Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

1151617181921»

Comments

• honestly it was kinda obvious in your first game here lol ;)
  • 2nd. I played in the bebop one that lasted 2 nights :P
  • xP

I know; I ran that one lol
  • that's as much time as I needed ;)
  • oh, game ended and i still dont know whats this std effect about

great show to watch from the afterlife
  • Ace. straight up? you talked waaaaaay too much ;)
  • Mind you I am constantly accused of not doing so. They are correct.
  • o.0 std effect? lol
  • I only started talking a lot after I thought I was gonna be lynched.

Why didn't you guys kill meadows after tormented said that both teams had to vote her for doc to die? Leaving her alive was way in the towns favor and it's why they won.
  • she'd been protecting herself xP

that one's obvious lolol

it was a game of rock, paper, scissors
  • Ace threw me off when Kenshin died and he asked why Kenshin couldn't have been clearer about being Seer, then claimed Doctor. It's why I didn't believe Meadows and thought she was trying to trick us. Didn't get any scum read on LowTemp either because he seemed to be making logical lynch votes but Meadows saw through the bs, lol.
    @Skydragon. My apologies dude. You have said more than once that I should speak more. I did so. You listened..and died for it.
    Just my luck, haha. It's all good though - Those with Mafia roles played pretty well this game. :)
  • I signed up for Rsoultin's cowboy WW in the past, then I realize I died because i did not check it for 3 days straight. This is the only game I played that I made it until I got killed.
  • I'll bring the popcorn and cookies. :) Thanks Mages.
  • lol yeah most of these require you to check daily

which shouldn't be hard for people playing sk since most of y'all check your kingdoms at least daily ;) and these are not long games in terms of reading
  • she'd been protecting herself xP

that one's obvious lolol

it was a game of rock, paper, scissors
    She protected herself 2 nights. The first night was after we both claimed. The second was after tormented said
    Also would like to make a note. The doctor can protect any person he/she wants, but if both the mafia and serial killers target the doctor's protection choice, then the kill will go through.
    had you tried to kill her that night, mafia probably would have won.

• lol relying on the mafia/sk to be on board with each other xP

meadows played well ^^ mafia played well for the cards they were dealt. serial killers played well...in general this game was played well
  • I completely agree rsoultin
  • just go rohan and claim mafia, then openly discuss your plans with the sk...after that, its coinflip to see which side wins
  • MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lolol

the sad part is, unreliable, that might actually work on this forum xP

• Why didn't you guys kill meadows after tormented said that both teams had to vote her for doc to die? Leaving her alive was way in the towns favor and it's why they won.
    We didnt think you guys were gonna go after her and didnt want to chance losing a night kill.

Meadows did call me out as scum, but thought I was with Ace. I was sure people would think I was working with Phantom after I posted a ton about why I thought she was town.

• I don't understand this game but would like to play next round.

• Why didn't you guys kill meadows after tormented said that both teams had to vote her for doc to die? Leaving her alive was way in the towns favor and it's why they won.
    We didnt think you guys were gonna go after her and didnt want to chance losing a night kill.

Meadows did call me out as scum, but thought I was with Ace. I was sure people would think I was working with Phantom after I posted a ton about why I thought she was town.

yeah, i realized this later. that's why i risked protecting rayzar when it was down to us 4.
  • That was a good call meadows. Very timely :)