Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• Rmagician, the Town Vanilla, has been lynched. Get your night actions in.
  • Rmagician, the Town Vanilla, has been lynched. Get your night actions in.
    what no horrible death description?
  • Rmag had his colon tied to a truck that sped down the road. Welcome to the land of the dead townies.
  • how about this:

Rmagician gets surrounded by town, his skin ripped off and then covered with vanilla icecream. Afterwards, a bunch of dogs started licking him, he could feel the pain of the dogs rough tonges pressing against his exposed flesh. The pain was quickly replaced as the dogs started to bite and chew the flesh off of him. There was no more signs of vanilla icecream, only blood and bones.

Ironically, thats what he was, vanilla.
  • Rsoul is starting to look smart
  • oh and stop bitching about wasted votes if you're not gonna sheep me kenshin
    I haven't bitched about anything, much less wasted votes. What the F are you smoking this game?
  • I think she meant rohan, but I could be wrong
  • how about this:

Rmagician gets surrounded by town, his skin ripped off and then covered with vanilla icecream. Afterwards, a bunch of dogs started licking him, he could feel the pain of the dogs rough tonges pressing against his exposed flesh. The pain was quickly replaced as the dogs started to bite and chew the flesh off of him. There was no more signs of vanilla icecream, only blood and bones.

Ironically, thats what he was, vanilla.
    horrible enough, yes. And all the cute puppies! Destiny is a cruel mistress.
  • lolol

wow

yes, I meant rohan

or somehow thought you were the same person

FORGIVE ME KENSHIN NO MEANT TO OFFEND ;o;
  • meeeeeeeh

my brain trust is gone, we're lynching townies blindly

sb is probably scum...phantom may be as well, but it's hard to tell with her since she almost never provides reasons for her votes
  • ace doesn't look good either
  • dole and meadows may be okay though lol...that or they're the serial killers

shining needs to play. if he's here to vote he should be engaged :/

that's about all the reads I have off that lynch, and they're not amazing ones

• I'm still learning people's tells. Someone made a good point so I followed. Definitely was a bad choice though, I need to be more careful with my votes because town can't win if we all die...
  • Another disastrous night for the good guys as evil continues to stretch out its long fingers of dead. Town Vanillas rsoultin and Silent Butterfly are both found dead...chopped to pieces.

In another part of town, the vigilante decided enough was enough and took matters into his/her own hands. Tmonsta the Veteran was shot in the chest, but luckily for him he was wearing a bulletproof vest. The vigilante's bullet is crushed beyond repair after impacting the vest.

Begin day phase 3. You have 24 hours! Good luck
  • Alright guys (and gals), we cannot afford another mislynch today. We've gotta find these baddies before they kill us all
  • Awful night o_O
  • -_- lol or sb is just a scrub

gl town
  • -_- lol or sb is just a scrub

gl town
    I think it was pretty obvious I was VT
  • ##lynch damdred

I don't believe he has posted even once in this thread. If he turns up town, it wouldn't hurt that much :P
  • I agree he hasnt posted anything

##lynch damdred
  • lynch Damdred
  • I honestly haven't seen damdred even on aim since before this game has started. I hope he's ok.
  • Oh

##Lynch Damdred
  • ##lynch Damdred
  • ##lynch ace

everyone who says that line ends up being evil.
  • ##Kill Phantom
  • actually, everyone thats said that line has ended up being good... take a look at who's died so far... The only person we know isn't evil is tmonsta, because he's the veteran.

##Kill Phantom
  • i feel much better lynching phantom right now

##kill Phantom
  • i feel much better lynching phantom right now

##kill Phantom
    If daru is right and damdred is completely Mia, he should be mod killed at the end of the day anyway.

changing my vote to ##lynch phantom
  • Geesh...everyone has been training my crappy votes this game. And when I actually have reads on people everyone ignores me and I have to yell and scream to convince everyone. :/