Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• ##lynch Phantom

I'mma trust Ray's intuition read on her, cuz it's kinda logical
  • Rayzar has played two games Dook. Ask anyone here. Melissa is super quiet all the time :P ##lynch Meadows
  • Im also suspecting rayzar and the dook. Rayzar brings up that phantom and myself are quiet, which is suspect. However, Ive probably talked as much as the teh dook, but rayzar doesnt suspect him? Also, theyre voting together.

##lynch Teh Dook
  • Lol Ray, I put us on the chopping block b agreeing with you bro =P but honestly, that's like one of the on things I have to go by and it seemed ok, am I supposed to go against something that seemed like it could have logical value just to make myself not seem suspect =P

I like to think I've talked a good lil bit in here too Mr. Cold, don't hate.
  • I just have a feeling.

##Kill Ace
  • Look, I don't think that it's rng that I play 2 new games and get vanilla both times. The training wheels are real.

Also, tmonsta could be right.
  • I just have a feeling.

##Kill Ace
    I'm high on believin'

#Kill ace
  • changed my mind. going with Dole's feeling. lynch Ace
  • I make a good point that the cops last vote was phantom. And you guys all jump on a feeling? I'm telling you,:phantom is a baddie.
  • No. Phantom is town Ace. If he had knowledge of a bad guy based on being the cop,then why did he change his vote a total of four times yesterday? Think ;)
  • He voted damdred (mafia), phantom (you, still alive) darubian (mafia), phantom( you yet again), darubian (again, mafia).

It also looked like he was trying to not gain too much attention and flow under the radar while still voting for those he already knew were baddies. Which is why I'm gonna stick with my guns and vote the informed decision.
  • Lol Ray, I put us on the chopping block b agreeing with you bro =P but honestly, that's like one of the on things I have to go by and it seemed ok, am I supposed to go against something that seemed like it could have logical value just to make myself not seem suspect =P

I like to think I've talked a good lil bit in here too Mr. Cold, don't hate.
    No hate, I get what youre saying, go with logic. Thats all Im trying to do is go with logic. Just thought it looked a little suspicious.

So whats up with Ace? Just a feeling? Or does anyone have ideas about him that they havnt said yet?
  • Also, look at the last thing Kenshin said before he was night killed:
    Yay, now let's hope the doctor knows who to protect tonight
    And then immediately after he was night killed, he says this from the grave:
    Guess the doctor didn't know who to protect :(
    I think Kenshin was talking about himself and knew that he was gonna be targeted by scum. If he thought he was gonna be killed and he got a read on anyone wouldnt he announce who he knew was scum? Or do you think he would keep his mouth shut to try and not be targeted?

• I just have a feeling.

this that's it. Just minding my own business and trying to kill The baddies and suddenly I get choochoo'd

• I think we got enough information to not go on feelings. Lets say Kenshin did get a read on phantom. Why would he change vote to Darubian if he knew phantom was scum? Who did Kenshin vote for the day before last?
  • If he had announced, he might have been saved. As the doctor would have known who to save. He did vote 2 mafia that both died. Are we not sure he was trying to let us know who one more was with his other vote?
  • He changed from damdred because he was gonna die anyway. He changed from phantom to daru because there wasn't enough votes on phantom anyway.
  • Im not sure. The day before he voted rmagician and then switched to shining. Who both turned out to be town. I think if he did get a read on phantom he wouldnt have switched his vote to darubian.

Also, Rohan why rayzar and dook? Just trolling or do you have reason to suspect? Your post got the ball rolling in my mind to cast suspicion on them.
    Look, I don't think that it's rng that I play 2 new games and get vanilla both times. The training wheels are real.

Also, tmonsta could be right.
    Can anyone confirm this about the rng? Has anyone been scum in their first few rounds playing WW? Or is this nonsense?

• Are you sure about phantom? Can't afford another mislynch
    Do you think he was playing dumb here?
    2 different people. I believe damdred will be mod killed, so wasting a lynch on him would be stupid. I changed between you and phantom because I believe you to be scum, and I'm kinda trusting dole about phantom. I don't care which of you die as long as we don't waste a days lynch on someone who will be mod killed.
    I do believe he got a read on darubian, but he plays dumb again or just doesnt know about phantom.

Im just not 100% about phantom, but at the same time Im trying to figure out why Ace is suspected.

• Ace I couldn't rule out.

Only person we can rule out is dole. I know I'm town so that's 2, and while I might be wrong about sky I don't think so and makes 3. To me phantom is just most suspicious of them all.
  • edited March 2015

Are you sure about phantom? Can't afford another mislynch
    Do you think he was playing dumb here?
    Maybe not. He is unto something before the kill.

#lynch Phantom
  • care to elaborate Ash? I have no idea what you mean there? If he knew I was a bad role why would he ask Dole's opinion on the matter? However,it seems town is hellbent on killing town so why use our brains to change it? Go ahead and stay on the same track if you liike. Let bad win..or serial killers,whichever.
  • ##kill ace
  • Sorry Ace, I really dont think kenshin knew anything about phantom and youre really trying to sway votes to her on the grounds that kenshin had a read on her which seems a little suspicious. I hope Im not wrong about this.

unvote teh dook
    ##lynch ace
  • Boo *evil laugh*
  • Well, at first it made sense. But my points haven't been so much to sway votes as to save myself without giving up my role. Let's kill someone that could be the enemy rather then everyone training in on doctor (me). I'll have to save myself tonight now so those damn baddies don't kill me.
  • Anyways, I'm off to bed so I won't be defending myself anymore. See you on the flip side
  • This shit just got interesting.

unvote ace
    ##vote phantom
  • No CC so let it ride.

##Kill SkyDragon
  • You are so cute Dole.Who the hell would counter claim it? anyhow I will go with your vote and change again(sorry Tormented) lynch Sky