Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Class

Comments

• so KT Miyaza...no wait, KT scars, KT nevalla, then KT aftershock and the rest of DeathRow before you KT the farmer. but overlook the fact that you're taking directions from one of vivas multis, overlook the fact that the 2 brothers who IP interacted actually saved you the trouble of protecting them like viva was, and why not piss of your own alliance enough to get them to want to leave, but just as they're about to use one of your own multis to lock them in for another 24 hours.
  • I have no problems kting farmers all the war status can be dropped and we kill farmers for a few days, its a good plan
  • I have no reason to create multis to go into death row
    I have a proper spy inside

The account is my brothers
    .he's using same computer

We have not hit or probed kts no interaction

Universal rules say that is allowed
  • I clearly stated those guys were free land. People can not think on their own or read so they bought Qwj's propaganda that if two dorks match IP I am somehow obligated to cancel a nap with an entire alliance and kt random kingdoms. It is retarded and I stand by that being crucified for it.
  • Damdred Miyaza is a farmer in aftershocks sector if I support cheating due to two brothers in os that quit wtf is he? That is why you sir are called fucktard by me k? Wgere is the uni gangbang on aftershock if this is logical?
    I agree that miyaza should be killed as well as klepto for farming its the fair thing to do and the right thing

Edit: In fact when the thread about more farming came about that was the first thing that i said Klepto and shin need to die for farming, klepto used 3 wls as did shin so both needed to die. So I don't quite understand how i'm a fucktard if i haven't changed my stance since then.

Exactly miya shud be killed he got away with it. It's wrong totally wrong but aftershock stands by his cheaters

The 2 brothers in Oscar deleted no problem

Miya shud delete
  • and klepto?
  • Yup, viva is neg. Same deflections, ignores peoples logical points in favour of crappy trolling that neither fools people nor amuses them :p
  • edited November 2012
    I know these small crap multis are probably matching. I used to make a big deal of this. HG and others do it each round and I have been mocked repeatedly for caring. I will look closer at home I am at work right now. If viva is held accountable I think this issue requires a uni meeting on why this rule does or does not apply to alliance leaders. A pow wow without theatrics that is not altered constantly per person.
  • I have no problems kting farmers all the war status can be dropped and we kill farmers for a few days, its a good plan

SOUNDS like a good idea if aftershock is interested

This will show if he protects cheaters !!!
  • Zeal who is neg ???? U say that name a lot
    I thought I was sky lol
    Who am I lol
    and klepto?
    That's up to the universe to decide

I am happy with what ever

will you please shut up viva. you protected Crimetime & FlyinDirty after it was posted they had IP interaction and defended them because they were brothers. If they hadn't deleted, you'd be posting everyone who hit them as KT's you fucktard.
  • Sky/neg/viva are all shit trolls who make grandiose claims. You say youre a great leader, neg and sky think they make good kingdoms.

You're all shady as fuck, so any accomplishments are thrown into doubt.
  • I dont remember saying you cant kill him dank its up to you to post em mate

like you said to me, we have other things to deal with

kill klepto then you can kill miya ;)

This whole war started because i was killing cheaters that you was protecting.

now you want me to kill other alliance cheats with you?

go kill klepto then and ill think about helping
  • Every AL I no re creates to get power back. I have always done it. So does most ALs

Monkey nuts done it 7 TIMES this round

It's not cheating as its UN avoidable . Accounts get deleted by ppl I guess

Again this is down to BCart to have a moderator to police it

For example

In round 2 I was AL I Got killed off a big alliance and a kingdom called corellia
    I re created

Sonera one reported it to a kingdom high lighted in red and I got banned
    Not my account. I mean my full email
    .this was when BCart cared

Uni needs to make a rule about it if there's a problem but ever AL is guilty of it

I have also been hit by

Farther 1.5 and multi 1.5 both multis SABO me and hit me all the day

50 news every 4 hours is not normal for a kingdom my size

I am being bot raped

will you please shut up viva. you protected Crimetime & FlyinDirty after it was posted they had IP interaction and defended them because they were brothers. If they hadn't deleted, you'd be posting everyone who hit them as KT's you fucktard.

No all I said was that they where brothers and it's not against the rules

But the interaction bit was wrong and I was happy with them deleted

Proud intact

As miya. And the two cheaters in 1.10 never
  • Little kitten is just a troll :P

He trolled me giving me AL and now he trolls you making it impossible for you to leave :P
    You guys are always making such a conspiracy over silly trolls :D
  • I dont remember saying you cant kill him dank its up to you to post em mate

I will be happy to kill miya

I don't need a second invitation

The ball is in your court qwj
  • Little kitten is just a troll :P

He trolled me giving me AL and now he trolls you making it impossible for you to leave :P
    You guys are always making such a conspiracy over silly trolls :D

I noticed that the multi in 1.3 was called little kitten aka moonlight

This whole war started because i was killing cheaters that you was protecting.

now you want me to kill other alliance cheats with you?

go kill klepto then and ill think about helping

I admit I was wrong bit u listed chess before I new it

I just wanted the two brothers to have there say in a kangaroo court before ppl jumped on the band Waggon

A fair trail was not given mate
  • edited November 2012
    I dont remember saying you cant kill him dank its up to you to post em mate

I am not crying that I need assistance like you did. I didn't tell everyone you protect cheaters. I sent no spies and didn't ask people to cry in enemy KT threads. That is all you bro I am just doing my thing. You begged to get help and you know what I am still leading despite all of your efforts.
  • The 2 brothers had no say, they cheated, same as the 1.10 kingdoms so they wer dying.

I listed chess AFTER you posted me so stop acting like a retard.

Im not asking about miya viva, im saying kill klepto first...you think im an idiot? I have seen enough of your nonsense lies to fall for it. Kill klepto first if you want my help.

Dank - No begging mate, just spoke to a few mates who wer more than happy to help. Despite all my efforts? I didnt even bother posting you first, i posted someone else, now you are posted.
  • looks like the skumbags arent covering their tracks very good this round, People can actually see these cheating faggots for what they actually are for a change
  • edited November 2012
    You caught two small crap kingdoms doing what your buddy HG does every single round. He has never been KTed for it you laugh every time I point it out. I really do not care as a result. Per your own statements round after round alliance leaders can multi. I do not and follow the true rules. There is 0 evidence on me despite Qwj's claims. I will let the uni decide if this matters since everyone laughs and says it is fine when I point it out.
  • show us one bit of evidence on HG doing it every round right now
  • nah dank, like i said, its pure coincidence some random 100 landers logged in and sent a few sols on 1 wl to lock specifically those sectors in their alliances mate
  • Calling lynog

I am doing a job in the Adelphi hotel Liverpool city centre tomorrow between 10-14.00
    You no where it is. Opposite William hill
    I will be wearing a orange hi vis vest
    Lets see if u turn up
  • nah dank, like i said, its pure coincidence some random 100 landers logged in and sent a few sols on 1 wl to lock specifically those sectors in their alliances mate
    Its Santa Claus. He softened most of their KTs up with sabos and arsons but they had no idea. Pure coincidence
  • edited November 2012
    You had another alliance KT me for no reason. Post your own proof first. I do have screens pf HG that people have seen on numerous occasions. Unlike yourself if Ibday I have it I really do. You first show me protecting cheats . Your Scouse buddy ran LC and saved you. Your alliance itself was beat to a pulp.
  • sure thing mate, sure thing