Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laser Dragoon

edited February 2017 in General
Laser Dragoon (1:4)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Mountainous
Networth: 816,603 (1)
Land: 5,125 (3)
Honor: 1,226 (46)

sok plz

Comments

• Any kingdom caught going R/R will die.
  • Bet you won't KT Laser.. Bet you! *pokes the bear*
  • would like to take some time to remind everyone of the law of Darius

1. Are you Rank 1?
    2. If not, do you know who is?
    3. If not, its Darius

carry on
  • 1.looks at last round, doesn't see Darius
    2.figures Darius will die eventually
    3.carries on with life
  • So public, so mean :(
  • It is I...I am the laser dragoon rawr
  • No it's me.
  • Darius replaying names from previous rounds?
  • It's not Darius. It's me. Fetty left alliance to hit me. As I assumed I was safe from him. Otherwise my def would have been better. My last game so due to a baby next month, whatever. Not going to go into sk morales. Seen one player hit the same guy 6 times in 3 days and the both ALs say yeah, it's fine.
  • edited February 2017
    I told my group mate a day or 2 out of newbie mode, that I know Laser Dragoon was either Darius, Noobicade, or Sped. So I was rolling it no matter what. I could of easily done it on my first big hit, but decided to wait. Regardless noobicade I just had to prove to you again that I'm the superior kingdom builder.
  • Now it makes sense how I saw Fetty ticking hitting huge banks. You are not legit Rob. And whoever grouped with you is a pathetic sellout.
  • Everyone has the same opportunity on a tick hit you s*itter. I just happen to beat people to the punch. . You can't see me when it comes to kingdom building and I just proved it again today.
  • You likely made them though.
  • You likely made them though.
    Or you're just looking for an excuse as to why I outbuilt you again.
  • I stated the only reason I need in my first post. You left alliance to make the hit, which is lowball in my opinion. IF you were not in my alliance, I would not of had as much land and way more defense. I was covered from every other DW outside the alliance. So yeah, you beat me simply by playing dirty.
  • I'm guessing both ALs would not touch you either.
  • You were never safe from me cade I have super goons that take steroids m...everyone should be scurreedd
  • Maybe with your tanks Ron. But how many of you are allied with each other lol
  • ^^ The plan is and always was chaos. pewpew

also gratz on the baby barricade its a fun time of life
  • Well in all honesty I didn't know who you or rob or really anyone was I grouped with 1 person haha

Thanks. I'm a little anxious.
  • Well in all honesty I didn't know who you or rob or really anyone was I grouped with 1 person haha
    Yes, I know. Flames.
  • Which ones Ron? Where's flames? WHO'S WHO
  • Goontopia is Ron and duckman is you

Thanks. I'm a little anxious.
    Don't be have fun with it man, enjoy every bit they grow up fast. I've got an 8, 6 and 2 year old. you blink and they're a year older

• How do people know who or where we are....who's the leak??
  • ip from previous round bro
  • People track that? Nerds....
  • I have infiltrated your group...

You choose the same alias as a previous round years ago... Found you, guessed Ron.