Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• err ##lynch Sky
  • I dunno...if it's a fake claim the actual person might counterclaim. Or else a really suicidal baddie.
  • ##Unvote

I'm starting to think Phantom is Town after reading what just happened over the last 12 hours. Just hope I'm not wrong about that.
  • I think we got enough information to not go on feelings. Lets say Kenshin did get a read on phantom. Why would he change vote to Darubian if he knew phantom was scum? Who did Kenshin vote for the day before last?
    I'm starting to think that Kenshin didn't get much information from his nightly actions.

Day 1:
    Unreliable lynched (VT)

Night 1:
    Cory killed (VT)
    Mages killed (VT)

Day 2:
    Kenshin votes to lynch RMagician for his first lynch vote, then changes to Shining before eventually saying that the votes are probably not on the right people. I think his NA didn't lead anywhere so he was lynching blind.

RMagician lynched (VT)

Night 2:
    Rsoultin killed (VT)
    Silent Butterfly killed (VT)

Day 3:
    Kenshin votes to lynch Damdred as first vote, then Phantom after realizing that Damdred will probably be Mod-Killed, then Darubian after realizing active players have been taken out. Reiterates that he has a feeling that Damdred is Mafia. Then back to Phantom, then Darubian again.

Darubian lynched (Mafia goon)
    Shining Mod-killed (VT)
    Damdred Mod-killed (Mafia Roleblocker)

Night 3:
    Kenshin killed (Cop)
    Azalieo killed (VT)

Day 4:
    Kenshin would've spied someone last night but we don't know who.

I personally think he spied a VT on Night 1, Damdred on Night 2 and who knows on Night 3 considering he died. I don't think he had a clue about Phantom and Darubian was a good guess.
  • ##Lynch RayZar
  • I dunno...if it's a fake claim the actual person might counterclaim. Or else a really suicidal baddie.
    There are 4 possible outcomes of my claim.
    #1-im telling the truth, I save myself tonight and everyone knows it.
    #2-im serial killer, I live through the day and mafia kills me.
    #3-im mafia, I live through the day and serial killers kill me.
    #4-im vanilla, I live through the day, And both sk and mafia try to kill me.

Any which way, town gets more info here and possibly 1 less death.
  • I think we got enough information to not go on feelings. Lets say Kenshin did get a read on phantom. Why would he change vote to Darubian if he knew phantom was scum? Who did Kenshin vote for the day before last?
    I'm starting to think that Kenshin didn't get much information from his nightly actions.

Day 1:
    Unreliable lynched (VT)

Night 1:
    Cory killed (VT)
    Mages killed (VT)

Day 2:
    Kenshin votes to lynch RMagician for his first lynch vote, then changes to Shining before eventually saying that the votes are probably not on the right people. I think his NA didn't lead anywhere so he was lynching blind.

RMagician lynched (VT)

Night 2:
    Rsoultin killed (VT)
    Silent Butterfly killed (VT)

Day 3:
    Kenshin votes to lynch Damdred as first vote, then Phantom after realizing that Damdred will probably be Mod-Killed, then Darubian after realizing active players have been taken out. Reiterates that he has a feeling that Damdred is Mafia. Then back to Phantom, then Darubian again.

Darubian lynched (Mafia goon)
    Shining Mod-killed (VT)
    Damdred Mod-killed (Mafia Roleblocker)

Night 3:
    Kenshin killed (Cop)
    Azalieo killed (VT)

Day 4:
    Kenshin would've spied someone last night but we don't know who.

I personally think he spied a VT on Night 1, Damdred on Night 2 and who knows on Night 3 considering he died. I don't think he had a clue about Phantom and Darubian was a good guess.
    I can't really argue with any of this. Had I taken a bit longer to read back I might have noticed, but I didnt, and I jumped on his last vote because he was cop.

he either did know and got extremely lucky with his night actions. Or it was a guess. And at this point that guess would be 2/5 chance correct without any other knowledge. But we do have a bit more, tmonsta is veteran (town), which makes it 4/9, and I claimed doctor(assuming that's true, because we have no reason not to) that makes it 1/2.

Which is pretty good odds for us, better then we can usually hope for. The real goal here is to leave one of each after tonight, and that they kill each other tomorrow night for a town victory.

• I'm starting to think Phantom is Town after reading what just happened over the last 12 hours. Just hope I'm not wrong about that.
    Im back and forth on Phantom. No one else claimed to be doc so I believe Ace. Why Rayzar and why sky?

• ##unvote
    this game is going to make my head explode
  • I think Sky is town. Dole started the voting for sky and the last time he got a feeling about someone he voted to lynch the doc. I still have a feeling about rayzar and dook.
    ##lynch rayzar
  • Phantom could still be a Mafia goon or Godfather but I really want to take out a Serial Killer and this could be the last chance to do so, lol.
  • ace is fake. i'm the doctor.
  • pretty sure lowtemp is his teammate either mafia or serial.
  • I am the real doctor.

• Well, only 1 of us can be the doctor. And considering I am, that would make you the fake. I do agree with everyone else on phantom though. Baddies will prove which one of us is real tonight I guess.

#unvote
    #lynch Sky
  • You only lose once?
  • ace is fake. i'm the doctor.
    Oooh the plot thickens. Hopefully we can find out which one of you is full of shit tonight.
  • pretty sure lowtemp is his teammate either mafia or serial.
    Whys that because I said I believe ace is doc since no one counter claimed at that time? 3 hours later you claim doc and cast suspicion on me? Which one of you is doctor?
  • i am. the only reason to counter claim is to try to get everyone to lynch the real doctor. just like the only reason to claim it at all is to save yourself from being lynched.
  • And the way you do that.. is by voting to lynch me, of course. Not the one who CC'd you. No, because that would be an idiotic move..
  • Vote count please.

Also, I'm just VT this game. Voting to lynch me is a stupid move.
  • Um, I'm going to need Dole to come sort this out please... kkthnxbi
  • Tmonsta is voting Sky, he can't be voting both sky and ace
  • I voted phantom, why was my vote not counted? Shoulda been a 3 way tie
  • My guess is going to be Rayzar and dook
    Trollhan strikes again. Melissa is super quiet when she's up to no good, I say #lynch phantom.

Low temp barely talks, which is suspect

Sky cares too much about who's doing what to be a baddie I think

Not too sure about the rest, but either way I'll probably be dead soon
  • So what happens now?
  • it would have been an RNG on phantom or sky. As it was, its like mages flipped a 2-headed coin, and that sky was dead if he flipped heads.
  • Damnit mages, you had 1 job
  • edited March 2015
    (we recently went through a voting format discussion on the ww main thread, then now i noticed while everyone was bolding their double hashtag votes, rayzar didnt. so, different voting formats will confuse a mod yes...)