Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    A midnight token
  • My odds are based on the fact that I know I'm VT Daigotsu :p

Tormented as far as I've seen hasn't given any reason why he's good or bad, just says we are retarded if we kill him, which makes no sense.
  • what is vt exactly i dont know this word
  • Honestly I believe Cory is a good wabbit and I am not sure on Diagotsu. Even if Cory is wrong, his math is solid, but there are other options.
  • !Kill daigotsu
  • edited December 2014
    day will end in 10ish hours.

typically because there is no night phase, you guys can guesstimate when the day will end, roughly..... when midnight happens and a new day starts.

that being said, I do wish sb was still alive, lol. he makes more interesting deductions.
    in order to truly understand werewolf games there are a few things u want to do

1. read each role, and imagine in your head how you would play if you were to play that role. so study the win conditions/what do u need to achieve to obtain a majority, etc.

2. assume people make logical decisions. this is the worst part of werewolf, if one person slips up, then they throw the balance out of whack, aka, they vote for someone that is good even tho they know that person is good thus making it look like they themselves are evil.

3. never forget, you know 1 more piece of the puzzle, your own role. and the enemy, knows not only THEIR roles, but their 'group' as well. but so do the masons. so what you are searching for are always, who is thinking as a group instead of an individual. but then there is another curveball in this game because there are more evil individuals that aren't working as a group.

example: if someone says "i think this person is a villager", and you are 'this person' for example, you have 3 deductions, a) this person is just randomly spewing out crap and thinks you are a villager for no reason. (aka this goes back to #2, people screwing up the game by stating shit they have actually no idea about) b)this person is a seer, and knows you are a villager because they saw that. therefore you must try and protect this person and hope the werewolfs dont notice. c) this person is a werewolf, the only people in the game who know who all the villagers are.

in the last few werewolf games in these forums, the villagers do know a lot and could have figured out a lot more, but because they didn't, they failed harder.

that being said, as of now, you guys can't deduce anything LOL. well not 100%, but for all you serious werewolf people, you should have at least a spreadsheet/notepad file that records suspects and probability of suspicions and etc.

the best part of werewolf modding is seeing how many people... 'double think' and who does it best. like..

if i were a werewolf, i would do this. but because i'm actually a werewolf and that's what a werewolf would do, i should do this, to make them think i'm not a werewolf, but. if they think that the werewolf would think that they would do that because they would know that we would know what they were thinking, then I should do the other thing to make them think that we weren't actually thinking about doing what we were really thinking about doing.

i'll give u 1 safety token to someone who can tell me what the "I" in the story is trying to do, 'this' or 'not this'

anyways i hope this post messes with all your minds.
  • obviously not
  • the I is going to do this since he talked himself into doing not this, but then promptly turned around and talked yourself back into doing this through convoluted reasoning.
  • 'this' for tokenz?
  • wabbitception lol
  • you would assume that I had a mind to mess with... JOKES ON YOU!... >.> I lost that a while back....
  • !Kill TRYSIS I think that dude is bad.
    Tyrsis is the one to first nominate rohan as chief...so if ty is bad...that would lead me to suspect that rohan is bad. Tyrsis also voted for sb and we should look to see if he matches whatever the clue was from last night. This is all assuming Daigotsu is telling the truth, we will see if he is bad or not.
  • Did we miss the clue last night or was IT not shared?
  • idk I didn't see one but corey must be operating under the assumption of one when he selected daigotsu for death.
  • !KILL DAIGOTSU

Godspeed Cory
  • Warning: long post

I'd like to say that tokens are selfish and voting for tokens is dumb. Vote for someone you think is an actual werewabbit.

There was discussion on this earlier. I agree it's best if we don't all lynch vote someone until near the end. This will keep the werewabbits from getting those turn counters! I'm also retarded (hence my name) and seem to always not understand when the day is close to being over. I will probably vote later if i remember xD spurs play kobe (lol) tonight

Ways and probabilities for no kill last night (from my brain which is not the biggest):
    Whore got to alpha: 2/23 hmm not the best if this happened whore got buttaids and will prob try to win by blocking a mason. the mason who already outed themself should probably say something if this happens.
    Werewabbits got turn counter: Probably pretty high xD Meadows lynchtrain was fast. Werewabbits might have offed SB on accident for turn counter as well

Im sorry for almost killing you mages. I didn't realize other people would actually vote for you.

Rsoultin is probably the smartest person here (lol). Makes it hard to trust her tho lol She was also "convinced" SB was evil but didn't vote for him.

I don't like the logic about Day1 werewabbits all voted for SB thought process. Werewabbits wouldn't all decide to vote for SB, most likely only 1 or 2 did (in my mind). there's 5 of them. 5/23 is about the same as 2.5/10, its actually higher. I'd also like to say i woulda done what i did no matter what role i played day 1, and i voted SB chief. That doesn't mean I'm good because i didn't vote for him.

i have some socks/gloves if you guys don't like me. Final thought: in the rules it says each WABBIT has clothes. We have a hat and some underwear so far. do werewabbits have clothes? if not we could totally know if a wabbit dies/werewabbit dies. First timer for online mafia at all so maybe i just don't know the rules.

