Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• Mmmkay Chief. I'm cool with dat.
  • #kenshin

cos one of the masons a baddie and its strange how he suddenly talks all of a sudden
  • voting will close at 1630 server time
  • y would someone vote for a mason

#loafery
  • sorry, voting closed. we had doggy issues
  • edited November 2014
    Mages, the still Chief of police Drags loafery out into the street and shoots him, several times, in the face.

so ends the reign of Al Capone, the pressure is now on the mafia to finish his work!

Night 4 begins.
  • the night phase will last until 1100 tomorrow
  • wahoo, down goes another *bang*
  • Mod Note: the ability on the evil side was that they always had one member of the police dept on their side. that player is only a mole and is not able to influence the game in any other way. as such, eliminating the mafia will be enough to end the game, this player does not need to die for mafia to lose
  • Thank you aza :)
  • edited November 2014
    Well, right or wrong these are my current thoughts

Tmonsta - I would lean toward town for him right now
    Tyrsis - hard to say since his goofing off with meadows would be great cover for a mafia
    Mages - Mason
    Shining - Mafia, killed in lynch day2
    Sky Dragon - For now I will believe that he has just been inactive. Doesn't mean he isn't mafia though.
    Kenshin - Mason
    Unreliable - town, killed by mafia, night 3
    Walls of flamers - Last minute vote for loafery very suspicious. Seems like a play to not look like a mafia by not voting for him. We already had enough votes to lynch loaf without his vote.
    Corynewb - Seems town to me
    Rsoultin - untouchable, killed by mafia night1
    Gl0stix - untouchable, killed by Al Capone night 2
    Silent Buttfly - Town
    Behold your king - Coin flip
    Zeality - town, killed by untouchables night1
    Rockz - COin flip
    Darubian - Mafia, killed by untouchables night 2
    Kloudi - Mason
    Flazer - town, killed by Mafia, night 2
    Meadowswillyoumarryme - Same thing as Tyrsis, either just goofing off or effective cover as a mafia
    Tormented - Town
    Loafery - Al Capone, lynched day 3
    Phantom - Coin flip
    Damdred - mason, killed by al capone night1
  • Sorry guys I've been busy lately and haven't been able to do much yet.

Though I gotta say I fucking called it on Loafery from like day 1

*pats self on back*
  • edited November 2014
    Mod Note: the ability on the evil side was that they always had one member of the police dept on their side. that player is only a mole and is not able to influence the game in any other way. as such, eliminating the mafia will be enough to end the game, this player does not need to die for mafia to lose

So 1 mason has always been a mole? No big advantage there, unless that person is in fact mages. But its tough to say. Our mason chat really doesn't point any fingers at all. The only advantage they could be gaining right now is gaining chief every day. Based on our chat and the game itself, I'd say its kloudi. Mages has voted for mafia more than once now.
  • Mod Note: the ability on the evil side was that they always had one member of the police dept on their side. that player is only a mole and is not able to influence the game in any other way. as such, eliminating the mafia will be enough to end the game, this player does not need to die for mafia to lose
    hmmm you should not have said this. You made the game 1 dimensional again :(

• edited November 2014
    I did some thinking while in the shower (best place to think ww :D)

First off, if there has been a mole in the masons since beginning, its safe to assume mafia has always known who the masons are. Which means outing us so early, or at all, would be counter productive for them. They've already narrowed down their targets, why let the town do the same? So SB is definitely safe in my eyes. Fake claiming to out us may have saved the game, as it neutralized the advantage of mafias hidden ability. So anyone who fought to keep masons hidden should be a suspect now.

Second, if mafia knew who the masons were, why kill damdred? The answer, he'd have been given chief every day until he died. Killing damdred got rid of a townie and put them in a position to fill the chief position with their own mole, mages. I'm having a hard to convicting mages because he has voted for mafia, but he has also bandwagoned. It would take no effort to watch the votes and decide that mafia is going to die anyway, so why not hide behind that vote.

My conclusion, anyone who fought hard to keep the masons hidden should be lynched, and mages shouldn't be given police chief anymore.
  • edited November 2014
    oops -_- lol kenshin :-p
  • Still night bros
  • Good shit tho. I like it.
  • sorry :P heading out to work and didnt want to lose any of my thoughts. I be quiet now
  • lol cory, makes you wonder how the mason chat looks like now.
  • By all means, no longer give me police chief. I've said it already. It won't stop me voting for the right people, but youve seem to have had a hardon for me since today. Calm your tits, fore people start thinking youre trying to hard to get rid of me, mafia boy.
    who are you talking about? honestly I don't care which one of the masons is a spy. It really does not matter to me, but I do agree that it is in the best interest of the town to give the chief to SB. This isn't an attack on you mages, at least from my perspective.
  • I think chances of mages being mafia are low. When I suggested Loafery today he jumped right on it. Bussing isn't unheard of, but doing it that quickly isn't what mafia would do IMO. So I'm happy to stick with mages
  • I have a confession to make.

i am not ness. i just did it to survive the day because you guys were following blindly with bad reasoning.

Unreliable is prolly town or he just bussed his inactive mafia buddy. But with everything he's done I'm pretty sure he is town.

SB I don't know what his fascination on me was cos he was just tunneling my ass for some reason. i can only deduce that he wants me talking because I can make things happen and make the game more interesting. Well it worked well done and we killed a mafia. But I still don't like how you're pushing everyone to do your bidding. You forcefully made damdred sell the mason team and you forced me into a position where I had to fake claim to save my ass.

Cory isn't playing his usual lead the town meta, I can only guess it's because of the past few games have been somewhat mind shattering and ppl have been playing half assed so he doesn't really have the motivation to do it. I hope he steps up his game to lead the town cos this town needs to someone to carry them.

Tormented, he has really surprised me. When he first played ww i thouhgt he was a newb but seeing him play these past few games he has done pretty well so far. He has been very consistent in his playstyle. I can see he can follow a good lynch, but he has never lead one himself. Which mihgt mean he just doesn't want to be in the spotlight or he is just a good bandwagoner. If he has confidence in his reads I think he should say it instead waiting for others to do it for him.

Mages, kenshin, kloudi town

Dole was pretty active at the start but has dropped in his activity. Pretty similar to the way he played last game as mafia. i had high suspicions of him right now.

Skydragon posts he is on a trip doesn't post again...I've seen a lot of mafia make irl excuses for their absence and inactivity. I know that skydragon's mafia meta is the one that lurks and does nothing so I'm suspicious of him right now. When he is town he still posts and has good reads on ppl so i know he can play better.

The rest havent been posting and are basically coin flips.

this. IS A GOLDMINE.
  • like the fact he doesn't mention your name walls?
  • like the fact he doesn't mention your name walls?
    cuz we're korean. blood is thicker than water.
  • I'm sorry for throwing you under the bus mages, just my thoughts. Neither of us need to die since we aren't considered mafia either way, but it would hurt the town not discussing who the mole might be. Since nobody knows who the mole is, giving chief to someone else is the right move. And revealing that there has been a mole gives insight on mafia based on the mason outing discussion. If you'd look back to my posts on the subject, I disagreed with all masons coming out right away because it ended the conversation. If we hadn't come out, we could have seen more mafia fight to hide the masons.
  • Tyrsis - Seer
    Meadows - Mafia
    Kenshin - Mafia

You all can sleep well tonight.
  • Nuh uh. There will be no sleeping well for you Tyrsis, because I'm going to KILL YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA.
  • because i'm an werewolfs