Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Class

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
I try talking to this guy for a week and he ignores me. He says he is AL then he says he has no controls. His alliance constantly attacks everyone in gang bangs. The guy wants no responsibility so we KT him to see if he does have control. It disbands. They beg for the KT to come down and we relent in agreement that aggressions cease. So what does he do?

He suicides on me and declares war with some stupid alliance he makes for the bonus. Dude, you're a joke of a leader. At least I have the balls to tell people I am the damn alliance leader over here. Say what you want but I got that over you.

Comments

• There was no begging. I told you if it continues without him doing anything wrong ill kill someone.

Obviously he wasnt bothered about my help so now he dies.
  • edited November 2012
    There was no begging from you Qwj but believe me my whole day has been begging and complaints about this guy. If you want to run an alliance fine but please set aside the goals of that shipwreck.
  • I new he had alliance controls
    he simply tried to worm his way out of it

again his true colours have been said

and he's done what me and dank both new he would
  • he never said he didn't have alliance controls he said he didn't have the pass to disband which he didn't until hansa got it to him just saying, though obviously pie was going to die either way
  • edited November 2012
    He made zero effort to get those sectors under control. Even the smallest effort to lift a finger helps. If he just messaged me. Qwj is asking where I am he made contact day one. WTF? Oh no protecting his kingdom pull out all the stops.
  • Its kinda like when hansa deleted pie wasn't active at all this round really, Ty thought he was getting controls but he didn't nobody knew who had them till like 6 hours later when pie checked in.

Pie might of suicided in rage(was dying could be a kt move so he lasts longer not sure) but he was put in a bad position that sucked for him because of his activity this round+stupidity he was inheriting.
  • in qwj defense he tried to save pie. and he was honourable

pie is a very very very very bad AL and should not even be a hof officer never mind a AL
  • Fuck you dank. My last 50+ news had half of BM in it. I get messages from people in your alliance telling me kt is still up. You state in the other thread I must die I'm part of some UA. I never get a message from anyone about a truce. Wtf am I supposed to do? I'm not grabbing hoping that all the fools will see I haven't done shit wrong... But still sabos fails breaks come in. You are a two face glass dick sucking tool. And as far as being "a bad AL" I didn't want to be an AL. I have no time for it. I know my short comings and actually asked for help with them until the Uni decided to gb us. I could give a shit less about what you or viva think. Or honestly anyone. I disband and still get kt'd... For why? Because I had controls and asked to be left alone so I could disband because I didn't want to be AL?

I'm not a top player viva, but if I were you I wouldnt make myself known to anyone named Pie next round. Fuck off all of you ok.
  • in qwj defense he tried to save pie. and he was honourable

pie is a very very very very bad AL and should not even be a hof officer never mind a AL
    kind of... like you? lol

You say that but every one in my alliance thinks I am a good AL
    My alliance is hand picked organised and very active and loyal

And correct me if I wrong but we are the oldest alliance of the round and been in the most wars and never disbanded or moaned or lost

Can not be that bad

Jealousy gets nowhere

Obviously brand lc have been great allies

• edited November 2012
    Fuck you dank. My last 50+ news had half of BM in it. I get messages from people in your alliance telling me kt is still up. You state in the other thread I must die I'm part of some UA. I never get a message from anyone about a truce. Wtf am I supposed to do? I'm not grabbing hoping that all the fools will see I haven't done shit wrong... But still sabos fails breaks come in. You are a two face glass dick sucking tool. And as far as being "a bad AL" I didn't want to be an AL. I have no time for it. I know my short comings and actually asked for help with them until the Uni decided to gb us. I could give a shit less about what you or viva think. Or honestly anyone. I disband and still get kt'd... For why? Because I had controls and asked to be left alone so I could disband because I didn't want to be AL?

I'm not a top player viva, but if I were you I wouldnt make myself known to anyone named Pie next round. Fuck off all of you ok.
    See I already covered that base. In the picture in the first post of this thread is a time stamp showing truce, then an hour later me removing it due to your attack.
  • Fuck you dank. My last 50+ news had half of BM in it. I get messages from people in your alliance telling me kt is still up. You state in the other thread I must die I'm part of some UA. I never get a message from anyone about a truce. Wtf am I supposed to do? I'm not grabbing hoping that all the fools will see I haven't done shit wrong... But still sabos fails breaks come in. You are a two face glass dick sucking tool. And as far as being "a bad AL" I didn't want to be an AL. I have no time for it. I know my short comings and actually asked for help with them until the Uni decided to gb us. I could give a shit less about what you or viva think. Or honestly anyone. I disband and still get kt'd... For why? Because I had controls and asked to be left alone so I could disband because I didn't want to be AL?

Lynog told us you where going to jump us and pk US
    J
  • if pie was never made aware though...i never knew about it haha
  • Pie dug his own grave while trying to conspire to take me and dank with him

He played dumb but was plotting to kill folk
  • obviously this is true, if his own sector mates, qwj, myself or ty didn't know about it it must be true
  • Awesome dank. Now you want to show me where it says I was made aware?
  • And dank you sent me one pm right before Turkey Day... How is that "all week"? Also... Say hey this is dank, I want to talk to you about xxxxx.... I would have responded. Cause again... I DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU WERE!
  • edited November 2012
    Are you calling Qwj a bad AL? He should have told people.
  • I wasn't in his alliance
  • Lynog said u where going to kill us also pie
  • I wasn't in his alliance
    Well maybe if you haven't created the suicidalretard alliance or whatever that was named you would have gotten the news along with everyone else you lazy bastard.
  • 1 hour dank. Remember. I was given the pw to join, but I'm not bring my baggage along to the new one and seeing as how OS broke me x3 before and I got sabos from OS/BM during that hour... I didn't want a repeat of what I just disbanded. Say what you will, but I was looking out for those guys under Qwj. Now if I'd had no news or hadn't just recently been broken or had that "truce" message... I might have.
  • If your a KT and Tank Killer is on the other side and he doesn't probe or hit you... Is it really a KT? Also speaks volume about the validity doesn't it
  • edited November 2012
    Looking out for who that entire alliance was on bath salts. Qwj is foaming at the mouth just look at him. Everything is war war more war. Pie was a mercy kill he gonna get infected
  • PiePie
    edited November 2012
    Sorry I didn't know the plan and I wasn't putting them in the same position.

If you know that's what's going on... Wouldn't it be wise to not waste resources on me? I mean you know I "care" about those guys and if I want to I can drag this out for a while... I mean if Qwj asks, I sure as fuck will just to fuck over all of you other tools :-)
  • edited November 2012
    Whatever floats your boat. Maybe Qwj can get you an HoF officer spot.
  • I can run your alliance better than you... Just give me the backing of the uni and I can brag like you and viva.
  • I am not bragging. You should be honored we considered you a threat.
  • Im not foaming at the mouth, im pretty happy actually. Now I have control ;)
  • My turtles up ass wasn't a threat... But if that's your reasoning... RAWR!!!
  • pie is mad bro