Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MTG thread

Comments

• aaaand, its complete, full white supremacy T2 deck
  • What is the current block? I'll need to make a current deck.
  • everything after Gatecrash, i beleive
  • edited October 2014
    Theros block, the new set and magic 2015 is current standard sets.
  • click my link and select the button "learn more" below standard

it will show all sets allowed on standard
  • khans of tarkir is amazing, btw. i love the dual lands that give health
  • We opened 7 fetch lands in one booster box last night. Im so happy
  • i would be too, those things sell really well right now
  • Anything that can bring out an underground sea every game is awesome to me. Too bad I already own multiples of all of them.

So anyone down to play on cockatrice?
  • yeah I play at a camp I work at during the summer, other than then, my deck just collects dust. I run a pestilence deck its pretty sick
  • just got home and i'm ready to play, but its midnight now...

guide me through it, plz
  • "Unreliable" is now properly registered in woggerworms
  • edited October 2014
    Im playing friday night magic tonight so Ill be down to play saturday and sunday. Just let me know which format you want to play and Ill make a bunch of decks.
  • gonna build a green T2 deck as well, for tomorrow

might try a rainbow deck too
  • I'm ready to play. Am going to go out and eat dinner with my parents later but other than that I think the rest of the afternoon is open for me to play.
  • Unreliable is connected on cockatrice
  • Be right there
  • kinda passed away after eating
  • Yeah I was just about to msg you and realized you dropped offline :P
  • Hoping to wreck faces at FNM this week with my Mid-Range Azban deck. Tis pretty sexeh.
  • Im going to force esper control to work real soon. My record this last friday with an almost mono red artifact deck was 3~2. Not bad since I just got back into it.
  • I haven't played much since football started but I was playing FNM a lot. Was waiting for rotation because I was getting sick of all the control and mono black decks winning every week. Now that rotation happened I've found it hard to get back into it right now. Not caring too much for the new set but I do like the G/W/B clan so might just try and make some control/walker junk deck
  • Junk is pretty powerful in standard right now. I share a collection and my friend is playing junk, otherwise Id play it.
  • what's junk?
  • Code name for a tri color green/black/white deck. For it to be junk it has to have nothing but value spells. Doesnt need synergy as long as every spell is low costed and good on its own such as swords to plowshares or vindicate.
  • plows too op lol...they still fitT2?
  • I play standard so was thinking of like a toolbox/control type deck. I just got my 4th chord of calling so can easily put the best 1 ofs of the best creatures with Walkers. Would put most of the control like downfall and thoughtsieze in the sideboard and only use them for tougher matchups.
  • Heroes downfall, one of the best removal spells in standard.
  • Plowshares isn't T2, was just saying its a must have in a junk deck if available. In modern you would simply replace plowshares with path to exile for example.