Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laser Dragoon

Comments

• February 16, 20:15:13 Fetty Wap (1:7) You need to get your weight up, before you speak to me noob. You aren't in my league.
    February 16, 20:15:29 Laser Dragoon (1:4) Yes, I'm above it
    February 16, 20:15:33 Laser Dragoon (1:4) You;re right
    February 16, 20:15:44 Laser Dragoon (1:4) You can be teir 3
    February 16, 20:15:51 Laser Dragoon (1:4) I'll sit in tier 2
    February 16, 20:15:52 Fetty Wap (1:7) Damn let me get some of whatever you're smoking.
    February 16, 20:17:03 Fetty Wap (1:7) Same thing happened a few years ago. You made another s*hit mount kingdom, and I outbuilt you on terra.
    February 16, 20:17:11 Laser Dragoon (1:4) Everyone knows the truth Rob. Just depends how much those want to save their kds.
    February 16, 20:17:15 Laser Dragoon (1:4) No you didnt
    February 16, 20:17:40 Laser Dragoon (1:4) you have never beaten me legitly
    February 16, 20:18:00 Fetty Wap (1:7) Body language
    February 16, 20:18:03 Fetty Wap (1:7) was my kd name
    February 16, 20:18:12 Fetty Wap (1:7) and once again i was rank 1
    February 16, 20:18:19 Laser Dragoon (1:4) I was bot farmed down for you.
    February 16, 20:18:26 Laser Dragoon (1:4) I was rank 1 that round
    February 16, 20:18:33 Laser Dragoon (1:4) you were deluded.
    February 16, 20:19:18 Laser Dragoon (1:4) I was killed off by Jesters alliance
    February 16, 20:19:20 Laser Dragoon (1:4) from rank 1
    February 16, 20:19:21 Astro TR (1:2) Darius must really put some false information in your head. Hypes you up way to much, makes you think you actually
    February 16, 20:19:25 Astro TR (1:2) stand a chance against me
    February 16, 20:19:59 Laser Dragoon (1:4) what...? Tthat's a different kd bro lol
    February 16, 20:20:19 Laser Dragoon (1:4) Astro TR (X:8,Y:3) @ Mystical Lands 3,208 550,996 1,202
    February 16, 20:20:23 Laser Dragoon (1:4) A Rob farm.
  • Forgets which kd he is on.

Astro TR (X:8,Y:3) @ Mystical Lands 3,208 550,996 1,202

Robs accounts for something that aids him to make a top DW kd.
  • Forgets which kd he is on.

Astro TR (X:8,Y:3) @ Mystical Lands 3,208 550,996 1,202

Robs accounts for something that aids him to make a top DW kd.
    Hahah dont worry hes rank 1 bro top skill
  • Hahaha well played Barricade. I think uni should kill his group mate as well for being a big enough douche bag to group with that cheat.
  • edited February 2017
    Current kingdoms on death row.

Pagada 1:16
    Pain and Gain 1:15
    Just Another Day 1:16
    Fix you Face 1:1
    lalaland 1:16
    Neequ DeR 1:11
    Puak Badai xMGx 1:16
    Paralonia 1:16
    DevilzDomain 1:10
    Shooter Mcgavin 1:17
    LlaFtracB 1:15
    Blood 1:4
    Nooked 1:1
    Sorghum 1:5
    Ivenwhore 1:20
    Waterproof 1:5
    North Remembers 1:7
    Spa King 1:5
    Grasshopper 1:1
    Laser Dragoon 1:4
    Red 1:4

Apply in my news to join the club. Stay out if you wish to live.
  • ^this is why no one plays SK
  • Awesome. Glad I made the cut. Save me from this hellhole.
  • How have that many ppl pissed u off already this round?

What up surfer
  • How have that many ppl pissed u off already this round?

What up surfer
    These are the idiots that were to stupid to stay out of my news.
  • So if someone sok you you'll kill them?
  • So if someone sok you you'll kill them?
    Nope. Those are all the kingdoms that have been actively killing me.
  • Props to all on that list, you have my respect. And to the rest of you who actually think you can save your kingdoms, watch your step and be a bitch for two months. He will force his way to the top with a random multi of his and if you are in his way you are gone. Simple as.

