Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• Last ww you played in where you made pics, you were the one that was evil. :p
  • I'm pretty sure you are all retarded and can't kill today since it isn't specified in the actions for today.

Walls doesn't seem like the kind of person to accidentally leave that bit of info out.
    true. walls prefers werewolf games that start with night first action, due to the way it's set up, where night doesn't exist. and because of that, no lynch day 1 by the village.

also. i forgot to note

i) vote changes will be allowed, with a new post, but if you change your vote, it will not count towards an immunity token

JUST SAVED SB'S LIFE!

WORSHIP ME, SB. WORSHIP ME!
    Walls has derailed my plan of forcing out ideas of people by fear of being lynched. This could have waited until a story update.

I'm a villager. Sb's probably evil all the same bc of cracking under pressure. Or he could be a mason, hence Sky coming to his aid.

before trying to out the masons, try arguing if its a good idea first. because its not.
  • Nah I'm Vanilla Town. I kinda wanna play though so I thought to myself "how can I convince people to not kill me. And if I fake claim seer it should be too much of a risk to kill me day 1. But people might call me out for fake claiming on a lynch train so I had to sell it. Throwing a tantrum is a sure fire way to sell it :P
  • I read the rules and none listened to me but walls.

Stupid pleabs.
  • I think either mages or sb is evil because they ran a fake lynch train on a day they knew that no one could be lynched.
  • Did you see those rules? I'm not about to read through all that
  • Kill Tormented for siring up trouble in wabbit town.
  • Well played, SB. :)

Didn't think you had it in you to do something like that. With that said, I'm going to doubt any future reveals by you. :p
  • I have to admit, I just thought Walls made a mistake about the 'no lynch on day 1' thing. Forgive me, I've only had 5 hours sleep over 2 days because of some Uni exams.
  • Shoulda seen last game, I wanted tormented to fake claim doc. Because as mafia there is 0 risk to fake claiming doc in the later stages of the game. If you get the real doctor to come out then its usually worth losing 1 mafia member for.

That being said though, a smart VT can then fake claim doc, leading mafia astray. It can get very complicated if a lot of people fake claim :P
  • Walls games always end up being the most lolz.

##walls for permahost 2015
  • lol mages sure is touchy :-p
  • edited December 2014
    http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VVhGswB2eo
  • o.0

So, I've determined that SB is a rabid wabbit. That's about all that nonsense did for me. Good show mages?
    Also, if we're vengeance voting...prick, why you make it hard for me to ctrl+f ??? Ise be watchin youuuuu
  • Jesus. I just opened this thread and shit has already hit the fan.
  • edited December 2014
    Jesus. I just opened this thread and shit has already hit the fan.
    lol, you're late! :P

I'd like to see what the seers have to say about SB instead of killing him on the first day. We have a great advantage of having 2 seers, why not use them?
  • edited December 2014
    Shit didn't actually hit the fan if you read the whole thread, it just lightly skimmed it xP

But this was a fun read to catch up on. Good stuff.

Btw, I'm the Doctor. But I like Werewabbits so don't kill me, just convert me, k?
  • edited December 2014
    Oh right!

!CHIEF SHINING cuz I'm literally always good. =D
  • WHY THE F. DID I GET SUCH A SHITTY ROLE.... THIS GAME IS SO DUMB.

entire thread tltr i vote for SB cus i saw Flazer's picture.
  • WHY THE F. DID I GET SUCH A SHITTY ROLE.... THIS GAME IS SO DUMB.

you can only vote who is chief atm so your voting SB to be the chief now?
  • edited December 2014
    WHY THE F. DID I GET SUCH A SHITTY ROLE.... THIS GAME IS SO DUMB.

you can only vote who is chief atm so your voting SB to be the chief now?
    or he didn't vote properly, so he didn't vote for anything.

DAY ENDS IN 6 HOURS.
    PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS.
  • Lol, this is gonna f me up if we're doing 6 hour warnings. YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE WALLS

!Chief Tyrsis - only guy making sense to me today. Cheers.
  • WHY DO WE NEED A CHIEF...... ISN'T MY ONLY JOB AS THIS SHITTY ROLE LYNCHING PEOPLE BY VOTING? I VOTE WE KILL SB. DIE SB DIE.
  • Shit didn't actually hit the fan if you read the whole thread, it just lightly skimmed it xP

But this was a fun read to catch up on. Good stuff.

Btw, I'm the Doctor. But I like Werewabbits so don't kill me, just convert me, k?
    QUACK QUACK!
  • Lol, this is gonna f me up if we're doing 6 hour warnings. YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE WALLS

!Chief Tyrsis - only guy making sense to me today. Cheers.

well on average i will try to do it around 24 hours, so if u check the thread once a day, you will be fine
    or if all the votes/night stuff is sent in for everyone, day will just end immediately.

so if people were all on in the span of like 2 hours and they all submitted, then day wud end abruptly.
  • WHY DO WE NEED A CHIEF...... ISN'T MY ONLY JOB AS THIS SHITTY ROLE LYNCHING PEOPLE BY VOTING? I VOTE WE KILL SB. DIE SB DIE.
    Pretty damned determined to convince people you're just a wittle wabbit, ain'tcha?
  • i heard if you eat the heart of a virgin werewabbit you turn into a werewabbit