Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• Sorry been a lot of shit going on. I will update in a bit when I can get to a computer. Sorry guys
    as for this moment, voting is closed

there :P
  • voting closed at 4am eastern time
  • y so serious? :0
  • No worries, Tormented.

With that said, maybe future games can include "Deputy Mod's" just in case the Mod has urgent matters to attend to.
  • y so serious? :0
  • Easiest to do after someone's died.
  • @loafery, be deputy mod nao!
  • he's never playing anyway
  • though he would need to talk to tormented about it, which would require tormented to be here, which would void the whole need for deputy
  • Voting closed but no results yet...oh my.
  • I play this lame game called starkingdoms. You should try it sometime.
  • Voting closed but no results yet...oh my.
    votings arent closed, but we're pretending they are
  • So what do you guys do when we're not being massacred by evil mafia folk? Anyone make it down to the lake anymore?
    i'm reading shingeki no kyojin
  • mmmm shtuff and thangs and all that jazz
  • this is getting a bit ridiculous....Im going to host my own WW if this isnt updated soon
  • Any ghosts yet?
  • Still no update...
  • Guys its Saturday and RL stuff happens. B e z.
  • Hastag kill shining for explosive gayness
  • I am going to shoot someone other than myself. Night pleaseeeee
  • running out of coffee....
  • Its 4:11... daylight savings time you bitches!
  • if this isnt updated by the time I get home today, im starting my own signups
  • mrt @.@ what's more scary is I just woke up lol
    Why not just continue this game with a new Mod? Activity levels aren't too bad either so starting again would be a waste.
    Why not just continue this game with a new Mod? Activity levels aren't too bad either so starting again would be a waste.
    Its not mine.Id wanna run my own. Not to mention I don't have the roles list and if tormented was around to give it to me we wouldnt be having this discussion
  • @loafery, be deputy mod nao!
    though he would need to talk to tormented about it, which would require tormented to be here, which would void the whole need for deputy
  • maaaages -bounces on- do you have a game for me other than mafia? lol or SK >>
  • Calm your tits and be patient, nobody knows whats going on with Tormented.
    clearly he puts his real life above sk and that is totally understandable.

and on a completely unrelated subject, this is an opportunity to kt his kingdom...
  • I mean its been almost 36 hours. If he cant run it for whatever reason, then Im going to start a new one. Keep in mind after he comes back we have a 12 hour night phase. So it's going to have been almost 4 days for day 1.

At what point do we just start new? The momentum of this one is already way down