The guy starts his bots up over a KT, the stupid twat hasn't learned anything over the years he has played.

• Props to all on that list, you have my respect. And to the rest of you who actually think you can save your kingdoms, watch your step and be a bitch for two months. He will force his way to the top with a random multi of his and if you are in his way you are gone. Simple as.

The guy starts his bots up over a KT, the stupid twat hasn't learned anything over the years he has played.

You ruined a good round because you couldn't take a fair grab by someone better then you.
  • So.. This deathlist is the result of Rob going AT, getting postedby an alliance for being AT, peoplein said alliance (who dont just play for themselves with 209 bots) actually started on said posted KT because 40k goons, and they get to die? Fuck! I thought I was done raising toddlers... I might have to strangle Rook for bringing me back in... How easy is it to get #1 when you have bots at your fingertips to destroy anyone that touches you. Reminds me of a game I was playing with my 4 yr old daughter... No matter what, I lost because she got to make up the rules as we went. From her I can take that... From Grown Assed Men? Fuck, get a life.
  • So.. This deathlist is the result of Rob going AT, getting postedby an alliance for being AT, peoplein said alliance (who dont just play for themselves with 209 bots) actually started on said posted KT because 40k goons, and they get to die? Fuck! I thought I was done raising toddlers... I might have to strangle Rook for bringing me back in... How easy is it to get #1 when you have bots at your fingertips to destroy anyone that touches you. Reminds me of a game I was playing with my 4 yr old daughter... No matter what, I lost because she got to make up the rules as we went. From her I can take that... From Grown Assed Men? Fuck, get a life.
    How is it considered AT if I was safe from everyone? I pushed the offense to roll laser dragoon because I knew I could safely.
  • How the fuck did he ruin the round? You are AT (deserve to die or disband goons til not AT) you made the hit.. You are making the bots? Seems to me you ruined the round because you dont think there should be consequences to your actions. You have the bots... You make the rules. What a bunch of shit.
  • Rob. My shitty assed KD could have broken you the second you were posted. You werent safe.
  • I was a 25k goon break for a DW SL when I was posted. You could not even come close to breaking me, please stop talking out of your ass.
  • 9k tanks 11.5k Lts?
    I had 5k Ts 12k LDs and 6.5k tanks. Plus Im Terra with max research. Please tell me again how I wouldnt have broken you?
  • Name: King Hairless

Planets: 2,869
    Networth: 626,848
    Honor: 1,333
    Platinum: 126
    Power: 224,000
    Population: 45,151

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 4,229
    Troopers: 4,978
    Dragoons: 12,859
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 5,000
    Laser Dragoons: 10,000

Tanks: 6,310
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

This is your kingdom today and you claim you could of broke me yesterday when I was posted LOL?
  • Try Math bitch lol. And the fact Im barely playing and still could have broken you should say shitloads about your "skill"
  • Maybe if you suicided bud.
  • Why am I arguing with someone who has never had a rank 1 kingdom in his entire existence on sk.
  • 7h return and has Pie ever been known to suicide on a KT? Nah... Not him.
  • Not for nothing but the math is definitely not there lol.
  • "Durr Rob I could of suicide broke you yesterday" You sound like an idiot. Just shut up.
  • Ive had a rank 1 up to 1 week outta newbie and then realized. I have a life and dont need spreadsheets, tick hits, bots to prove my worth. I come back after almost a year and 10-15 people enjoy me being back and that is where the true rank lies. Make your bots, throw your fits... I havs my friends and selfworth, I truly do not need an outdated text based game to determine that. Go Rob, you obviously need the ego boost more than us.
  • Rob... You truly turned into a 4yr old there.
  • Oh if you do kill DevilzDomain 1:10 do it soon... We are racing to 1m and hes got a lead on me.
  • Lmao Pie owns Rob.

How long have you played SK Rob. You should know you don't need a reason for a KT. Big fucking baby. Many people can break you. Look how fast you have fallen, you will be dead before you can kill me off buddy. Equal I win.