Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• 5 pages, im still trying to catch up.
  • Unreliable sounds the most suspicious in manipulating his votes. Thus I changed my vote to the person i believe to be evil.
  • Cory, Mages and Ace are all suspicious to me right now, they gangbanged Unreliable seeing it as an opportunity. I don't care what Cory says about it being wildcard, if I were scum I'd justify changing my vote to something else with whatever reason. Mages is just all over the place, I think you're trying to make people have to question it. Ace, I know you, and we cool, but yours is the most suspicious. Why just jump in on the Unreliable gangbang for no reason? And they all happened in a somewhat quick manner

Mages is the closest one out of those to be lynched tho, so I'm rocking with that
  • And then you 2 trying to cosign on each other, yea, you guys are getting my votes the next few days <3
  • I've been reading the posts all day, and explained my reasoning dook. Although haven't gotten to know this group if people ery well so I could be wrong. But he dies seem suspicios.
  • I'ma follow Mages

#Kill Unreliable
  • #kill rohan he's a bad man I JUST KNOW IT DEEP IN MY BRAIN
  • ##Unvote

##lynch unreliable
  • its ok, i can survive a lynch :D

dying is the best way to roleclaim ever
  • ##unvote

##kill skydragon
  • WTF? I never meant for mages to die?

##unvote Mages
    ##Kill cory

I might change that back if I realize you ain't got your ballsack in its place
  • Voting will close at 4am Eastern time. I will update as soon as I wake up tomorrow baring unforeseen circumstances
  • don't make me turn this lynch train around young man
    Hah! Best of the best lol
  • #kill rohan he's a bad man I JUST KNOW IT DEEP IN MY BRAIN
    Its day 1, tell me how!
  • Lols if mages is evil I will look bad, but I'm more keeping my eye on everyone else ace.
  • I doubt Unreliable is evil but who knows. If it were between him and Mages, I'd say Mages is more suspicious.
  • I think its the people not talking we should be worrying about. Like the people who voted and hid.
  • at work. Will provide update to my thoughts when I get home
  • kenshin definitely kicks babies at the park
  • Also I cant really analyze right now but please lets focus on inactives. We're on some really dumb lynch trains right now, lets not screw an active day 1. Mafia and SKs benefit from this, not town. If there was a legitimately good read on an active then maybe, but right now I dont see it.
  • I'm caught up, don't have anything to add. A lot of trolling, just gonna stick with my original rng vote. pls don't lynch me :P
  • Yeap. However, ... bah fuck it. We got til 4 am est.

Let's vote for kenshin or lowtemp. Been too inactive.
    Wow 5 pages to read through on the first day, this is gonna take a long time. I do want to lynch you for bringing my name up, but I've got to agree that we should lynch inactives first. I dont think Ive seen Kenshin post anything yet so

##lynch kenshin

• oh wait kenshin just posted. Hey Kenshin!
  • I've posted about as much as you have. Pretty quick to jump on that train lt
  • kenshin definitely kicks babies at the park
    It was only once, but in my defense, she had it coming to her.
  • I've posted about as much as you have. Pretty quick to jump on that train lt
    Dont worry theres no train. I didnt want to vote for someone active on the first day and I didnt see you post. I think Im the only one voting for you right now. Is there anyone that hasnt posted or has everyone chimed in at least once?

You do want to lynch me for bringing your name up? What you just expected the rest of town not to mention you? Curse you Mages for being observant.

Damn your super human power of observation.

• hmmmm I dont really know anyone in here and I havent got a mother beating vibe from anyone yet.
  • Its just too early to get a read on anyone.
  • Uhhhhh so SB comes to the rescue, tells kenshin to post something. I see. I see..

##KILL SilentButterfly
    Where exactly did I tell Kenshin to post? I'm saying to lynch an inactive instead of these asinine lynch trains started for piss poor reasons. Don't put words in my mouth
  • lol you're the asinine lynch train

##kill SB!