Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laser Dragoon

Comments

• every single round?

seriously is there anyone here who wouldnt back me up on this? Im not exactly loved here
    Darius I play like once a year if that. Name one particular round where you outbuilt me please.

thats entirely subjective, as I havent played sk seriously in many many years due to its cancerous state (See: this round as an example)

what is objective is a question to the community.

Would it be easier to win against me or a robtomo without bots? Answer below
    Darius you played serious and we ran trains on you. Then you went over to that terrible game EA, and beat 8 other players. Now for some reason you think you're gods gift to earth.
  • Now I'm going to say this again. You have never outbuilt me, because you simply can't.
  • you guys really shouldn't have poked the bear, i really can't imagine people are this dumb.
  • Confirmed RobHomo is a complete waste of genetic material worth less than the shit i pick out of my toenails. It's okay that you're missing a chromosome but I will say this. Your mom called and she wants her pussy back. I hope you paid her more for it than you did the programmer to make you a bot for this game. A HAH, also let your father know that I just got back from the hospital and everything is fine. If you're curious I broke my dick in his ass because he was so uptight from the shit you put him through via your insessacnt faggotry.
  • you guys really shouldn't have poked the bear, i really can't imagine people are this dumb.
    there was no bear poking lol, this asshole dropped alliance to surprise a better built barry kd and got rolled out insta bc his d was shit
    He was posted as KT and I saboted him not even know who he was ..
    After I did know it of course I did hit him after I saw the bots appearing :D
    Round is shit anyways , with that explore bonus you see farms come out of newbie with 600 land and no military now say me we all did know there is someone cheating with farms and of course rob creating them benefits from them...

@Rob please kill me first
  • Jess has a point
    there was no bear poking lol, this asshole dropped alliance to surprise a better built barry kd and got rolled out insta bc his d was shit
    you had to have known what was going to happen if he got posted as a kt though. if someone had just hit him, or a couple people had just hit him, maybe he'd have reacted differently(no promises), but going after him hard by kt'ing him was pretty obvious what kind of reaction it'd bring. It's "justice" versus avoiding the apocalypse.

• edited February 2017
    Miss Meadows... We didnt know it was Rob. I didnt think a grown man with that shitty of a build, would resort to temper tantrums and generaly acting like a toddler. I could see if the KD was built to last, but even the idiots understand if you are a DW and you have even the slighest more goons than defense, you will be killed. How does he think 39k goons and 24k LDs would keep him safe? And then act like a spoiled brat when he gets targeted. Ive seen some pathetic cries for help (Rohan every round j/k Buddy... But seriously, Im here if you need anything) but this is just asinine. You cant blame us for his mental disorder... Thats like blaming the kids for Sandy Hook.
  • Shouldn't have poked the bear? He's not a bear. He's an underdeveloped manchild with a superiority complex and a nuke the game button. Ever try to reason with a 4 year old boy? because that's what he acts like. His perspective is that of a child with a magnifying glass at an ant hill. He does this every round and there's always this ludicrous sentiment "oh we should treat rob right because otherwise he'll do this". Let him cheat? Let him multi the game and abuse the rules? That's fucking stupid.

It doesn't matter how good or bad he's doing, he bots every fucking round. If you don't give him a reason he'll make up a retarded one. When you're this type of person you will do mental gymnastics to prove yourself right. Stop acting like he wouldn't do it if you played into his complex. The only time when he didn't bot is when he literally couldn't. It takes very little to trump him if you can build your own tool because he doesn't know how to do it he just paid hard earned money on one (LOLOL), but nobody cares enough to shut him down. There's never a reason not to squash his pathetic kingdoms.

• lol "good kd" you literally started farming multies you created out of the fucking gate... if i make KDs with scientists to increase the NW and then max hit their land like a mothefucka + get great money every single fucking time, i can also be #1 no problem... stop cheating you little git
  • And the only reason he broke me was because he dropped alliance. Otherwise would never of happened. He would of been more AT and got killed for it. And the bots would come.
  • Key question is, who's pie this round?
  • Darius who u? We say Roger federer
  • Key question is, who's pie this round?
    Return of The Pie 1:10 is it time for tradition or are you going to wait until later in the round?
  • I'm teasing, cause you always have pie in your name. Settle down
  • You can't probe Fetty Wap (1:7) because they are dead.

There you have it everyone. Barricade is the winner, Robotmo died first.
  • haha wat a noob
  • Need Lynog and Jones to come back. Team Ron getting way to soft, associating with the enemy and such.

