Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• That or I'll sheep unreliable on to sky -gathers TMonsta, Unreliable and Meadows into town circle with Mages- ^^

##kill SkyDragon!
  • oh, wait...lol

##unvotes dem all
    ##kill SkyDragon

^^
  • there's more than one devil, mages -pets- he may just be taking awhile to warm back up
  • Initial thoughts: The Unreliable train has picked up a huge amount of steam. And I really don't see any major motivation for it. However what interests me more is the players switching from a non-wagon to another non-wagon. Such as RMagician switching from mages to cory, seemingly randomly. He's not really getting on another wagon, or trying to sell his case. Just moving around his vote. Scummish.

rsoultin kinda doing the same thing. Something is up with her this game, but I'm not 100% sure what. Something is definitely off.

Par for the course, phantom saying nothing. I think phantom should be policy lynched (sorry Lissa but you know I'm going to say this about your inactive style).

Darubian has been very oddly quiet, after a few comments at the start of the game. He threw up a vote and walked away. He's since made a few comments in the "running a WW game" thread, so I know he's around. Yet why isn't he offering anything? Scummish

Damdred is also 100% inactive, hasn't made a single post. He's a better policy lynch than phantom right now.

There are a bunch of newer people I'm not sure what to make of yet. Lowtemp/Rayzar/Ace/Tehdook.

On to the main wagon. Unreliable is hard to read. I highly disagree with his position of lynching actives to somehow encourage activity. He also claims Veteran
    its ok, i can survive a lynch :D

dying is the best way to roleclaim ever
    The rules aren't 100% clear, but I'm assuming he can survive a lynch if he is Veteran. If he is mafia, claiming veteran wouldn't steer the lynch vote away from him like claiming cop or doctor would. So I'm inclined to believe he isn't mafia, and probably not SK. I think he is Veteran as he says, or VT.

There is something interesting he said that was never followed up
    so long as seer is alive, serial killers will eventually benefit town.

have i read people asking the doctor to claim? well, he already did.
    I saw nobody asking doctor to claim, and I definitely didn't see somebody claim doctor. It doesn't make any sense. This statement really confuses the hell out of me. Why would mafia say doctor claimed when they didn't? Why would a town? Why would SK? It makes no sense. Is it just trolling? I would like it cleared up, so hopefully in the next 4 hours he can come online and clear it up.

All of this being said, I think Unreliable's lynch is inevitable. The next biggest train only has 2 votes if I've counted right. I'm going to vote to lynch Damdred, because he literally isn't here. I doubt it'll pick up enough steam in time, but it's what I think is best. And if Unreliable is Veteran (and assuming he won't die from lynching) then this isn't the worst thing in the world to happen. If it's a fake claim Veteran, then I think Unreliable is either trolling or an idiot.

##Lynch Damdred
  • Wow, so much shit on day 1 rofl none of you know WHAT the fucks goin on hahaha
  • Unreliable obviously meant that with the FLIP his role would be clear -_- he may be vet but not for that statement and if you thought he was why are you bringing it up?

i'm playing like I play here now. suck it up and get used to it

damdred is not a good lynch. damdred doesn't play much here anymore. you do realize that lynching inactives really is just that; lynching inactives. it does not change the number of mislynches we can afford. i'm not saying we should only lynch actives, but I am saying that if you want to yolo rng a lynch when better information is out there...well, don't be surprised when it doesn't go your way

sky made an assertion that was untrue. unreliable recognized it was untrue...and as usual I jumped the gun. coincidence that he suddenly starts getting pushed off a joke? doubtful.

vote sky. there is a good reason. it may not make him scum definitively, but he orchestrated a push on false pretenses, which is much better than a damdred crapshoot just cause he hasn't spoken.

why haven't you mentioned shining, sb?
  • oh and town circle: unreliable

best reason ever to shut up and follow me ^^ instead of voting for town
  • Actually Rohan you can learn a lot on day 1.

Everyone posting has a reason for posting why they post what they post. Particularly Mafia and in this game, SKs. Generally town are posting to get information to help them make better votes, and to find mafia. Mafia are posting to appear to be town, and perhaps find out the town power roles. SK are posting pretty much to appear town as well.

Because of this, you can start deducing what everyone's roles might be. Not only that, but later are when you have more information, reading the day 1 posts can really help figure things out.

