Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laser Dragoon

1234568»

Comments

• No one is going to comment on how Laser went into vacation mode? lmao
  • edited February 2017
    Oh, we still care about this?

Robtomos main is dead. That's all that matters at this point.
  • Heard the Uni is a burnt skeleton again? Weak sauce
  • I went into vacation mode for the sake of it. Funnier to look at the uni this way and still login and look around.

What I find sad about all this is the players that benefit from the way Rob acts. We all know he is a twat that is a sore loser. All those in 3rdc that sit around gangbanging the rest that stand up to Rob. They see their competition get wrecked and are completely fine with it.

Im glad it's my time to be out now, i doubt darius will even bother signing up to hang out now. Enjoy first by default.

• I have not participated in any sort of gangbang.
  • Remy is a sexy kingdom builder
  • Ye idgaf anymore, games dead boys
  • I'm glad you boys finally man'd up and accepted defeat.
  • Why don't we sort something out in future where rob tells every one who his main Kingdom is and it's not to be killed under any circumstances and on that promise he won't make bots in the future ( just a thought)

Obviously he can take a fair hit so it's not the hits what create the bots it's when he is killed for little to no reason is what gets his back up.
  • No doubt. Had I took a hit for leaving the alliance and making that grab I would of accepted it, but I'm not gonna accept a KT because I made a fair grab on noobicades shit kingdom.
  • No doubt. Had I took a hit for leaving the alliance and making that grab I would of accepted it, but I'm not gonna accept a KT because I made a fair grab on noobicades shit kingdom.
    Leaving an alliance just to make a grab inside alliance is pretty shady bro, and strong arming people to leave your kd alone because you have "bots" will never work.
  • It could work... Why couldn't it.
    I am not saying he isn't allowed to be hit
    Every one should be prepared to take a hit as its a war game, he's not going to create bots if some one breaks him with a random fair hit,

I.e

He hit Barry

Barry hit him back

The bots would not be here.

If every one new it was him next round they would understand them consequences

Obviously if hes a huge at or in war then that's a fair kt

This problem doesn't arrive in war, excuses are generally made to kill him

I know this because I fall into a similar bracket

I am not defending the bots or rrob I am offeringa future solution
  • I have been killed countless timed for next to no reason than they could or were afraid/jealous. I have never turned around and made bots, only wars have resulted from it. What he does is no way justified, he idiotic actions to leave alliance and claim he beat me is laughable. I never asked for the Kt, and the AL didnt even know it was Rob. A bullshit hit and followed by a tantrum is what happened here people.
  • Playing into robs complex has been tried, we've left him alone despite his garbage. He will get bored and invent a reason as i said before because he's already done it on multiple occasions. Not to mention it doesn't change the fact that he will still be farming and cheating all round to try and hit rank 1. At which point he'll probably claim winner in some big post and act like it was some kind of legit win. At which point he will nuke the round because I guess SK is about hitting rank 1 in the first 2 weeks and ignoring the next 6 is "winning".
    There's no reason to believe him when he says he's not playing next round because that's a load of shit. He just doesn't want people sniffing him out as quickly. He's pathologically addicted to this game and has been for years. I'll believe it when I see it but I would be dollars to dimes there will be a steady stream of farms and multis from him. If he actually takes a break well then good for him but I don't think he has the willpower to actually break away from his hard on for this shit. There's a higher probability that Bcart will shut it down.
    Again, the only rounds rob hasn't played was the round he was systematically shut out from someone who cared enough to do so like toolshed.
  • Playing into robs complex has been tried, we've left him alone despite his garbage. He will get bored and invent a reason as i said before because he's already done it on multiple occasions. Not to mention it doesn't change the fact that he will still be farming and cheating all round to try and hit rank 1. At which point he'll probably claim winner in some big post and act like it was some kind of legit win. At which point he will nuke the round because I guess SK is about hitting rank 1 in the first 2 weeks and ignoring the next 6 is "winning".
    There's no reason to believe him when he says he's not playing next round because that's a load of shit. He just doesn't want people sniffing him out as quickly. He's pathologically addicted to this game and has been for years. I'll believe it when I see it but I would be dollars to dimes there will be a steady stream of farms and multis from him. If he actually takes a break well then good for him but I don't think he has the willpower to actually break away from his hard on for this shit. There's a higher probability that Bcart will shut it down.
    Again, the only rounds rob hasn't played was the round he was systematically shut out from someone who cared enough to do so like toolshed.
    This ^^^
  • Pain and gain, ROI, Sorghum, and DevilzDomain were killed by rob today. Those bots work quick that's for sure. Was Devilzdomain dubzzz? What about Sorghum? Just wondering. If devilz was dubzzz then I'm sad I didn't get a chance to smack him before rob got to him. Oh well.
  • Pain and gain, ROI, Sorghum, and DevilzDomain were killed by rob today. Those bots work quick that's for sure. Was Devilzdomain dubzzz? What about Sorghum? Just wondering. If devilz was dubzzz then I'm sad I didn't get a chance to smack him before rob got to him. Oh well.
    Yeah I died by hits in the evening (night for me). But only after rob totally failed a PK on me with 700+ news.
    I did zoom through the news the kidnaps where ok but the arsons where a total fail 150+ arsons for no killed res lol.
    I was prepared to get hit with 75% raxs only 20 res and power 20% , rest was freeland.

