Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Class

Comments

• Making crap up won't save you.
  • save them from what?
  • It is not my problem. I won't declare war on OS because a defenseless kingdom exists. Yall retards. Cry cry whine.
  • It is not my problem. I won't declare war on OS because a defenseless kingdom exists. Yall retards. Cry cry whine.
    I don't think it was ever about that...
  • edited November 2012
    It is not my problem. I won't declare war on OS because a defenseless kingdom exists. Yall retards. Cry cry whine.
    It is all dumb shit you are a fucktard and if I pretend to like you later... I am actually planning to kill you do not trust me.
  • You guys tell so many lies

You got matching ip s

Why wud I want to keep a sector what has been bullied by aftershock??
    It's pointless

Oh I forgot..billy gun DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • edited November 2012
    Aww scars got killed. Heard more are dying no matter how much dumb crap they post. I bet you they are calling BCart's house too.
    It is all dumb shit you are a fucktard and if I pretend to like you later... I am actually planning to kill you do not trust me.
    O_o uh ok but i'm a fucktard i suppose oh well
  • edited November 2012
    If you want to support dumb shit Damdred I am pretty vengeful. I would be careful how far you put your head up Scouse ass or I will think you are one. Too many spies and backstabbers to invest time into trusting anyone borderline. Only saying this cuz I do like ya but you are supporting bs.
  • I dont bully, your guys come to me wanting in haha

Nah those 2 inacts logging in just to send a few units at a random war kingdom and lock sectors in the alliance have nothing to do with dank

pure coincidence ;-)
  • If you want to support dumb shit Damdred I am pretty vengeful. I would be careful how far you put your head up Scouse ass or I will think you are one. Too many spies and backstabbers to invest time into trusting anyone borderline. Only saying this cuz I do like ya but you are supporting bs.
    I don't support dumb shit, war this late in the round is borderline farming anyway. I gave everyone hell over pie because I thought he got a raw deal and I still do didn't expect to get AL and got it shoved down his throat but he went out in a good kt i'd say so im happy for him in that. (and once pie suicided I did quit lobbying lol can't defend that)

This war meh, the ip+interaction pair did the right thing thats all i'll say about that. I don't agree with killing people in qwj alliance because he wanted to help kill the ip+interaction but I wasn't online the day that it happened so i've kept mostly quiet about the war up to this point. And I think i've killed or helped kill lyn, qwj more than i've helped them more than likely.
  • edited November 2012
    If you want to support dumb shit Damdred I am pretty vengeful. I would be careful how far you put your head up Scouse ass or I will think you are one. Too many spies and backstabbers to invest time into trusting anyone borderline. Only saying this cuz I do like ya but you are supporting bs.
    I don't support dumb shit, war this late in the round is borderline farming anyway. I gave everyone hell over pie because I thought he got a raw deal and I still do didn't expect to get AL and got it shoved down his throat but he went out in a good kt i'd say so im happy for him in that. (and once pie suicided I did quit lobbying lol can't defend that)

This war meh, the ip+interaction pair did the right thing thats all i'll say about that. I don't agree with killing people in qwj alliance because he wanted to help kill the ip+interaction but I wasn't online the day that it happened so i've kept mostly quiet about the war up to this point. And I think i've killed or helped kill lyn, qwj more than i've helped them more than likely.
    The guys have max respect for deleting.

That would have been it, situation over. Wasnt even me who found/posted them yet viva came crying straight to me saying "wahh dont post em just finish as #1" .... unaware i literally have no interest in finishing #1 and despite what people thing im always prepared to kill cheats

Like I have said, if OS disband and reform with someone else as leader im perfectly happy to stop going against them, same with BM but apparently their kingdoms want to fight for cheats.

Danks involvement is purely because he has a hardon for me and because he is vivas bitch. He had to wait until viva declared to have the balls to do it himself.
  • 1. I am not a traitor Dank how can I be a traitor when I was never on your side. Yes I give u advice n tried to help u with the alliance but always watched u close just like viva.
    2. Ur fuckin Scouse war is not for me. I care not about Qwj. U dont fuckin get it !
    3. When this war started I told u I was only up for killing JaFool n the 2 IP interaction KD's in 1:10
    4. All of a sudden u went Bubbles on me n decided to post some of the stupidest KT's I have saw this round.
    5, I didnt like DX leadership ask em we were not seein eye to eye either.
    6. I don't approve of farming n that is what u are doing plan n simple posting random KD's to feed off of n farm u choose with no purpose unless u hate them thats stupid u take out actives scar wasnt even active u idiot.
    7. Myself n Qwj don't even know each other n have never talked before this round to my knowledge.
    8. Ask Tyrsis and Pie both I have killed them as many times as being on their side Dank
    I am my own person I make my own decisions as fairly as I can
    9. You have been a cheat are a cheat multi bot runner. I am not n never have been,
    10. You know what I wanted us to NAP up and us have a 1 on 1 even end round war with oldskool is that so wrong u nut case I assure u we could choose better targets than viva any day plus we know how to PK LOL
    11. End of discussion now fuckin boot us bubbles before I have to go HG on ur ass.
    I dont think honor should get in your way in this case mate. You arent the type of guy to hit your own alliance. But when cheat tactics are being used to hold you hostage its not possible to lose honor by doing it.
  • NEVALLA 1.12 DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Dank is a legend. Plain and simple

