Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laser Dragoon

Comments

• pretty sure RO had quite a few kds last round, probably even more than ron and pals. Heck I had two of them in my sector alone, and both of them ragequit/deleted after getting hit one time.
  • Nonsense
  • Chef greg struggles to sort out a hot dog never mind make a decent Kingdom
    The guy is a pathetic human and a waste of oxygen
    An absolute cunt
    Hahaha how's my dick taste? My name seems to stay in your mouth hahaha... Pipe down pigeon chest you're shit, you meed RO and a ton of multies and still lose lololololol
  • pretty sure RO had quite a few kds last round, probably even more than ron and pals. Heck I had two of them in my sector alone, and both of them ragequit/deleted after getting hit one time.
    QFT! That one dude suicided after i hit him then rob raped his ass lol
  • This guy lol talks circles all.day long it is amusing ^_^
  • I find it so funny how chef greg is on minimum wage serving up hot dogs all day

I once heard him in chat complaining that some guy once walked into his restaurant and said

Oh you idiots get some mustard on that hot dog and get it out sharpish

Hahahha
  • Did he just laugh at his own awful joke?
  • We beat up ro all the time though..... clay Greg and Ian used to spank you guys constantly
  • Hahaha Psy, he's upset I make more then he does even with his side venture
  • OK show me your payslip big man

And I will show my turn over

You would have to flip a million burgers to get any where near me

• I find it so funny how chef greg is on minimum wage serving up hot dogs all day

I once heard him in chat complaining that some guy once walked into his restaurant and said

Oh you idiots get some mustard on that hot dog and get it out sharpish

Hahahha
    what are you smoking? i want some of it.
  • OK show me your payslip big man

And I will show my turn over

You would have to flip a million burgers to get any where near me

Dumbass, we had this conversation already... you claimed to make 50k plus another 20k or some dumb shit selling shit online as a side venture.. your flat was like 900k or some dumb number... You gotta smoke better shit dude, obviously you like that Jamaican red hair, thats gack, no bueno... step up your game
  • Why does personal income matter when arguing about sk?
    because e-penis? but i'll rol, i now make 2200 euros a month gross :D
  • i think my favorite part of this is some retard suiciding on rob's groupmate because he thinks it's me
  • I don't think anyone cares where you are Meadows. A group mate of Robs is a groupmate of Robs. Pathetic player that thinks they would survive because Rob controls the bots and I would love to know who it is. And to why people would suicide? Didn't you see all the bots?
  • im using HazzaVision
  • im using HazzaVision
    nice 1
  • im using HazzaVision
    lolol +1 respect tier
  • Yo Noobicade how does it feel knowing you got rolled out by me on perhaps one of the last sk rounds you will probably play in a long time, if ever? Hahahaha!!
  • I heard he committed suicide in China because of it. Not only that but he wrote a very long letter to the press explaining that being rolled out in sk in one of his last rounds of sk ever was his defying moment and he will never over come it. He has dishonored his country and family, so he died
  • Lol sounds about right.
  • Yo Noobicade how does it feel knowing you got rolled out by me on perhaps one of the last sk rounds you will probably play in a long time, if ever? Hahahaha!!
    cept the real story is a shitbox multi farmed rob kd desperately massed goons to surprise attack intraalliance a better built barry kd, proceeded to get rekt instantly and threw a tantrum with bots

lmao
    because e-penis? but i'll rol, i now make 2200 euros a month gross :D

Need a personal chef? Apparently I make great burgers but struggle to flip hot dogs? Im not sure what that means BUT I also make pancakes and for you buttercup I will make them little Hello Kitty shaped as well! I will work for interwebs, and free board but as a stipulation you need to show off the pics of your food to Viva n co so that I can feel better about myself when the most awesomeest Viva gives me a pat on the back!

• You fucks are still on here? I thought for sure would be the day that the link to this site wouldn't work, but nope, still the same shit!
  • legends never die.
  • legends never die.
  • You fucks are still on here? I thought for sure would be the day that the link to this site wouldn't work, but nope, still the same shit!
    secretly was hoping the link would work so he can play next round
    secretly was hoping the link would work so he can play next round
    Haha, would have had to have been subconsciously.