Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• 11 words is more than enough to know what sb truly wants
  • If SB is mafia then tonight someone who believes him town will die so it would cast suspicion away from him.
  • edited November 2014
    11 words is more than enough to know what sb truly wants
    One of you two is likely evil and trying to the dole play from last round. But I can still lol :) because this is supposed to be fun boys
  • Well my read is that flazer is good.
  • my prediction is cory dies n1
  • my read is that anyone that even thinks of joining my and sb's convo is really retarded and is only going to get themself shot in the foot
  • I expect to die early no matter what I do. :)
  • my prediction is cory dies n1
    strong prediction
  • Lol...so...all these new posts and nothing new was said -hats off to the ramblers-

Also, not at all related to game, but there's something ironic about how active duty mil works on vet's day while the civs get the govt holiday off xP
  • I am a banker. I got some holiday shopping done with the wife.
  • ok here is where I am at.

i have no fucking clue who to suspect.

I dont understand how we have have 6 pages of posts of theories and rambling without a SINGLE story event.

but as you all know im new :D
  • Welcome to werewolf!

Lol
  • but as you all know im new :D
    To summarize: Damred claimed he was a police officer & outed the other three police officer:
    Kloudi
    Mages
    Kenshin

Some people have stayed quiet, some people have theorycrafted some bad people, and others have trolled. Damred has been awarded chief of police (he is a police officer after all). People were trolled. Tears were shed. Juice was spilled. Laughs were had.
  • but as you all know im new :D
    To summarize: Damred claimed he was a police officer & outed the other three police officer:
    Kloudi
    Mages
    Kenshin

Some people have stayed quiet, some people have theorycrafted some bad people, and others have trolled. Damred has been awarded chief of police (he is a police officer after all). People were trolled. Tears were shed. Juice was spilled. Laughs were had.
    I need another juice box.
  • Mmmhhhhmmmm
  • This day is taking forever
  • -summons the aza, summon, summon-
  • :: Claps hands.::

Aza appear!
  • voting done, calculating votes
  • Tyrsis- Sky, Zeal, Shining
    Unreliable- unreliable
    Damdred- sb, glostix, kenshin, Rsoul, walls, daru, loaf, flazer

Damdred wins Police chief

Tmonsta gets a darwin award for multiple offenses

Night 1 begins, get in your actions, kids
  • Your face is a multiple offense.
  • I also voted for damdred, not like it really matters though
  • And you are also COMPLETELY wrong. If you want to mod do it correctly. I followed your asinine voting rules correctly. Mages should have one vote for Police Chief. Get it together Aza.
  • My only misvote was my first try at voting.
  • Tormented would have it be known that he did not go against the majoriteh! And so let it be recorded -ahemcoughs-
  • Tormented would have it be known that he did not go against the majoriteh! And so let it be recorded -ahemcoughs-
    shrug I don't blame him for missing my vote, there were a lot of posts -_-
  • Nah, I know I'm clowning right now, but it's a valid point to want people to realize that you did vote and who you voted for, in case you ever end up on the wrong end of a train. Town or mafia you'd want that lol.
    I lol'd
  • Woow so much going on and I still have no clue. I read most of everything and I must be derp in hard. =(
    I lol'd