Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• Anyone else finding it odd how Mages keeps reiterating that he is a Villager?
  • dont worry, we'll find out soon enough :P
  • Anyone else finding it odd how Mages keeps reiterating that he is a Villager?
    Maybe he really means it.
  • yep, i've seen people insist on being villager, and actually being one
  • honestly, i hope mages dies next night

and a couple more actives...but only if that results in the rest of us stepping up and getting active as well...

if we get 12 actives out of 20 players, even if 3 or 4 get on evil team, there will be a larger pool of initial targets to pick off of off.
    It's the start of the game, and you want actives to die? Like what the fuck? This early in the game, eliminating inactives is almost certainly better. How would actives dying encourage the inactives to step up?

This post makes no sense, and as of right now you are my #1 suspect.
  • then i hope you are the seer :)
  • i may just kill you for bringing the catbitch up :/

mages is town guys. dont steal my braintrust ;o;
  • I think Mages has one lynch vote and he's falling apart when hardly anyone intends to vote him. I fell for this last time and he turned out to be evil.

##Unvote
    ##Lynch Mages
  • It is 32 degrees, DAPHUQ!

LI've looonnngggg **teeth chattering** and p-ppppprosperrrr
  • Around 56 degrees here in the UK although it feels warmer for some reason.
  • mages is obviously the veterinarian
  • Mages seriously? What's up with everyone trying to Matyr when their name is mentioned like once? Jesus Christ man the fuck up and play the game a bit yo, that goes for everyone willing to give up at the drop of a hat.
  • edited March 2015
    The bad guys are pushing for a mislynch by sheeping where the votes are. Can we get a vote count and get a tie so that we don't do that?
  • Mages you can just ignore people like I did when they vote for you (peers at rsoul)
  • lol <3 the difference is my votes change on a whim when i dont know what the hell im doing
  • lynch Ace1312
  • Sky is right. I'm clearly evil. 3 Gil for my head!
    Gasps** FF reference...

DEATH BY CHOCOBOS!
  • Mages seriously? What's up with everyone trying to Matyr when their name is mentioned like once? Jesus Christ man the fuck up and play the game a bit yo, that goes for everyone willing to give up at the drop of a hat.
    Agreed. However it's different with Mages in that he "gave up" in a previous game too, survived and turned out to be Mafia in the end. Called people all sorts of names to convince us that he was Villager and even just stopped talking making it seem as though he's angry with us. Not sure if he's doing that again this time but I can't be blamed for being suspicious of him. :)
  • I'll just go by the following principle: If you are town and vote to lynch yourself, you are playing against town.

##unvote

##kill mages

• lol what very clever idea? lynch inactives? xP

I don't remember this game sky? which one was it? I remember him doing this as town before...
  • i'm not, but sky is :)
  • Yesssss give into your doubt!

All that aside, NOBODY is listening to Sbs very clever idea, and Unreliable istrying to push my lynch. That gives me enough justification to say he might be an evils.
  • Can we tie a lynch vote?
  • lol >>

if you're evil ask tormented
  • more to the point, why the hell would you want to?

you guys are ridiculous. this let's not lynch bullshit like the night kills are going to suddenly give you who is scum. what do you guys do anyway? lol...just guess who is most likely to shoot one of the best towns, cause the best towns always get shot xP and it's not like it points to any one person when they do
  • i should probably quote for clarification lol
    Yesssss give into your doubt!

All that aside, NOBODY is listening to Sbs very clever idea, and Unreliable istrying to push my lynch. That gives me enough justification to say he might be an evils.
    i'm not, but sky is :)
  • rsoultin, some things you should only point out after it happened because by saying it prior to the event, you change it.
  • i started making a vote count but noticed some people didnt follow a vote format, specially since none is required, so it got too troublesome and not according to my interest of having someone lynched today.
  • I don't remember this game sky? which one was it? I remember him doing this as town before...
    When Damdred was Mod during his Saw WW game. Never seen Mages act like that but it was well played by him because it's all about being unpredictable otherwise these games would become predictable and boring.
  • edited March 2015
    Woo my revenge upon Chad for placing me upon the altar is swift!

##Kill Mages!