Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• So...if I had to guess. I would say that the special abilities are the seer can, once per game, turn a random town into an untouchable. Likewise, al capone can, once per game, turn a random police department player into a snitch/bad guy/not sure how this will affect game play.
    Who were the 2 untouchables and when were they killed? Because I'm fairly certain we only lost 1 that I can remember, but I distinctly noticed that both were gone. Perhaps that would explain what happened.
    We lost one each of the first two nights SB
  • *mages
    I know we had this argument last game...but honestly...why do you even bother playing ww?

Mafia: The Untouchables Day
    *mages
    Comment by Phantom 7:36PM permalink
    *mages
    Comment by Phantom November 16 permalink
    *mages
    Comment by Phantom November 12 permalink
  • guys are u that dumb
  • I'm not gonna lie, I almost feel like giving up. Not because the game is going poorly, but because we have no idea what the mafia can do. Their hidden ability can be anything. We have no way of knowing if for instance they can see who the seer sees, or if they can convert somebody. Maybe they already have? It makes me have to ask myself is mages, our confirmed mason, evil now b/c of something I wasn't told about and had no way to account for?

How are we supposed to play like this? Until we find out what the "hidden ability" is of mafia I'm not sure I can do any kind of decent read.
  • Am I allowed to quit? We got pretty f*d in the matrix game, but we had a blast :)
  • Both abilities have already played out
  • Let's kill #Kenshin.

Normally I would pick meadows since she is clearly a bad ww, but I feel like this dude should die since he don't speako. Also I'm seer and know he is mafia so kill him.
  • lol hashtagtyrsislogic
  • edited November 2014
    *Mages and hey yous guys. I don't rely on anyone to form my opinions...it's just the ones that I accused have been so called validated.
  • DI you suggest kloudi or myself or kenshin is turned now? If I had to guess I'd say kenshin was bc in our group message last night he said he was having trouble keeping up with the game bc of the arguing. It seemed out of place. If one of us was traitor I will point at him.
    Just got off of work and I'm catching up. I've only played the game a couple of times, and I am having trouble keeping up :P It's not unreasonable for a newer player to have trouble keeping up. And if mafia had a choice of which player to turn, you would be the obvious choice. You're more active and more influential than both the other masons, and you get voted chief everyday. Everyone trusts you because you're confirmed town, so it would take no effort for you to run the day to day while mafia kills at night. Also, there is no proof that you are actually blocking the people you say you are. You could be blocking townies to spy for mafia, and by fake claiming who you blocked, you could take heat off of mafia.

I honestly believe if the mafia ability is to choose 1 player and convert them, you'd definitely have been turned. It would give mafia a huge advantage having a confirmed townie controlling the votes in their own favor and out of all the masons alive, you're definitely the best choice.
  • Mages also accused me the moment the community realized the enemies hidden ability had gone into affect. Pointing fingers at me so everyone looks away from you. I assume that if the turned player dies that aza will announce it in the story. If I am killed and confirmed good, it should be assumed that mages was turned.
  • DI you suggest kloudi or myself or kenshin is turned now? If I had to guess I'd say kenshin was bc in our group message last night he said he was having trouble keeping up with the game bc of the arguing. It seemed out of place. If one of us was traitor I will point at him.
    Just got off of work and I'm catching up. I've only played the game a couple of times, and I am having trouble keeping up :P It's not unreasonable for a newer player to have trouble keeping up. And if mafia had a choice of which player to turn, you would be the obvious choice. You're more active and more influential than both the other masons, and you get voted chief everyday. Everyone trusts you because you're confirmed town, so it would take no effort for you to run the day to day while mafia kills at night. Also, there is no proof that you are actually blocking the people you say you are. You could be blocking townies to spy for mafia, and by fake claiming who you blocked, you could take heat off of mafia.

I honestly believe if the mafia ability is to choose 1 player and convert them, you'd definitely have been turned. It would give mafia a huge advantage having a confirmed townie controlling the votes in their own favor and out of all the masons alive, you're definitely the best choice.
    I told you guys he is mafia. Isn't it obvious after this block post?

I told you guys he is mafia. Isn't it obvious after this block post?
    But I love block posts :(
  • I am not sure it is worth it fighting over which mason is bad because I am not sure that effects the ratio needed for a win. We need to concentrate on finding the mafia.
  • edited November 2014
    Tmonsta
    Tyrsis
    Mages
    Shining - Mafia, killed in lynch day2
    Sky Dragon
    Kenshin
    Unreliable - town, killed by mafia, night 3
    Walls of flamers
    Corynewb
    Rsoultin - untouchable, killed by mafia night1
    Gl0stix - untouchable, killed by Al Capone night 2
    Silent Buttfly
    Behold your king
    Zeality - town, killed by untouchables night1
    Rockz
    Darubian - Mafia, killed by untouchables night 2
    Kloudi
    Flazer - town, killed by Mafia, night 2
    Meadowswillyoumarryme
    Tormented
    Loafery
    Phantom
    Damdred - mason, killed by al capone night1

When was the last time rocks or behold your king said anything? They could be lost in all the discussion, but I didn't know they were playing.
  • So between Tmonsta, Tyrsis, Sky Dragon, Walls, Cory, Behold your king, Rockz, Loafery, and Phantom, 2 of those are mafia and 1 is Al. So we have a 1/3 chance theoretically.
  • Are you still clearing youself and SB?
  • Well it does seem SB is town and I know I am town. Whether you believe me or not, whatever. You also seem like town to me cory honestly.
  • I know I'm town, but if i was listing a group of potential lists/kills I would leave myself on it for ratio sake.
  • I'm with Cory...I still haven't fully cleared SB and Tormented but I give them more of a pass than I do other people.

#Phantom
  • That's all I'm sayin boss man dole.
  • voting closes in like 3 hours
  • Are we changing from loaf?
  • I am still voting loaf personally.
  • We have 3 or 4 votes for loaf out of 14 people. We could change it if you feel we should mages, but I'm OK with gunning him down.
  • voting closes in like 3 hours
    would be useful to have actual set voting close times
  • the problem with byk rocks and phantom is they literally could be anything since they have contributed nothing to this game.