Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Class

Comments

• ...scar has been on goc since it started up prett much hasn't been active, Tyrsis didn't fight the kt on 1:10 or said anything at all since hansa deleted...
  • You scar and tyris

I was not born yesterday you fooking school ground bully
    Who was the one that posted who first mate ;)

I was perfectly happy killing the ip+interaction kds then going on as normal.
  • If people don't kill you Qwj they will learn the hard way. I will die before I capitulate to the enemy.
  • If people don't kill you Qwj they will learn the hard way. I will die before I capitulate to the enemy.
    nah, the people that help get naps from me if they want one ;)
  • I'll try not to cry like your crew. Oh boo hoo my numbers are being hurt. Cry wah boo hoo. I am not even the real AL. Why me I do not want this job... lol. Fucking pussies.
  • yeh you dont cry

Freddy (1:13)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on November 24, 15:06:23
    You may deal with children mostly on this game faggot, but I see what you are saying quite clearly. If this faggot alliance won't fight I will disband.

:-)) :-)) :-))
  • edited November 2012
    See Qwj most people KT over the weekend. You wait until Monday morning with the other unemployed losers.

I may have lied. If the losers do not fight you may eat them I will not disband it. I will go play Dota instead.
  • edited November 2012
    If they do fight and show heart I will disband. Otherwise why should I care?
  • See Qwj most people KT over the weekend. You wait until Monday morning with the other unemployed loser.

I may have lied. If the losers do not fight you may eat them I will not disband it. I will go play Dota instead.
    Why kt you in my free time when i can get paid to do it.

You wont disband, typical lies. I have already got a few of your kds to pull out of the war haha

• ITT: logging into SK at work means you have no job
  • edited November 2012
    They can pull out if they want I only took AL to win this war. If they do not care neither do I. They may be sissy at the end if they desire. Kill Qwj it is an easy win if not oh well.
  • Creating new kingdoms to pass AL onto a little early arent we dank? ;-)
    nah, the people that help get naps from me if they want one ;)

You don't have that many good kingdoms left
    I think it's 35 dead so far at least to your 15
  • 35 to 15, someones been at danks meth pipe
  • he licks that much turd hes constantly spewing it back up in verbal form.
  • Don't take the fall for me Owj I am the mastermind behind this operation!
  • O I c how it is Ty... You will let me take the fall for you, but not Q? Fuck you!
  • edited November 2012
    Creating new kingdoms to pass AL onto a little early arent we dank? ;-)
    Maybe I wanted to see how long a piece of info made it from point A to B.
  • How come mentally challenged people on the internet always resort to "you're a nerd/fat/gay/etc" jokes? Just makes them look stupid and doesn't look even remotely intimidating, nor does it actually have any value.

It's usually the fat, ugly, imbred rednecks that are illiterate, which probably translates online as well... hm.
  • Dank and viva are creating new accounts already and passing VAL to them so they have control after they die :-))
  • You can't probe Chessdotcom (1:9) because they are dead.

19k land kingdom dead, cant remember starting NW
  • edited November 2012
    Qwj is posting every retarded bit of info he can. We are just giving pre packaged usless info to spies dork. Figure it out. I owe Viva five bucks. He bet you wouldn't post the same retarded multi val crap twice. Can't believe he was right. Yeah bro I made 59 multis to give VAL too... shmuck.
  • Of course mate, thats why suddenly as you said it your VAL lost controls

• Also, speaking of posting everything

I havent posted vivas messages to LaughingCow hahahah

plzzzz accept nap matee i thought we wer friendsss
    w-w-wee cant winn nowwww :-((

:-))
  • edited November 2012
    Of course mate, thats why suddenly as you said it your VAL lost controls

Gee golly that sounds like a spy to me. Hey heard he aint val lol. That part is true he is a demoted spy with useless intel. Leftovers from Illya regime.
  • "illya regime" are your best warring people, no wonder they want out

dank - destroying his own alliance from the inside :-))

are you one of our undercover agents mate
  • oh and for the lulz

08:21:08 Land Of No Leggs () - November 25, 08:20:17 Our brave kingdom Land Of No Leggs ( attacked Pienog () and failed.
    08:21:49 Land Of No Leggs () - can we kt him next?
    08:24:40 vivalala () - yes but we need pie dead first

Whats your point Nozzlehead?
    Ah you must be a viva boy as you seem to share the lack of intelligence. Now step out and let the grown ups talk(minus dank and viva)
    Why dont u go suck on a fucking dick you little piss ant, Get out you fat ass mommas basement once in a while
    Ohh, you really showed him there big boy.
  • ok, this is pretty classless. This is either Viva or Dank.

November 27, 04:08:49 Our brave kingdom little kitten (1:3) attacked Red Nose Pit (1:10) and failed.

We were less than 10 hours from leaving Oldschool. Somehow an inactive farm the whole time, logs in, attacks a kingdom we are at war with, using only 1 of his 168 soldiers. Thats fucking cheap as fuck.

Last Login:
    IPvSK2: 713-1B-09-42 - More than 3 hours ago.

Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 167 1 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 0 0 0 0

• HxDHxD
    edited November 2012
    ok, this is pretty classless. This is either Viva or Dank.

November 27, 04:08:49 Our brave kingdom little kitten (1:3) attacked Red Nose Pit (1:10) and failed.

We were less than 10 hours from leaving Oldschool. Somehow an inactive farm the whole time, logs in, attacks a kingdom we are at war with, using only 1 of his 168 soldiers. Thats fucking cheap as fuck.

Last Login:
    IPvSK2: 713-1B-09-42 - More than 3 hours ago.

Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 167 1 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 0 0 0 0

EXACTLY the same thing happened to 1:20, an inactive logged in and just hit me before they could leave.

November 27, 08:59:03 Our kingdom UniqueOne (1:4) bravely defended against Viking009 (1:20) and was victorious.

Now wait for viva or dank to claim this is nothing to do with them, and just another one of the MANY concidences linking them to the bots lol...
  • Dank has said a few times that he couldnt figure iut how to use Moo, but I had it down in a few minutes and im computer retarded.

Only reason he'd lie is that he still uses it when he wants to. Trying to take suspicion off himself by saying it was too confusing.