Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• Scratch that,##lynch daru. Night kills have been on strong players since day one, they know who to take out first. The strongest players still alive are scum
  • Geesh...everyone has been training my crappy votes this game. And when I actually have reads on people everyone ignores me and I have to yell and scream to convince everyone. :/
    Are you sure about phantom? Can't afford another mislynch
  • Absolutely not...I have no problem trying to kill Lissa, Sky, Daru, or Shiny. I believe any or all could be scum.
  • Those are my top scum choice lists.
  • It's obvious that a strong, experienced sk ww player is pulling the strings for mafia as well as serial killers, and yet daru, a high priority target on everyone's last, is still alive
  • I have a feeling damdred is scum and other scum are voting him to appear town knowing he's inactive and his death won't mean anything
  • For the sake of not wasting the lynch on an inactive, ##lynch phantom. Sorry tormented :P I do think daru should be lynched tomorrow
  • Are you happy Dole? Get em to train lynch town cause you wanna troll :(
  • edited March 2015
  • Poor Lissa always offended when I add her to my list of suspects even when it's true.
  • However I will fly with ##Kill Daru
  • Seriously, if the last ww made me want to play again, this one is working very hard to change my mind again. 9 pages of trash, only 1 night down and we're doing an excellent job at losing super early again. That said, ##kill darubian
  • ##Lynch Darubian
  • early game is typically like this. people that other people think are good at this game die, other people fly under the radar by not saying anything at all, and in the end we start scoring more scum kills
  • ##lynch daru
  • Wait. Wut?
  • Here the town is trying to rid itself of an inactive with dead weight and kenshin changes to what, three different people?
  • 2 different people. I believe damdred will be mod killed, so wasting a lynch on him would be stupid. I changed between you and phantom because I believe you to be scum, and I'm kinda trusting dole about phantom. I don't care which of you die as long as we don't waste a days lynch on someone who will be mod killed.
  • edited March 2015
    People who do not vote during day phase will be killed. I will extend day phase a few hours until 11pm eastern today.
  • #Kill Daru

Lets get to winning this shit.
  • He might be a zombie, always double tap.
  • Current Vote Count - Get your votes in!

Damdred - KenshinHimura, LowTemp, Phantom, Darubian, Teh_Dook
    Ace1312 - MissMeadows
    Phantom - Tmonsta, Ace1312, Azalieo, KenshinHimura
    Darubian - KenshinHimura, TMonsta, RayZar, SkyDragonX, Rohan Castle
    Silent Butterfly(why?) - LadyAshnod
  • edited March 2015
    Shining and Damdred are set to die if they do not vote by the end of the day
  • unvote damdred
    ##lynch darubian
  • ##kill Daru
    I lol'd
  • Voting Closed