Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MTG thread

Comments

• It's hard to tell right now what will be good with rotation just happening which is what I like. I go against the grain and make new decks every week instead of net decking so I stand a better chance of winning right now lol. Also still like green devotion with the new Nissa but not sure how to run it yet.
  • cant seem to finish the rainbow deck...6 cards short ¬¬
  • edited October 2014
    ok, kinda finished...

now lets try a morphling deck

edit. nvm, saw this awesome ability called ninjustu...gonna see what i can make with that
  • meh, not many cards with this ability...
  • finished a wall deck
  • Control decks suck when you are playing 3 handed....
  • who's willing for a 3+ players FFA on cockatrix?
  • I was busy this weekend but I'm down tomorrow most likely. Just shoot me a msg on AIM tomorrow afternoon.
  • k, my wall deck sux, kinda...everything has defender and deal no damage...but at least i dont die
  • edited October 2014
    oh, i got it now, god of deception will be a nice addition

hum, gonna use god of passage as well...
  • opened up 4 boosters today, got 2 fetch lands
  • whats fet...nvm i'll google it
  • oh, they are good...
  • i think they are garbage, personally, but i can sell them for like 15 bucks a pop

i also got a second goblinslide for my control deck
  • i like lairs better, tbh...but oldschool decks didnt have fancy options...

i think its a very nice land for its time
  • Unreliable let me install
  • Lets play a match unreliable
  • sent you a message there
  • Just got 2nd place in last Friday's FNM. 5 rounds and went 2-0, 2-1, 2-0, 2-0, 1-1. The last game almost put me in 3rd haha. Thought I would do ok but not that good, just think no one was ready for what I had. Most went Agro or Burn and my deck did very well against them.

Green devotion with a splash of black.
    4x caryatid
    4x courser Kruphix
    4x eidolon of blossoms
    4x Hornets nest
    4x setessan tactics
    4x chord of calling
    2x voyaging satyr
    2x Prolukronos
    2x Garruk Apex predator
    2x whip of Erebos
    2x hornet queen
    2x Nissa

Tactics with Hornets nest than tactics with the tokens worked so well against agro. Why spend 3 man to downfall 1 creature when you can spend 6 and kill 4 which is what I usually spent.
  • Anyone see that black lotus get opened up online??
  • yeah, it was pretty sweet
  • not a fake? i saw one where he oppened the pack outside the screen lol
  • finished my second T2 deck...
  • My girl got me sarkhan for my birthday
  • i should fill my wall deck with planeswalkers, i'm supposed to not get hit anyway
  • If you are making a defender deck, use axebane guardian and make it a super hero best friends deck.
  • edited October 2014
    yeah, i put 4 overgrown and 4 axebane...

i should put some green hydras in it :P

whats this super hero bff deck?
  • edited October 2014
    super hero best friends = lota planeswalkers. You could also throw in a door to nothingness for another win condition :P

• I have a mono green devo deck that is based on the hydra broodmaster going monstrous at 24-32 mana and making people cry