We all know what kills here is the pure number of KD working in sooo short time.
    Also the time stamp bug of the hits is awsome fuck MA not kick in.
    I only did see that from robs bot hits not even in any tick hits before.
    News like that:
    February 23, 04:55:51 Our kingdom Neequ DeR (1:11) bravely defended against Robtomo5725 (1:6) and lost 310 planets.
    February 23, 04:55:51 Our kingdom Neequ DeR (1:11) bravely defended against Robtomo9006 (1:19) and lost 310 planets.
    February 23, 04:55:51 Our kingdom Neequ DeR (1:11) bravely defended against Robtomo2142 (1:3) and lost 265 planets.
    February 23, 04:55:51 Our kingdom Neequ DeR (1:11) bravely defended against Robtomo3689 (1:16) and lost 265 planets.
    February 23, 04:55:51 Our kingdom Neequ DeR (1:11) bravely defended against Robtomo1119 (1:13) and lost 265 planets.
    February 23, 04:55:51 Our brave kingdom Robtomo6614 (1:11) attacked Neequ DeR (1:11) and conquered 265 planets.
    February 23, 04:55:51 Our brave kingdom Robtomo3826 (1:11) attacked Neequ DeR (1:11) and conquered 265 planets.
    February 23, 04:55:51 Our kingdom Neequ DeR (1:11) bravely defended against Robtomo4601 (1:15) and lost 265 planets.
    February 23, 04:55:52 Our kingdom Neequ DeR (1:11) bravely defended against Robtomo7083 (1:17) and lost 53 planets.

• It could work... Why couldn't it.
    I am not saying he isn't allowed to be hit
    Every one should be prepared to take a hit as its a war game, he's not going to create bots if some one breaks him with a random fair hit,

I.e

He hit Barry

Barry hit him back

The bots would not be here.

If every one new it was him next round they would understand them consequences

Obviously if hes a huge at or in war then that's a fair kt

This problem doesn't arrive in war, excuses are generally made to kill him

I know this because I fall into a similar bracket

I am not defending the bots or rrob I am offeringa future solution
    he was underdefended enough that people could break him without war status and did...
    he was farming 0 seconds out of newb mode, he was basically cheating from the first second, he deserved to be KT'ed ... he's a little cry baby and a whiner.

don't cheat... don't break people that can get you KT'ed and don't be a little pussy whiner and you don't get fucked over then