Team Ron are weak and that was proved when they where at their strongest
    Nothing else mattered after they where once thought lesson

As for rob I know he's a bull in a China shop and can go made but he does die for almost nothing most rounds, when I grouped with him he got killed for a fair hit and he was mountains so not At
    As soon as people know it's him he often gets nailed but that's part of being a evil

I guess I have often fallen into a similar bracket

That's viva let's kill him

Do I agree with robs bots

NO

Is he dealt a bad hand

Yes

He's not that bad of a guy if you actually speak to him but neither is no one really
    Darius is a good guy I've spoke to him numbrous times on the phone and many other players

Infact I think that every one is OK on this game
    Apart from meadows and atmosphere as they do things with kids
  • One time I would love a even round for every one to once and for all who is good and who isn't
    If we all put the same effort in

I think players like meadows would be right down the list....
    Team Ron would struggle also because they have loads of farms and sub accounts to move straight into
  • Team Ron is weak you say, looks like a clean sweep, after we killed not one but 4 of your confirmed accounts, we have screenshots of your whatsapp chat to prove you idiots were sharing and that you owned the multi's

1 Insert Name Here (1:14) 68,228,904
    2 ThundahCock (1:12) 20,443,328
    3 p m s (1:12) 20,159,127
    4 Avatari (1:14) 16,657,915
    5 only here for ron (1:19) 15,626,877
    6 NO ONE (1:4) 10,558,545

1 [xTRx] Psyosis | De Vinci | TJ [Mafia] 87,384,963
    2 [xTRx] Tiesto Flames Devilz Nanbaka [Mafia] 45,213,947
  • Miss Meadows... We didnt know it was Rob. I didnt think a grown man with that shitty of a build, would resort to temper tantrums and generaly acting like a toddler. I could see if the KD was built to last, but even the idiots understand if you are a DW and you have even the slighest more goons than defense, you will be killed. How does he think 39k goons and 24k LDs would keep him safe? And then act like a spoiled brat when he gets targeted. Ive seen some pathetic cries for help (Rohan every round j/k Buddy... But seriously, Im here if you need anything) but this is just asinine. You cant blame us for his mental disorder... Thats like blaming the kids for Sandy Hook.
    They most definitely knew it was Rob
  • Team Ron is weak you say, looks like a clean sweep, after we killed not one but 4 of your confirmed accounts, we have screenshots of your whatsapp chat to prove you idiots were sharing and that you owned the multi's

1 Insert Name Here (1:14) 68,228,904
    2 ThundahCock (1:12) 20,443,328
    3 p m s (1:12) 20,159,127
    4 Avatari (1:14) 16,657,915
    5 only here for ron (1:19) 15,626,877
    6 NO ONE (1:4) 10,558,545

1 [xTRx] Psyosis | De Vinci | TJ [Mafia] 87,384,963
    2 [xTRx] Tiesto Flames Devilz Nanbaka [Mafia] 45,213,947

4 of who's accounts
    Let's stop talking nonsense

If RO Where at full strength in any way shape of form we would annilate you
    We have proved that in the past so really you can't say otherwise

Your outfit is absolutely pathetic

For fuck sake
    One of your job dogs
    Chef greg

Flips burgers in some shit hole for a living

• Need Lynog and Jones to come back. Team Ron getting way to soft, associating with the enemy and such.

Team Ron are weak and that was proved when they where at their strongest
    Nothing else mattered after they where once thought lesson

As for rob I know he's a bull in a China shop and can go made but he does die for almost nothing most rounds, when I grouped with him he got killed for a fair hit and he was mountains so not At
    As soon as people know it's him he often gets nailed but that's part of being a evil

I guess I have often fallen into a similar bracket

That's viva let's kill him

Do I agree with robs bots

NO

Is he dealt a bad hand

Yes

He's not that bad of a guy if you actually speak to him but neither is no one really
    Darius is a good guy I've spoke to him numbrous times on the phone and many other players

Infact I think that every one is OK on this game
    Apart from meadows and atmosphere as they do things with kids

You have got to be the most Illiterate piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of knowing about... Pipe down you lil Aryan cunt , you are a trash can builder, you multi hard as fuck snd you still lose time and time and time again! Like psy said, we got SS of your group cheating
  • Chef greg struggles to sort out a hot dog never mind make a decent Kingdom
    The guy is a pathetic human and a waste of oxygen
    An absolute cunt
  • Says the guy that needs a step stool to take a leak at the little kids urinal.
  • Not sure where you get these images from
    I am nearly 6 ft
    But I will say it again

If any of you are in England and want a fight
    Come.and meet me
    Get your hardest 10 friends and I will get mine
    We will meet on a field and sort it out

You guys hide behind a computer all the time
  • edited February 2017
    Need Lynog and Jones to come back. Team Ron getting way to soft, associating with the enemy and such.
    Pretty sure Liam, Carl and Dan would never hit me ;)

But yes I'd love to see them back
  • Naw plenty of people have my facebook. You ever want to meet up though I'm down just let me know so I can bring a step stool for you to stand on.

• 120% sure greg and my self would leave you and 10 of your buddies in a pile