Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• Mages, the still chief of police, drags Shining out into the middle of the street and executes him mafia style, which is ironic because HE WAS MAFIA!

no other votes really got any traction, @shining the #Mafia dies due to lynch, and Night 3 begins

also, Meadows gets a darwin award
  • edited November 2014
    nice job guys
  • one down, two to go.

talking about darwin awards here, not mafia
  • one down, two to go.

talking about darwin awards here, not mafia
    I had that same joke typed up god damnit. I was trying to work in 2 down but my punchline was dole and meadows racking up the Darwin awards.

• I have a confession to make.

i am not ness. i just did it to survive the day because you guys were following blindly with bad reasoning.

Unreliable is prolly town or he just bussed his inactive mafia buddy. But with everything he's done I'm pretty sure he is town.

SB I don't know what his fascination on me was cos he was just tunneling my ass for some reason. i can only deduce that he wants me talking because I can make things happen and make the game more interesting. Well it worked well done and we killed a mafia. But I still don't like how you're pushing everyone to do your bidding. You forcefully made damdred sell the mason team and you forced me into a position where I had to fake claim to save my ass.

Cory isn't playing his usual lead the town meta, I can only guess it's because of the past few games have been somewhat mind shattering and ppl have been playing half assed so he doesn't really have the motivation to do it. I hope he steps up his game to lead the town cos this town needs to someone to carry them.

Tormented, he has really surprised me. When he first played ww i thouhgt he was a newb but seeing him play these past few games he has done pretty well so far. He has been very consistent in his playstyle. I can see he can follow a good lynch, but he has never lead one himself. Which mihgt mean he just doesn't want to be in the spotlight or he is just a good bandwagoner. If he has confidence in his reads I think he should say it instead waiting for others to do it for him.

Mages, kenshin, kloudi town

Dole was pretty active at the start but has dropped in his activity. Pretty similar to the way he played last game as mafia. i had high suspicions of him right now.

Skydragon posts he is on a trip doesn't post again...I've seen a lot of mafia make irl excuses for their absence and inactivity. I know that skydragon's mafia meta is the one that lurks and does nothing so I'm suspicious of him right now. When he is town he still posts and has good reads on ppl so i know he can play better.

The rest havent been posting and are basically coin flips.
  • Honestly, with the mafia killing both untouchables so quickly, it would lead me to believe that there is at least one mafia/al who really knows what they are doing. That was partly what made me think Dole could very well fit that role.
  • Honestly, with the mafia killing both untouchables so quickly, it would lead me to believe that there is at least one mafia/al who really knows what they are doing. That was partly what made me think Dole could very well fit that role.
    one of the untouchables talked about night kills looking only by the mafia perspective, not mentioning the vigilante side. (i saw a similar mistake happen in the matrix ww)

the other one actually went out and asked mages who he was blocking that night...

rereading now, this is what seems to have been the reasons for their deaths...
  • i'm posting this because rsoulting was wondering what he let slip, maybe this was it...
  • of course you are not ness, i already told you all i am ness and tyrsis is an werewolfs GET HIM
  • wait ness is the seer right
  • wait ness is the seer right
    no...ness is the Loch Ness monster. It eats mafia.
  • ness rhymes with jess

it must be true
  • I need a little time to think but I believe I'm on to something. Will post about it after I can work it out a little more.
  • I hate you all :( IT WAS THE WEEKEND :(
  • Well my sector mates can confirm my KD was inactive this weekend also. So believe what you will and last game I at least logged on during the weekend...let that tell you what it will.
  • Nope, Dole logged in to SK all weekend. Most growth I've seen out of his KD all round, tbh.
  • Quit trolling zombie mobster Shining. And buy us our damn Solars.
  • I am the seer and I spied on Tyrsis and he is the evil vampire
    I'm pretty sure I claimed seer day one, so obviously meadows is mafia.

No one challenged me either.
  • Are we following tyrsis logic right now? Just so i know how to read this message
    None challenged me so clearly I'm seer. Doc on me tonight.
  • Ty and meadows......*sigh*

Tale as old as time.
  • I don't understand why Tyrsis and Meadows play ww if they are just going to fuck around...
  • i am the good seer and he is the evil seer. he must be eliminated.
  • :: Wears a Team Meadows hat and a Team Tyrsis scarf.::
  • 14 pages? *sigh*

Don't know if I've been blessed with Darwin Awards but just tell me who to vote to lynch. Can't analyse anything until I get back to the UK on the 22nd (If game hasn't ended).
  • the end had come, by a simple knock at the door. a small sigh was heard, the person knew that their end was about to be met, and that the mafia had come. opening the door, however, yielded a surprise. there stood Eliot Ness, face grim, eyes focused. "I need another deputy, welcome to the team"

on the other side of town, the mafia was not so polite, breaking into Unreliable's room and gunning him down before he even had a chance to get out of his chair.

Ness Activates his hidden ability, converting another player to the Untouchables
    Mages blocks
    Mafia kills Unreliable, Town

Day 3 has begun
  • edited November 2014
    The Chicago Sun-Times issues a follow up report on the city's corruption issues. it appears that personal information has leaked to the mafia about the Chicago Police Dept. It appears to be an inside job.
  • edited November 2014
    I win, outwitted the fk ouf of mafia...

*wails away, ghostlike*
  • edited November 2014
    *mages to start this day 3 party