Qwj. Your only even half popular cos your kingdom is no.1
    You have no pride passion or comment and your a awful AL from what I can see
    Ya just a bully like lynog
  • Do explain how Dank is a legend. His kingdoms are shit and he lies more than anyone in the pfs. Not a great leader, when you consider how he puts up a big anti-cheating front yet is a big cheat.
  • Really we are farming tank

Mate please spy on sector news lol

How can we farm.... common switch on
  • more cheating going on, bit early to be creating newbies isnt it

vivalala (1:6)

IPvSK2: 781-2A-1B-68 - November 27, 12:18:30

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 820-5A-53-52
    IPvSK2: 863-65-97-B1
    IPvSK2: 812-EB-23-E7
    IPvSK2: 825-84-A3-F0
    IPvSK2: 829-65-BE-38

neww (1:11)

IPvSK2: 781-2A-1B-68 - November 27, 12:16:33

IPvSK2: 883-8C-9B-93
    IPvSK2: 781-2A-1B-68
    IPvSK2: 821-7E-72-E5
  • I'd actually like to say something in danks support here, his kingdom this round wasn't shit it was a massive turtle dependent on tanks (but who wasn't this round) it was pretty decent, i suspect high probe VI.

I'd say it was probably unhittable for people outside top 15 (in most cases and people not wanting to send out to many tanks outside war anyway).

and hatetank is one of the best WG anyone could ask for tbh.

Viva stop creating newb kingdoms to spy its unbecoming

Wow viva, you tried talking to me, I actually gave you a chance and although your English was terrible and you seemed really simple I thought fuck it, I will see if your a half decent guy.... you are not, you are what is wrong with this game personified, please do everyone a favour and go get your head smashed in by lynog you dirty lying scheming little cunt.
  • Its not to spy damdred he is doing what dank did

he is creating multis to land in oldschool so he can pass val controls to it incase he dies, then he keeps al spot
  • I didnt see danks kingdom this round, where abouts was it?
  • I didnt see danks kingdom this round, where abouts was it?
    some shitty vi in 1.13... around rank 60, the usual
  • Then my belief of him being a shit builder is true. He claims hes played longer than anyone, yet I have never heard nor seen of anything better than rank50.

Im not saying it matters, but it says a lot about the mans intelligence. If you cant grasp kingdom building in one year nevermind ten, you probably suck at leading as well.
  • edited November 2012

i'd say dank was around 40ish before pie suicided on it of course...

I say its to spy because hes logged into it multiple times though if it was just to land back he would of logged in as many times

*Edit: He could also be trying to steal sl from sectors with enough multis to help kt certain kingdoms or to stop them from getting solars/nanos i suppose
  • edited November 2012
    Damdred, Miyaza is a farmer in Aftershocks sector if I support cheating due to two brothers in os that quit wtf is he? That is why you sir are called fucktard by me k? Wgere is the uni gangbang on aftershock if this is logical?
  • edited November 2012
    Damdred Miyaza is a farmer in aftershocks sector if I support cheating due to two brothers in os that quit wtf is he? That is why you sir are called fucktard by me k? Wgere is the uni gangbang on aftershock if this is logical?
    I agree that miyaza should be killed as well as klepto for farming its the fair thing to do and the right thing

Edit: In fact when the thread about more farming came about that was the first thing that i said Klepto and shin need to die for farming, klepto used 3 wls as did shin so both needed to die. So I don't quite understand how i'm a fucktard if i haven't changed my stance since then.

Yup that's lynog hacking my account again

I am going to the police about this

• edited November 2012
    I am not even in OS and nobody but those two are responsible. Despite the hysteria I recognized this and stood ground. Attacking OS would have been wrong and opportunistic. That is why I had the Laughing Cow AL KTed. He will die soon as a traitor to the coalition.
  • Lynog hacking my account I have reported it to BCart