Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• i trust in tmonsta because he would never psychotically murder random people on a whim.

##kill rmagician!
  • NOT EVER!
  • ^I like these guys.

##Kill RMag
  • I came in all prepared to really try at this game, but I've kinda lost the fire

##Lynch: Rsoultin
  • Shining, why are you now Mr. Money? What's wit the mind fuck?

Also,
    ##Lynch Rmagician

I agree with Dole.
  • With so many people piggy backing my last two votes I feel as if I am being set up for a horrible death later one whether intentionally or not. :D Carry on.
  • Dole made a good point. Rmag stinks of a frame job.

#lynch Rmag
  • Shining, why are you now Mr. Money? What's wit the mind fuck?

Also,
    ##Lynch Rmagician

I agree with Dole.
    LMAO I don't even know. Mods OP
  • Laughing my ghostly ass off. Still CMSZ....but could be CMMMZ.
  • edited March 2015
    I still think we should kill off inactives

[b]##lynch damdred[/b]
  • fuck bbcode by the way how do I bold?
  • Newb got all Miyazaki and got Spirited away.

##Kill RMagician because someone seems to be trying to frame RSoultin.
    Not trying to frame, he was the only vote I saw for cory. Not any more than you are trying to frame me anyways.
  • Trains.

##kill rmagician
  • I haven't really been checking this thread since the hiatus, so ill just hop on the train for now

##kill rmagician
  • Meh.

##Lynch TehDook
  • Mages will be co-hosting the rest of the game with me just in case something happens again where I can't be here
  • Mages will be co-hosting the rest of the game with me just in case something happens again where I can't be here
    Good man :)

• ##kill rmag
  • ##lynch rmag

lol gotta love SK WW

the wagons are real
  • I doubt rmag is scum. His reasoning was too bad to be scum lol (hint: if I'm going to kill someone at night and I or a scummate are not up for lynch, I probably will townread him then kill him in the sweet, sweet darkness xP)

##vote Teh Dook

claims noobness, foists responsibility off on aza (who wasn't voting for me) if (lol when) I flip town...already distancing yourself from a mislynch?

alternatively, BS meter meet SB. Oh look, it's an anagram! SB is scummy scum scum...you say now you don't want to try, but frankly, you haven't played the entire game like you want to do anything but bitch

bad SB
  • Psh, I don't have to claim noobness, I think it's apparent. I am a lil honored however that I got more than 1 vote tho, senpais noticed me =]

I don't really have much to defend myself with tho, if I try to claim town you'll claim it's suspicious, if I don't claim town, you can still say it's suspicious lol. And even if Aza didn't vote for you, you can't deny how me voting for you wasn't a thing with his straight out question "why aren't we voting rsoul?" =P I'm just trying to put my trust in someone who has more experience with this, as I woulda eventually voted both Mages and Cory, who turned out to be town. So if you do kill me, you may lose a townie, but you also eliminated a sucky voter lol
  • hmmm

well first off lol rmag is still the lynch by number of votes (though I still think he probably isn't scum)

aza probably isn't scum either

scum is somewhere in that quickly forming wagon, though
  • i'll give you a bye this once noob dude, but you should think about your vote before you place it ;)

[b]##unvote
    ##vote SB[/b]

Come on bros! Sheep me! It's a mercy killing! (and prob scum killing but whatever, detail details)
  • ##unvote
    ##vote SB

lol and I should code my votes correctly
  • I doubt rmag is scum. His reasoning was too bad to be scum lol (hint: if I'm going to kill someone at night and I or a scummate are not up for lynch, I probably will townread him then kill him in the sweet, sweet darkness xP)

##vote Teh Dook

claims noobness, foists responsibility off on aza (who wasn't voting for me) if (lol when) I flip town...already distancing yourself from a mislynch?

alternatively, BS meter meet SB. Oh look, it's an anagram! SB is scummy scum scum...you say now you don't want to try, but frankly, you haven't played the entire game like you want to do anything but bitch

bad SB
    Why randomly vote someone who obviously has no chance at being lynched. Seems like a wasted vote to me.
  • Changing my vote to ##lynch Mr monkey
  • I don't think these trains are on the right people, but it's probably too late to do anything
  • lol you answered your own question

that and i'm clearly attempting to get people to vote on someone else

ATTN; DUMBASSES...RMAG MAY BE SCUM BUT I DOUBT IT

GENERALLY ANY LYNCH WAGON THAT FORMS THAT QUICKLY FOR LITTLE TO NO REASON IS ON A TOWNIE

oh and stop bitching about wasted votes if you're not gonna sheep me kenshin

-beats with the shame stick-
  • Voting closed