Final question when writing this: Also (for turn counters) when it says 50% of the votes is that like of all the votes (24 on day 1) or just of the people actually voting? if its all the votes we may never have to worry about them getting 3 turn counters if only 40% of people vote.
  • oops! i forgot whores know themselves, make that probability 1/11, or 2/21 if whores know whores. Do whores know whores?
  • If TMonsta and default are telling the truth about Night 1, they are not werewabbits. The werewabbit team wouldn't have been able to make a kill.

Mages is a possibility, but it could also be because the lynch train on Meadows was so fing obvious they just got their turn tokens instead.
  • Warning: long post

I'd like to say that tokens are selfish and voting for tokens is dumb. Vote for someone you think is an actual werewabbit.

There was discussion on this earlier. I agree it's best if we don't all lynch vote someone until near the end. This will keep the werewabbits from getting those turn counters! I'm also retarded (hence my name) and seem to always not understand when the day is close to being over. I will probably vote later if i remember xD spurs play kobe (lol) tonight

Ways and probabilities for no kill last night (from my brain which is not the biggest):
    Whore got to alpha: 2/23 hmm not the best if this happened whore got buttaids and will prob try to win by blocking a mason. the mason who already outed themself should probably say something if this happens.
    Werewabbits got turn counter: Probably pretty high xD Meadows lynchtrain was fast. Werewabbits might have offed SB on accident for turn counter as well

Im sorry for almost killing you mages. I didn't realize other people would actually vote for you.

Rsoultin is probably the smartest person here (lol). Makes it hard to trust her tho lol She was also "convinced" SB was evil but didn't vote for him.

I don't like the logic about Day1 werewabbits all voted for SB thought process. Werewabbits wouldn't all decide to vote for SB, most likely only 1 or 2 did (in my mind). there's 5 of them. 5/23 is about the same as 2.5/10, its actually higher. I'd also like to say i woulda done what i did no matter what role i played day 1, and i voted SB chief. That doesn't mean I'm good because i didn't vote for him.

i have some socks/gloves if you guys don't like me. Final thought: in the rules it says each WABBIT has clothes. We have a hat and some underwear so far. do werewabbits have clothes? if not we could totally know if a wabbit dies/werewabbit dies. First timer for online mafia at all so maybe i just don't know the rules.

Final question when writing this: Also (for turn counters) when it says 50% of the votes is that like of all the votes (24 on day 1) or just of the people actually voting? if its all the votes we may never have to worry about them getting 3 turn counters if only 40% of people vote.
    Lol, bro, I'd gone awhile with people calling me dude and he. Remind me not to invite you to any more games xP (Yes, overanalysis runs in the family as you can see; he is also clearly biased, and a stats head) ^^

The logic shouldn't be that /all/ werewabbits did. But we know some did because of Cory's role. Reread and you'll understand.

Also, when people die, the mod tells you their roles. Go easy on him, it's his first time. ^^

(The whores are also good. Whores are always good -shot-)
  • !KILL TORMENTED

I think Dole is town. :/ Sadly. Lol. He's fun to kill.
  • !KILL TORMENTED

I think Dole is town. :/ Sadly. Lol. He's fun to kill.
    why are you dead set on killing me? I do not have a bad role this round.
  • Zeal I have been asked not to share my clues like i did via copy and paste yesterday. Read my posts and see what's up.
  • I think tormented is dumb to vote for SB post his fake reveal, not scum.
  • I did read your posts I just apparently missed a few words.
  • -shrugs- I think it's dumb for us all to vote the same person and exchange one WW for one WW (best case scenario, since you already admitted you're running the numbers and Dai isn't a sure thing)

Not saying you're wrong, Cory, just saying that we're likely to have a turned WW soon if we just lynchtrain whoever, and with 5 WWs right now, it doesn't benefit town.
  • Then let's closely watch who is jumping on these trains. That is our best lead. Our blockers can help keep us alive at night.
  • Sounds like a good plan to me. :)
  • As an aside, since you're running the numbers and speaking for your group...can you give us top 2/3 scum? Whatever works best with the info you have? That seems the best way to go about it, and it also helps with Unreliable's idea by splitting up the voting pool (possibly, not sure how Walls' hints work).
  • edited December 2014
    My current theory and based on what we have talked about are people who voted for SB day 1, and took a backseat day 2. After I came out with my role on day 2 a few people backed off from voting to kill to make it look like they weren't after tokens when we killed meadows (I didn't vote to kill meadows)

People who voted for SB were (and what they did day 2, according to flazers list, in no order):

mages
    tmonsta - voted tormented
    azalieo - voted meadows
    cory - voted flazer
    unreliable
    tormented - voted aza
    zeality - voted meadows
    daigotsu - didnt vote
    tyrsis - voted aza
    meadows - dead townie

So My guess is we have a 1/3 chance with Mages, Unreliable, and Daigo based on my current theory.
  • Okay, I'll pick one from your list then. Everyone's on Daigo...and matching up what's going on to EoD I'm reluctant to vote Mages right now, so...

!KILL UNRELIABLE

Also, just saying, it's kind of obvious that the hint you got was that some WWs didn't vote lol. Sweet. I like this outed Detective bit.