Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• lolol

I should have done it during the day :/

SB, you have failed -slaps on wrist with ruler- be townie SB. A plan and no follow-through is not townie. Lead by example!

See, I can coach, too >>

##unvote
  • Your baiting has been extremely obvious and isn't going to catch anyone. You need to be more subtle with your fishing.
  • And keep yelling at EssBee! Keep yelling!
  • I don't do subtle well lol ^^ but no one else was playing, so -shrugs-

rohan is not a good catch. he's dull-witted enough not to understand obvious :/ you really think he's scum, dole?
  • Rohan plays dimwitted far more often than he is actually dimwitted. Usually him playing dumb is a hint that he is scum. (Or else he's just played scum and dumb often enough they seem synonymous to me. :P)
  • lol

well, he definitely can't count to 3

I think even stoned most people can do that xP

##kill Rohan

Works for me ^^
  • lolol

I should have done it during the day :/

SB, you have failed -slaps on wrist with ruler- be townie SB. A plan and no follow-through is not townie. Lead by example!

See, I can coach, too >>

##unvote
    It's the very start of the game. Right now laying out the plan so everybody is on the same page is what I hope to accomplish. There isn't a lot else to go on, or follow up on yet.
  • silence, butterfly

you're not that slow
  • ... lol well this aught to be interesting. Lol
  • ##Lynch Rohan

Nah, I'm not dimwitted, Nor am I scum, but if Im goin to die this early on, at least I get to spend the rest of this game laughing at both of you dumbasses.
  • hey, I've never claimed a scum role as scum lol
  • **Shrugs** this is my last one for a while anyways. GL
  • -flicks- martyring is laaaame...except when it wins you the game xP

##unvote

cause I love bringing misery to all ;)
  • "When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."
  • ##unvote

Anyways thanks a lot. -_-
  • hey, I've never claimed a scum role as scum lol
    That was hilarious
  • so long as seer is alive, serial killers will eventually benefit town.

have i read people asking the doctor to claim? well, he already did.
  • Rohan faces his death like a hero.

#KILL MAGES - personal grudge for getting me killed last WW, feel free to follow
  • edited March 2015
    RNG ##Lynch RayZar - Because choosing normally never works on Day 1.
  • Rohan faces his death like a hero.

#KILL MAGES - personal grudge for getting me killed last WW, feel free to follow
    i'll follow you...

##kill Rmagician for letting himself get killed last ww
  • wait, i had already voted...

##unvote

##kill tmonsta
  • ##Lynch Darubian because I'm right just like last time.
  • honestly, i hope mages dies next night

and a couple more actives...but only if that results in the rest of us stepping up and getting active as well...

if we get 12 actives out of 20 players, even if 3 or 4 get on evil team, there will be a larger pool of initial targets to pick off of off.
  • edited March 2015
    qq Rohan.

I'm sticking with teh dook cuz day 1
  • I saw your post but who else am I to poke? first day is personal/random always
  • ##kill Cory

cause stuff. and things. and tone. and weirdness. and paranoia. and somehow he gets town to be stupid all on his lonesome as scum xP

day ones aren't always a crapshoot lol...well, I've caught scum on day ones a couple times, but people don't listen to the ww god ;o;

that said in this case Cory is just a hunch not a OMG there is SCUM like he was when I caught him last time night 0 ^^
  • i say we randomly pick one of the winners of last ww to kill
    It's day one and I'm a villager. What do you expect me to pull from my ass dude? Day one we always lynch one of our own so pardon me if I'm not too thrilled about today.
    wasnt saying i want you dead because of day chatter...just a matter of overall sk ww growth...

but anyway, inactives will remain inactive even if they are the only ones left
  • lol too true

though if enough of us vote for phantom she'll come in to say screw us for trying to make her play the game our way and disappear again

that's always fun? xP