You don't need to see a night results screen to get valuable information, and to start figuring out roles.
  • -pokes sb-

sheep me coach
  • Who is up to be lynched at this point? I don't think killing unreliable or mages is the right move atm
  • Unreliable obviously meant that with the FLIP his role would be clear -_- he may be vet but not for that statement and if you thought he was why are you bringing it up?

i'm playing like I play here now. suck it up and get used to it

damdred is not a good lynch. damdred doesn't play much here anymore. you do realize that lynching inactives really is just that; lynching inactives. it does not change the number of mislynches we can afford. i'm not saying we should only lynch actives, but I am saying that if you want to yolo rng a lynch when better information is out there...well, don't be surprised when it doesn't go your way

sky made an assertion that was untrue. unreliable recognized it was untrue...and as usual I jumped the gun. coincidence that he suddenly starts getting pushed off a joke? doubtful.

vote sky. there is a good reason. it may not make him scum definitively, but he orchestrated a push on false pretenses, which is much better than a damdred crapshoot just cause he hasn't spoken.

why haven't you mentioned shining, sb?
    Because I missed him. It's a lot harder to check everybody without the "filter" button. I pointed what stuck out to me.

and you're right, killing inactives vs killing actives doesn't reduce the number of mislynches. However it does get more information out. If you have active players, you have information by which to form educated opinions of them. If you have inactive players, you have giant question marks by people that you'll never be able to solve. Getting rid of the inactives early lets us keep the most amount of active players in the game. And more active players = more chances of solving it, instead of having players who don't contribute and may or may not be scum.
  • sky made an assertion that was untrue. unreliable recognized it was untrue...and as usual I jumped the gun. coincidence that he suddenly starts getting pushed off a joke? doubtful.

Sorry, "untrue"? I stated what my thoughts were on Mages and, importantly, backed up my suspicions using past behaviour that you can actually go and read yourself. What exactly is untrue about what I've said? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Every game, you and Unreliable have it in for me. I just don't get what the problem is with either of you. Screw my luck that I don't have a Vigi-type role because I'd have killed the both of you on Night 1 and 2, then started playing this game from Day 3. Not even lying too.
  • Sb, its imperative the doctor statement remains a mistery.

I think lynch trains are fairly informative, and we had two of them right now. (sux that one of them is against me, but infor is info)

On the other hand, having me as confirmed vet with only one life is bad for business, because i'd just be ignored by anyone else, since there is no major benefit in being confirmed town because we dont vote for mayor or the like.
  • as for fakeclaiming, choosing vet woud be the worst pick for evil, specially when the real veterinarian have zero reason to counterclaim.

he would just sit and laugh because the train was already at full speed
  • i think we should cut our losses and stick with where we are today, instead of risking pushing a lynch in an unfortunate direction
  • *Stands up and makes the salute position*

(or whatever is called that hand on forehead thing)
  • nobody's dying...

btw..fk est timezone, i never remember how much to add or subtract lol
  • I think we're way late for deadline now lol

okay, sky, i'll double-check that game but that's not at all how I remember it, whereas I can distinctly remember 2-3 towngames where mages just went emo yolo vote himself...such a drama queen, mages

if it's true I may unvote you, but frankly, it's clearly not alignment indicative, so just admit you're wrong and stop being a dweeb xP
  • also, sky...what's with the defensiveness? I don't always come after you. I often disagree with you xP but I haven't pushed you in ages

weird comment for you to make
  • where did mages martyr in the saw game sky?
  • okay, sky, i'll double-check that game but that's not at all how I remember it
    Please go and re-read the Saw game to refresh your memory. Particularly from around Page 16 or 17 I think because that stuff happened late in the game when Mages was picked on. :)
    so just admit you're wrong and stop being a dweeb xP
    Not sure why you're so certain that he isn't evil? On Day 1 too where no-one knows anything about anyone else except possibly between a couple of Mafia players. Also, I haven't said anywhere that I'm 100% certain that he is so. I've merely mentioned the way he is acting now with the way he has behaved in previous games and, crucially, given some evidence to back up my assertions. Not sure why you're singling me out in particular over that when I made a valid point.
    I don't always come after you. I often disagree with you xP but I haven't pushed you in ages
    Feels like you do, hence the defensiveness. Unreliable too. I had barely said two comments in this thread and he tries lynching me, lol. My comment stands about successive night kills. :p
  • well, if i kept doing it is probably because the prior attemps failed hahaha
  • imagine how hilarious if in these last couple minutes left all votes flipped to darubian...

i know you all want it...i can feeeeeel it
  • not certain that mages isn't evil, but if he is we will clash, and he will try to get me killed. we are the nemesises one of us always dies spectacularly when he is scum. tone read: not scum this game

he also didn't martyr. he flipped the fuck out lol and y'all got cold feet, but he didn't martyr -finished reading the thread-
  • if he's town the brain trust is real ^^

so stop voting him for shit reasons lol. sb is right; if your reason is shit, vote an inactive
  • Sorry been a lot of shit going on. I will update in a bit when I can get to a computer. Sorry guys
  • its ok, no loss no foul :)
  • Should've posted a quick vote results so night actions could get in
  • but voting aint closed.