isn't it? Making crap up is so fun look I can do it too.

Wow, disgusting.
  • I assume that it happened but you didnt do it? Thought dank was just talking out his ass
  • Candyherself.blogspot.com
  • He pulled a TV off a dresser onto his head with the dresser hitting him too.
  • Fuck, sorry man. That's a pretty low blow but I don't expect much else from Dank.
  • That address is the story along with some pictures and shit. If you got the time, give it a read.
  • Makes me want to drive four hours home to see my nephew and make sure hes okay. Definitely not easy to go through and that makes Dank an even bigger piece of shit than I thought.

The meth jokes might hurt him, but you werent even the one making the meth jokes. I kind of pity the guy.
  • I used to think it was dodgy but when i saw the "legit" people like him doing it i thought fuck it why not.
    If it looks wrong, it usually is. Think you just found a reason to justify it using fepo as an excuse.
  • Sorry did I lead you to believe I wanted a response from you. That was aimed towards players that actually matter and could possibly affect me in any way.
  • So my response was justified. You also quoted me hence why its easy to see you were addressing me. Grow up.
  • You're pathetic, you are!
  • Resurrected an old thread just to complain about it.. :-/
  • edited March 2013
    Tis mother fucking thread is forever.
  • Blahblah likes fuckin donkeys in the ass